Mental CNN reporter April Ryan says that Trump runs a child sex trafficking ring

Did I call you a liar? Nope, but you are the deflecting, you don't care that BOTH Clinton's flew to the island.

Are you too dumb to understand what you wrote? Let me quote you:

"I do however detest lying weasels just like you."

You care to change your position now?

Remove the word "lying", you're still a weasel. Do you deny that Clinton was on the plane MANY times? If you do then you are indeed a liar.

Lol just delete it? You said it then denied saying it just a couple minutes later... and you call ME a weasel? That's fucking hilarious!

What are you talking about? I didn't delete anything. DO YOU DENY THAT CLINTON WAS ON EPSTEIN'S PLANE MAY TIMES?

This thread is about a CNN contributor saying Trump is involved in a child sex trafficking ring. Are you brain dead? That's why your comment about Clinton is a deflection.

You just SAID: "Remove the word "lying""

Good lord. You need to step away from the forum for a minute. You are fucking losing it.

No, I'm beating your ass into the ground. You don't read well. Just reread it as if the word "lying" wasn't there. I'll retract it if you don't deny Clinton flew with Epstein MANY times then you are indeed a liar. I notice you keep running from that question.

Remove the word "lying", you're still a weasel. Do you deny that Clinton was on the plane MANY times? If you do then you are indeed a liar.

Lol just delete it? You said it then denied saying it just a couple minutes later... and you call ME a weasel? That's fucking hilarious!

What are you talking about? I didn't delete anything. DO YOU DENY THAT CLINTON WAS ON EPSTEIN'S PLANE MAY TIMES?

This thread is about a CNN contributor saying Trump is involved in a child sex trafficking ring. Are you brain dead? That's why your comment about Clinton is a deflection.

Good lord. You need to step away from the forum for a minute. You are fucking losing it.

No, I'm beating your ass into the ground. You don't read well. Just reread it as if the word "lying" wasn't there. I'll retract it if you don't deny Clinton flew with Epstein MANY times then you are indeed a liar. I notice you keep running from that question.

But the word lying is there... and in the next post you said you didn't call me a liar.

This thread is about TRUMP, not the Clintons. Can you point to where in the thread title or in the link it mentions the Clintons?

Did I call you a liar? Nope, but you are the deflecting, you don't care that BOTH Clinton's flew to the island.

Doc hates me, since I am never wrong and he is never right...………………..

But we let him continue because his fake news elected Trump

Hence the problem with idiots and social media any fool can put anything out there true or not if it's outlandish enough it spreads like a wildfire in a matter of hours and there is no real way to punish them or hold them accountable for their actions.

Do you think Flynn and all the other people working on the Trump campaign should be held accountable for retweeting Pizzagate as if it were fact?
Held accountable how? Doesn't matter if this comes from people on the right or left other than getting trashed online for doing this type of stuff there really aren't any consquences for doing it.

Horrible deflection. Trump used to be friends with the Clintons. :)

No deflection at all, it's true. I'm neither a Rump guy nor a Republican, nor a Partisan. I do however detest lying weasels just like you. BOTH Clinton's flew to Pedo Island. Did you check your integrity at the door?

Where am I lying? Trump said Epstein was a good guy that liked to party with young girls. Epstein was even a member at Mar-A-Lago where he got busted.

OMG you are a brainwashed functional negative IQ...

I'm sorry franco but you are projecting again.

"In September 2002, Epstein flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private Boeing 727. Flight records show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times.[4][49]

Epstein is also a longtime friend of Prince Andrew,
Tom Barrack,[50] and has partied with celebrities such as Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, and Woody Allen.[51]"

Jeffrey Epstein - Wikipedia

I can go on beating you about the head and shoulders all night. I always do.
Fake news, Super Dupe. Or innocent fundraising or whatever. Investigated and nothing...

Hence the problem with idiots and social media any fool can put anything out there true or not if it's outlandish enough it spreads like a wildfire in a matter of hours and there is no real way to punish them or hold them accountable for their actions.

Do you think Flynn and all the other people working on the Trump campaign should be held accountable for retweeting Pizzagate as if it were fact?

Well Flynn Jr. got fired for it.
And is a criminal pled guilty.

Where am I lying? Trump said Epstein was a good guy that liked to party with young girls. Epstein was even a member at Mar-A-Lago where he got busted.

Yes. A few.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Cli...roid-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Yes. A few.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Clinton's+were+in+child+sex+ring+of+epStein+fact+check&oq=Clinton's+were+in+child+sex+ring+of+epStein+fact+check&aqs=chrome..69i57.45278j0j4&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
You vote according to Absolute garbage.

So, the article in question is asking why not treat Trump the same way he has treated others by inventing made up conspiracies using some facts and then filling in the blanks. The article very clearly is not stating Trump is running a sex ring and what do the little bitches do about it (including Mac)? They lie, they run around with accusations without even reading the article in question.

https://www.theroot.com/is-the-trump-administration-running-a-child-trafficking-1826317441

But the word lying is there... and in the next post you said you didn't call me a liar.

This thread is about TRUMP, not the Clintons. Can you point to where in the thread title or in the link it mentions the Clintons?

Dude, I'll type s l o w e r . Yes it is, I said remove it, meaning ignore. I'll also retract it if you admit that the Clinton's were frequent flyers (they were). If you DON'T admit that then you are a liar, oh yes AND a hypocrite.

Now, do you acknowledge that the Clinton's flew frequently with him?

No deflection at all, it's true. I'm neither a Rump guy nor a Republican, nor a Partisan. I do however detest lying weasels just like you. BOTH Clinton's flew to Pedo Island. Did you check your integrity at the door?

OMG you are a brainwashed functional negative IQ...

I'm sorry franco but you are projecting again.

"In September 2002, Epstein flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private Boeing 727. Flight records show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times.[4][49]

Epstein is also a longtime friend of Prince Andrew,
Tom Barrack,[50] and has partied with celebrities such as Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, and Woody Allen.[51]"

Jeffrey Epstein - Wikipedia

I can go on beating you about the head and shoulders all night. I always do.
Fake news, Super Dupe. Or innocent fundraising or whatever. Investigated and nothing...

Stop lying franco. It's not "fake" news just because you say it is. You have Hillary's cock in your ass. They were frequent flyers. Period.

Dude, I'll type s l o w e r . Yes it is, I said remove it, meaning ignore. I'll also retract it if you admit that the Clinton's were frequent flyers (they were). If you DON'T admit that then you are a liar, oh yes AND a hypocrite.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE CLINTONS. That's why it is called deflection. Can you stick to the topic?

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE CLINTONS. That's why it is called deflection. Can you stick to the topic?

Got it, you are a liar and a hypocrite. My original point stands.

Where did I lie? Are we going to do this again?

You are the one that was proven as the liar. You said I was a lying weasel and in the VERY NEXT post said you didn't call me a liar.

So you are either extremely stupid or a liar. You chose.

Where did I lie? Are we going to do this again?

You are the one that was proven as the liar. You said I was a lying weasel and in the VERY NEXT post said you didn't call me a liar.

So you are either extremely stupid or a liar. You chose.

I'll retract it and apologize if you admit that the Clinton's flew around with Epstein, yes the thread is about Rump but people like you willingly jump on this shit an then when called on it because your side did the same thing it's deflection. If you don't admit he Clinton's were his pals and on his plane you are a liar. The unwillingness to answer the question makes you a liar by omission. You're over your head here kid.

Trump is buddies with Jeffrey Epstein and George Nader... both convicted pedos.

So is Bubba Clinton. What's your point?

Another idiot. This thread isn't about the Clintons.

So what were you trying to accomplish by saying Trump is buddies with these people?

We you just making random statements?

This thread is about Trump... those people are pedos. Do you really lack the logical skills to understand the relevance to a thread where someone accuses Trump of running a child sex trafficking ring?

Forum List

Back