MEN Only! -woman as president?

men only this time please: would you support a woman as president?

• i would support a woman president

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • no way ever, never any woman president

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
I wouldn't care if the president were female.

But I truly hope it isn't Clinton, Palin or Pelosi.

Men are fucking idiots.
History shows their failure.
Small dick/big military.
I'll take a woman as leader any day........except that Nazi , inbred ****, Maggie Thatcher.
BTW
Shillary and Painlin don't count as being female.

Please tell me this post is some kind of bad joke.

One thing we know for sure....Bob Barr would have done much worse.

Can you imagine if we tried to execute his policies in an economic crisis?
We would have ended in a Depression worse that the 1930s

yet everyone on the left wants to increase taxes, which is exactly what Hoover did...

you know, the man the left continually demonizes.

With Barr......The banks would have failed, GM and Chrysler would have folded, the country would have fallen into a depression

Not to pretty having a Libertarian in charge in times of crisis
And someone like Roger Penske probably would've bought them up at a big discount.

Contrary to what the common economic ignoramus thinks, a company going bankrupt doesn't just vanish into thin air.

So long as it's not that idiot Palin.

I'll believe you if you say it has nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with her stance on issues. However, when Hillary was running, conservative men were not given that benefit.

gender has nothing to do with it, just her lack of intellect and general knowledge

You're calling out Palin on her lack of intellect? :lol:

I'll believe you if you say it has nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with her stance on issues. However, when Hillary was running, conservative men were not given that benefit.

gender has nothing to do with it, just her lack of intellect and general knowledge

I second her lack of intellect. Her knowledge of national and international issues and history rivals a beauty queen

I second her lack of intellect. Her knowledge of national and international issues and history rivals a beauty queen

I don't think she's all that intelligent either, but blu is a fucking moron and shouldn't be questioning anyone's intellect.

Men are fucking idiots.
History shows their failure.
Small dick/big military.
I'll take a woman as leader any day........except that Nazi , inbred ****, Maggie Thatcher.
BTW
Shillary and Painlin don't count as being female.

postturtle.jpg

do most guys (men only this time please) have a problem with having a woman serve as president of the u.s.a. or are they ok with it. we'll try just women, next poll. then everybody

Oh crap, i messed up and voted. I am going to edit your title, and put Men Only in the title so no one else jumps the gun and votes before reading your message....Care that's cool... thnx

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back