Gender Gap in support of Free Sppech.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
A very interesting article. Here.

Male students preferred protecting free speech over an inclusive and diverse society by a decisive 61 to 39. Female students took the opposite position, favoring an inclusive, diverse society over free speech by 64 to 35.

Majorities of both male and female college students in the Knight survey support the view that the First Amendment should not be used to protect hate speech, but the men were more equivocal, at 56 to 43, than women, at 71 to 29.

Please discuss, my comments later.

I find most women talk too much....so it is surprising they do not want free speech.

We have free speech and an inclusive and diverse society, don't we?

Some people are just assholes and abuse it.

I agree with the men in this study. Interesting research. But I can't think of anything to say about it.
Thank you. Hopefully, Freedom can survive. Everyone who supports Freedom is on the right side of History.

The findings are not at all surprising. Generally, men will always be more supportive of liberty. Women are more cooperatively nurturing and dependent by nature. Feminist movements will always tend to embrace the perceived, howbeit, illusory provisions and protections of paternalism.

Female suffrage is an abiding threat to liberty.

Women are natural control freaks and hate the idea of freedom and free speech. They're not indivuals in general and that means that anyone that gets butt hurt can and will literally end you up behind bars if females have their way.

The findings are not at all surprising. Generally, men will always be more supportive of liberty. Women are more cooperatively nurturing and dependent by nature. Feminist movements will always tend to embrace the perceived, howbeit, illusory provisions and protections of paternalism.

Female suffrage is an abiding threat to liberty.

Especially when combining it with Neo-Marxism.
It's like near total Tyranny on steroids!!
And, of course, it is in the name of social justice.

Hopefully enough women would support Liberty. Hopefully all men and women who support Liberty would form a Majority.

Freedom is in danger, and I am grateful to all people who would help us.

“If you had to choose, which do you think is more important, a diverse and inclusive society or protecting free speech rights.”

The real problem is lurking in the question. Namely the presumption that these two things are opposites, or in any way mutually exclusive. Or that one can be achieved without the other.

Forum List

Back