Men pay 90% of child support

Marriage isn't necessary to owe child support. If paternity can be established, an absentee father can be sued for child support.

I know that but it's much tougher to establish paternity via lab tests. If you're married to the bitch, it's easy.

Don't marry and there's a good chance you will never pay child support. Black men are smart.

Marriage isn't necessary to owe child support. If paternity can be established, an absentee father can be sued for child support.

I know that but it's much tougher to establish paternity via lab tests. If you're married to the bitch, it's easy.

Don't marry and there's a good chance you will never pay child support. Black men are smart.

It's not hard at all. If a woman sues you for child support and you deny you're the father, the family court will order a paternity test and determine paternity.

In point of fact the latest released data says that 47% of black women who are entitled to child support have a court order to obtain it compared to 66% of white women.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ocse/dcl_07_43a.pdf

That obviously tells you that the Courts are going after black men who owe child support, the issue is black women pursuing child support cases in court. Courts can't collect child support they don't know is due.

If women paid 90%, the media would be screaming about this every day. But brazen discrimination against men is always censored by our evil news media.

Dads Represent 85 Of Child Support Providers Pay More Than Female Payers Dads Divorce

Dads continue to pay child support payments more often and in larger amounts than mothers, according to new statistics on child support providers and payments released by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Men account for 85% of those ordered to pay child support.

Even in the rare instance where the mother is ordered to pay child support, courts are not ordering women to pay as much as male providers. Annual child support payments averaged $5,450 from male providers and $3,500 from female providers, nearly 56% less.

Overall, child support payments averaged $5,150 annually, or $430 per month

Of that 90% that owes child support......less than half pay up, so whats your point?

If women paid 90%, the media would be screaming about this every day. But brazen discrimination against men is always censored by our evil news media.

Dads Represent 85 Of Child Support Providers Pay More Than Female Payers Dads Divorce

Dads continue to pay child support payments more often and in larger amounts than mothers, according to new statistics on child support providers and payments released by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Even in the rare instance where the mother is ordered to pay child support, courts are not ordering women to pay as much as male providers. Annual child support payments averaged $5,450 from male providers and $3,500 from female providers, nearly 56% less.

Of that 90% that owes child support......less than half pay up, so whats your point?

Untrue, 57% of non custodial parents are in full compliance of child support decrees, and 72% are in at least partial compliance.

As shown in the link I posted above.

Untrue, 57% of non custodial parents are in full compliance of child support decrees, and 72% are in at least partial compliance.

I'm speaking from a black prospective......its so bad in my state, they actually have a tv show called dead beats!!

I'm speaking from a black prospective......its so bad in my state, they actually have a tv show called dead beats!!

The numbers are there by race to, and over half of blacks pay SOME child support at least.

The numbers are there by race to, and over half of blacks pay SOME child support at least.

From where I stand....where I stand....most are on some type of work release program where the state put these losers to work in order to collect support payments....again, I'm speaking from my prospective.

Child support I understand, though if the man pays the majority of the child support he should get the majority of the custody of the child. But the fact that a man should have to pay alimony to a woman absent a child is ridiculous. Once you break up the relationship, you shouldn't be legally entitled to continued material benefits from the prior relationship.

It's not hard at all. If a woman sues you for child support and you deny you're the father, the family court will order a paternity test and determine paternity.

Paternity tests are successfully challenged all the time. But if you're married and living with the woman, it's all over.

Child support I understand, though if the man pays the majority of the child support he should get the majority of the custody of the child. But the fact that a man should have to pay alimony to a woman absent a child is ridiculous. Once you break up the relationship, you shouldn't be legally entitled to continued material benefits from the prior relationship.

The idea of splitting assets down the middle is also questionable. Tiger woods had to give he ex-wife elin something like $300 million of which she didn't earn a penny.

[

The half that do pay are being cheated. The ex-wife spends the child support money on herself.

Listen, I'm a product of late payments, delayed payments, will catch up next month bs payments.....you bet by the time his money hit my hands and my money left mine....you bet your ass, I spent it on myself!!

The idea of splitting assets down the middle is also questionable. Tiger woods had to give he ex-wife elin something like $300 million of which she didn't earn a penny.

In my book, any white woman taking a sorry ass sellout for a ride....she's got all my love and then some....what the f** else do they want these sellouts for, but a paycheck and trouser check!!

Forum List

Back