World Government. Is It To Late To Stop It?

Stashman

No Soup For You!
Jul 17, 2011
America
We have been warned many many times throughout our history of the power elites plan for world government. Some of you would say, " Yeah that's true, but by a bunch of conspiracy theorist." That is just not the case and the historical record shows it. The following are some quotes by both those warning us of it, and those that have been working for its completion. See if you recognize any of these names.

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world - no longer a Government of free opinion no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men.... Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” –
Woodrow Wilson - In The New Freedom (1913)

“The fact is that there is a serious danger of this country becoming a Pluto-democracy; that is, a sham republic with the real government in the hands of a small clique of enormously wealthy men, who speak through their money, and whose influence, even today, radiates to every corner of the United States.” - William McAdoo - President Wilson's national campaign vice-chairman, wrote in Crowded Years

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses... This little coterie...runs our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...seizes...our executive officers...legislative bodies...schools... courts...newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”
- John F. Hylan, Mayor of New York, Mayor, 1918-1925

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power--Political, Monetary, Intellectual, and Ecclesiastical."
- U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater, his book "No Apologies", 1964

"The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained in one block and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world. The voice of the Rothschilds prevailed… Therefore they sent their emissaries into the field to exploit the question of slavery and to open an abyss between the two sections of the Union."
- German chancellor Otto von Bismarck

Walter Cronkite
It seems to many of us that if we are to avoid the eventual catastrophic world conflict we must strengthen the United Nations as a first step toward a world government patterned after our own government with a legislature, executive and judiciary, and police to enforce its international laws and keep the peace," he said. "To do that, of course, we Americans will have to yield up some of our sovereignty. That would be a bitter pill. It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new order. Pat Robertson has written in a book a few years ago that we should have a world government, but only when the Messiah arrives. He wrote, literally, any attempt to achieve world order before that time must be the work of the devil. Well, join me. I'm glad to sit here at the right hand of Satan.

Henry Kissinger
Today America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.

George Bush Sr.
We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order…. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order. An order in which a credible United Nations can use its peace keeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the UN’s founders

Al Gore
Climate bill will help bring about global governance....But it is the awareness itself that will drive the change and one of the ways it will drive the change is through global governance and global agreements.

Barack Hussein Obama
All nations must come together to build a stronger global regime.

Mikhail Gorbachev
Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order.

George McGovern
I would support a presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps… at the end of the war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a new world order based not upon a Pax Americana, but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court.

George Bush Sr.
If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long.

Robert Mueller
Humanist and Former Assistant Attorney General of U.N.
We must move as quickly as possible to a one-world government, one-world religion, under a one-world leader.

Richard Gephardt, Congressman of Missouri and Minority Leader, in the Wall Street Journal (September 1990): “We can see beyond the present shadows of war in the Middle East to a New World Order where the strong work together to deter and stop aggression. This was precisely Franklin Roosevelt’s and Winston Churchill’s vision for peace for the post-war period.”

Richard Nixon

In Foreign Affairs (October 1967): “The developing coherence of Asian regional thinking is reflected in a disposition to consider problems and loyalties in regional terms, and to evolve regional approaches to development needs and to the evolution of a New World Order.”

David Rockefeller
Quoted from a page in Mr. Rockefellers’ book ‘Memoirs’ published in 2002, page 405, Chapter ‘Proud Internationalists’: “Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure, One World if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it.”

Pope Benedict

In his first Christmas address, on Sunday urged humanity to unite against terrorism, poverty and environmental blight and called for a “New World Order” to correct economic imbalances.

World Affairs Council
On January 30th 1976, 124 members of congress signed a Declaration of Independence: “Two centuries ago our forefather brought fourth a new nation; now we must join with others to bring forth a New World Order. . .”

Owen J. Roberts
Former Justice Owen Roberts in 1943, in the may 2nd issue of The Philadelphia Inquirer, Roberts said:“An International Government, with police power over every individual citizen in the nations belonging to it. . .is the only way. . .”

I would like to share with you a video of the founder of the Birch Society John Welch. He first speaks about the aims of power elite(The Insiders) to bring world government. Than he speaks of how we defeat it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZU0c8DAIU4]‪Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Now is the time for us all to take a stand against the world government while we still have a chance too. This will take major sacrifice from us all similar to the hardships our founding fathers went through to give us America in it's intended form.

The one thing we do have is millions of guns in the hands of people that will take only so much. When the time comes the guns will come out and we will have another event that will live on in the history of the U.S.A. Men have never failed to stand up and be counted when our nation depended on it. When the time comes we will find out that race, religion and all the other things that divide us will become meaningless and we will all stand together and conquer anything the new world order wants to throw at us.

I don't think that we can do anything to save any of the nations, including our, that are so deep in debt. The government has to get out of the way of business to get the economy going again and I do not think that the government will get out of the way.

I look for a deep ressesson if not a depression that is going to lead the world into another world war. I pray that I am wrong but that is the way it is looking to me. People are holding back on their money, business is holding back on spending also, mostly because of the regulation coming out of Washington and the taxws that they want to put into place. look at the signs that brought on the Great Depression: What were the warning signs of the great depression? - Yahoo! Answers

Warning signs were prevalent but ignored and here are some that sounds very familiar today.

1. Business inventories rose as consumer spending declined.

2. Rising interest rates coupled with the banks making questionable loans.

3. Agriculture had been depressed since the end of World War I as it is today.

3. Both industrial production and the employment level fell to scary levels.
Source(s):

We are almost there, the signs are all in place.

I don't think that we can do anything to save any of the nations, including our, that are so deep in debt. The government has to get out of the way of business to get the economy going again and I do not think that the government will get out of the way.

I look for a deep ressesson if not a depression that is going to lead the world into another world war. I pray that I am wrong but that is the way it is looking to me. People are holding back on their money, business is holding back on spending also, mostly because of the regulation coming out of Washington and the taxws that they want to put into place. look at the signs that brought on the Great Depression: What were the warning signs of the great depression? - Yahoo! Answers

Warning signs were prevalent but ignored and here are some that sounds very familiar today.

1. Business inventories rose as consumer spending declined.

2. Rising interest rates coupled with the banks making questionable loans.

3. Agriculture had been depressed since the end of World War I as it is today.

3. Both industrial production and the employment level fell to scary levels.
Source(s):

We are almost there, the signs are all in place.

I think their goal is to bankrupt America by using this debt in order to sweep in and say the answer to our problems is in world government and a new world currency. Sad to say that I think most of the nation will go along with them because they've been manipulated into believing both Government and media.

Forum List

Back