Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo

Not Kavanaugh, I read he has a all female team.

Trump as well as most of the GOP believe Dr. Ford but they insist its mistaken identity. Whatever they want to tell themselves to feel better is sickening.

You have disgraced the SC first by his lying under oath, extreme partisanship, outbursts and pouting, and this is the guy you could find to put on the court. Unreal.

Changed your tune, eh?
Democrats are now Kavanagh fans

I'm not.

Maybe you'll like the next Trump SCOTUS pick better! Pretty sure it's going to be a woman, wouldn't want to appear sexist. Conservative Female SC justice = the Lefts worst nightmare! Their heads will explode. Who's the woman in the 7th district? She was on the short list last round!

...should we be grateful women don't really believe in equality and "getting men used to working with modern women in modern times"?

I'm thinking a conservative female justice would believe in the equality of the right to life. RBG is still in suspended animation you don't need to put your hair out yet so you can put down the fire extinguisher!

...should we be grateful women don't really believe in equality and "getting men used to working with modern women in modern times"?

I'm thinking a conservative female justice would believe in the equality of the right to life. RBG is still in suspended animation you don't need to put your hair out yet so you can put down the fire extinguisher!
As federal policy?

Prevention of any need to abort a fellow human being is always better.

Forum List

Back