MEN Only! -woman as president?

men only this time please: would you support a woman as president?

• i would support a woman president

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • no way ever, never any woman president

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
do most guys (men only this time please) have a problem with having a woman serve as president of the u.s.a. or are they ok with it. we'll try just women, next poll. then everybody

Oh crap, i messed up and voted. I am going to edit your title, and put Men Only in the title so no one else jumps the gun and votes before reading your message....Care that's cool... thnx

Last edited:
do most guys (men only this time please) have a problem with having a woman serve as president of the u.s.a. or are they ok with it

Now I have to post.:lol: I think the numbers are just as low as those who aren't ok with a black president. However, it would be just as it is now and people harping on it to make it into something bigger. That would get old just as quicly as the racist crap did.

Oh crap, I can't read....sorry, i voted....

now I go to hide in my hole and drink more coffee...

So long as it's not that idiot Palin.

I'll believe you if you say it has nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with her stance on issues. However, when Hillary was running, conservative men were not given that benefit.

you know what... as a die old conservative, i have always given obama the man, very high praise in never playing any sort of race card. he could have many times, but didn't. i don't want to say anything else nice about the guy. they caught the barefoot bandit

Last edited:
I would support a female president as long as she was the better candidate.

So long as it's not that idiot Palin.

I'll believe you if you say it has nothing to do with her gender, and everything to do with her stance on issues. However, when Hillary was running, conservative men were not given that benefit.

That's because Hillary is not a fucking moron like Lady AkAk.

You're missing my point. Some wanted to paint men who disagreed with Hillary on the issues as misogynists. If you can see Palin as a moron without regard to gender, then others should be able to do the same with Hillary.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back