MEN Only! -woman as president?

men only this time please: would you support a woman as president?

• i would support a woman president

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • no way ever, never any woman president

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
So long as it's not that idiot Palin.

I'll believe you if you say it has nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with her stance on issues. However, when Hillary was running, conservative men were not given that benefit.

That's because Hillary is not a fucking moron like Lady AkAk.

Prove it....... she stayed with an asshole that has been making her look like a muddied door mat for years. She is still a door mat only she is Barry's now.

How about Condoleezza Rice, would you vote for her for President?

"Frankly, people who bring up race, gender, etc as issues make me seriously question whether democracy is a good idea"

why j ? i must admit that i'm a little surprised at the difference in attitude between men and woman. women don't really care about the particulars... men...?? i think half are insecure with the idea of commander in chief. but doesn't it all fall under the flag of debatable. sometimes i'm afraid that we take for granted the underlining element of liberty, and it's inherent trappings. 24 to 0 ... would vote for a woman, are we evolving as a mature nation?

Last edited:
I would support a female as Prsident only for 21 days of each month. Her menstrual cycle would have to be publically charted and for the one week per month when she is active the VP would replace her. I can not immagine anything worse than a woman with her finger on the nuclear button in a state of PMS. God help us all.

I would support a female as Prsident only for 21 days of each month. Her menstrual cycle would have to be publically charted and for the one week per month when she is active the VP would replace her. I can not immagine anything worse than a woman with her finger on the nuclear button in a state of PMS. God help us all.

Are you the person who voted "no"??

How many colleges did Sarah attend before finding one that does social promotions.

Janet Reno would make a good President - no female homones at all - and she could appoint Bush, Junior's wife as VP for she too could not possibly be a woman.

And what is your Cycle?

Are you one of those Freaks that think women should be kept barefoot and pregnant?

A little bit of humor on this topic, from Freaks and Geeks character Harold Weir:

"It's called three irrational days per month. Now, I would have no issue with the other twenty seven, but we're talking about the atomic bomb here."

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back