MEN Only! -woman as president?

men only this time please: would you support a woman as president?

• i would support a woman president

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • no way ever, never any woman president

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
At this point, I can't see how even Palin could do worse...That still isn't enough for me to vote for her.

If Janice Rogers Brown ran, I might find a way to vote twice.

moving to Chicago, are we? :lol::lol:

So long as it's not that idiot Palin.

I'll believe you if you say it has nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with her stance on issues. However, when Hillary was running, conservative men were not given that benefit.

That's because Hillary is not a fucking moron like Lady AkAk.
Gimme the dunce with a firm grip on who they are and what they believe, over the committed ideologue "genius".

Even that particular dunce.

but didn't Hillary have the white men vote in hand, according to the polls sherry?

and they were labeled for supporting Hillary as men that could not vote for a 'black man' I believe?

but didn't Hillary have the white men vote in hand, according to the polls sherry?

and they were labeled for supporting Hillary as men that could not vote for a 'black man' I believe?

Well not the conservative white men, but you make a good point about how the white liberal men got hit from the other side. Which just illustrates my point that if people go against someone based on issues, someone else will try to make it about something else.

Well not the conservative white men, but you make a good point about how the white liberal men got hit from the other side. Which just illustrates my point that if people go against someone based on issues, someone else will try to make it about something else.

That is exactly what happened with conservative white people that would not vote for Obama. It had nothing to do with political philosophy. They were automatically branded as racist.

Immie

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
So long as it's not that idiot Palin.

I'll believe you if you say it has nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with her stance on issues. However, when Hillary was running, conservative men were not given that benefit.

gender has nothing to do with it, just her lack of intellect and general knowledge

No problem as long as she still makes dinner and keeps the White House clean

The ugliest primary I've ever seen.

Support Barry and you're a closet misogynist, support Hillary and you're a closet racist.

Were it not for a pathetically weak (R) candidate, the (D)s may well have lost the election as a result of all the infighting.

The ugliest primary I've ever seen.

Support Barry and you're a closet misogynist, support Hillary and you're a closet racist.

Were it not for a pathetically weak (R) candidate, the (D)s may well have lost the election as a result of all the infighting.

You said it Dude-------the Dems nearly '-ist' ed themselves to death.

After Barry and George we all outta be convinced anyone can be president.

Men are fucking idiots.
History shows their failure.
Small dick/big military.
I'll take a woman as leader any day........except that Nazi , inbred ****, Maggie Thatcher.
BTW
Shillary and Painlin don't count as being female.

Last edited:
At this point, I can't see how even Palin could do worse...That still isn't enough for me to vote for her.

One thing we know for sure....Bob Barr would have done much worse.

Can you imagine if we tried to execute his policies in an economic crisis?
We would have ended in a Depression worse that the 1930s

yet everyone on the left wants to increase taxes, which is exactly what Hoover did...

you know, the man the left continually demonizes.

yet everyone on the left wants to increase taxes, which is exactly what Hoover did...

With Barr......The banks would have failed, GM and Chrysler would have folded, the country would have fallen into a depression

Not to pretty having a Libertarian in charge in times of crisis

I would climb over the majority of prospective male candidates to vote for Elizabeth Warren. She is very smart and I believe she knows what America needs and is capable of bringing it about.

With Barr......The banks would have failed, GM and Chrysler would have folded, the country would have fallen into a depression

Not to pretty having a Libertarian in charge in times of crisis

How would you know? it's never happened.

Forum List

Back