It's Weird, Nothing But Decades of Conservatism from Democrat Government

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Do this, don't do that, pay this, give me money for that, fight drugs wars, and on and on and on. Name a law, a change in society, and it was Democrat designed, authored and signed. More people in jail than at any time in our history. Jail is big business to hack Democrats, many rich because of that system.

I thought the Republicans were the Party of the conservatives? Is the liberal progressive Democrat goal to be more conservative than their enemies? Many northern Democrats fought the abolition of slavery.

Are we supposed to be in Afghanistan? What did Steele say wrong???

Steele is right, and any Republican who thinks we need to be ramping up Afghanistan to fight a drug war is an absolute idiot.

I know, too many valid points to respond too.

Do you know ANY Republican government workers besides the military? No, gee, what a shocker.

Mandatory sentencing, DUI laws, genocide of millions of poor, black children through abortion, it just goes on and on with these conservative acting liberals. It's funny, they attack conservatives when they are purely conservative leaning without the fiscal responsibility. Kind of like Obama insulting the insurance industry, and then handing them billions in profits by adding thirty million people to their coffers.

Meanwhile, the fiscal house is on fire in numerous states and localities, and the Democrats in power offer us "no texting while driving" solutions.

Has anyone looked at how Democrats have abandoned ship on funding care for the mentally challenged and social services throughout our nation? Are you going to blame that on Republicans? Are you going to blame that on the economy? Are you going to blame that on the people?

Whatever you do, do not blame the overpaid hack Democrats who will not adjust salaries, benefits, or government to aid our weak and the helpless.

Just keep looking the other way.

Do this, don't do that, pay this, give me money for that, fight drugs wars, and on and on and on. Name a law, a change in society, and it was Democrat designed, authored and signed. More people in jail than at any time in our history. Jail is big business to hack Democrats, many rich because of that system.

I thought the Republicans were the Party of the conservatives? Is the liberal progressive Democrat goal to be more conservative than their enemies? Many northern Democrats fought the abolition of slavery.

Are we supposed to be in Afghanistan? What did Steele say wrong???

Steele is right, and any Republican who thinks we need to be ramping up Afghanistan to fight a drug war is an absolute idiot.

I know, too many valid points to respond too.

Do you know ANY Republican government workers besides the military? No, gee, what a shocker.

So this nation's problem is ALL about the DEMS, eh?

Interesting theory.

The Democrats have only had the executive and legislative branches simultaneously, i.e., control of the government, in 3 1/2 years out of the last 30.

Since WWII, the Democrats have owned the House for more than 78% of the time, and the Senate more than 70% of the time. Fact. Massive monopoly on all legislature during the past 70 years. How many Republicans or independents do you know in government employment besides the military? My guess is none. All politically connected friends of hack Democrats from your twon hall to DC. One giant hack Democrat government, and one massive correction heading Uncle Sam's way if America is to have a prosperous future. Future legislation will contain corrections so that THIS corrupt pig government never happens again.

Forum List

Back