Menstruation

I'd rather have 7 days of a normal menstrual cycle with the middle of the month, natural urges to screw man's brains out due to the presence of our egg, than to be on hormonal birth control with just a 3 day, very light menstrual cycle but No middle of the month, natural urges! Of course in my older age, with having to say goodbye to my dear menstrual friend and foe just around the corner, none of this matters that much to me now....but i will swear with Matt as my withness, when i was younger, sex was better when i was not on the pill trying to stop pregnancy.... :eusa_whistle:

My ex had four phases, pre-menstrual syndrome, menstrual syndrome, post-menstrual syndrome, and sleep. It's a miracle we had 3 kids.

Are you my brother in law?

Close...

*****-vader.jpg

Last edited:
You fucking men have no idea! NONE!

We fucking bleed every month, give birth and eal with that shit, then we raise the kids, clean up after your asses, lose our eye sight from all the reading to our kids, get tons of shit from the spouse if we spend money on shit for those kids; then if that isn't bad enough as we grow older we have to undergo menopause. I won't even go the route of when that uterus falls the fuck out while at work.

Thank Goodness I haven't had a period since 1996. LOL

We fucking bleed every month, give birth and eal with that shit, then we raise the kids, clean up after your asses, lose our eye sight from all the reading to our kids, get tons of shit from the spouse if we spend money on shit for those kids; then if that isn't bad enough as we grow older we have to undergo menopause. I won't even go the route of when that uterus falls the fuck out while at work.

But we have to put up with your incessant nagging...so we are even.

But we have to put up with your incessant nagging...so we are even.
If your dick bled every month you would nag too. :lol:

Not really...Adam got cut a break for eating the apple, Eve really has had to take most of the brunt of it...and harsher periods with harsher labor was the punishment for eating the apple and luring Adam to do such! :lol:

Not really...Adam got cut a break for eating the apple, Eve really has had to take most of the brunt of it...and harsher periods with harsher labor was the punishment for eating the apple and luring Adam to do such! :lol:

However, men have to carry their tender gonads external to their body cavity in a thin sack of skin located right between their legs in place where they can be easily injured.

However, men have to carry their tender gonads external to their body cavity in a thin sack of skin located right between their legs in place where they can be easily injured.
Wear a bra. :lol:

I hate it but I am glad to have one every month!:)
Especially now I am off the terrible IUD, that made me crazy and depressed all the time.

Forum List

Back