Men Having Babies????

Women shouldn't have to know how it feels to take an accidental nut-shot, and men shouldn't know what it's like to give birth (or watch Sex in the City).

I believe I suggested that here: "The plan would be as stupid as, say.....having grown men be allowed in the woman's bathrooms with little girls."

And then you proceeded to bring up the possibility of this being possible by mentioning ectopic pregnancy. I was pointing out that it's not possible if the ultimate goal is to have the man survive.

I never addressed the question of survival, Miss Bundy.

Why the ^%%#^#%^! would anyone want to do such a thing?

Why would a major political party demand that men be sent into the bathroom with little girls, or that it be imperative that we turn over our uranium to Russia?

Know who we're dealing with here?

I believe you do.

Women shouldn't have to know how it feels to take an accidental nut-shot, and men shouldn't know what it's like to give birth (or watch Sex in the City).

Now....from our side:

1. Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
    A: A rumor
  2. Q: Why do little boys whine?
    A: They are practicing to be men.
  3. Q: What do you call a handcuffed man?
    A: Trustworthy..
  4. Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
    A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.
  5. Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
    A: Rename the email folder 'Instruction Manuals'

Now....from our side:

1. Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
    A: A rumor
  2. Q: Why do little boys whine?
    A: They are practicing to be men.
  3. Q: What do you call a handcuffed man?
    A: Trustworthy..
  4. Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
    A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.
  5. Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
    A: Rename the email folder 'Instruction Manuals'

Can't argue with any of those.

I have always held that if men gave birth, 100% of babies would be born by c-section, and the human race would have died out by now anyway.

I tip my hat to the ladies for their superior strength perpetuating our species.
300c9464e35392faee4f55540adc7513.jpg

Last edited:
OMG!

Bad enough pretending men could be women by simply claiming to be so....

...but to actually engineer them to carry on the human race?????

"DADDY CAN BE MUMMY
Womb transplants could allow men to have babies ‘tomorrow’, claims expert

Richard Paulson, president of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, said eight children had already been born to women after transplants.

And he told a meeting in San Antonio, Texas: “There’s plenty of room to put a uterus in there. Men and women have the same blood vessels.”

He said the next step would to be trials involving transgender women to help them become natural mothers."
Womb transplants could allow men to have babies 'tomorrow', claims expert

Why???

Has to be yet one more Liberal scheme to mess things up.....the sort of thing that Liberals spend every waking hour planning.

1. If men could breastfeed, wow! A drink coming out of their nipples! They’d spend the whole time squirting each other, writing their names in the snow, putting out fires….

....but it wouldn’t be milk, it’d probably be beer or motor oil.

It's nothing more then a complete waste of science and a pathetic attempt at trying to normalize a delusion. :cuckoo:

OMG!

"DADDY CAN BE MUMMY

Richard Paulson, president of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, said eight children had already been born to women after transplants.

And he told a meeting in San Antonio, Texas: “There’s plenty of room to put a uterus in there. Men and women have the same blood vessels.”

He said the next step would to be trials involving transgender women to help them become natural mothers."

Why???

Has to be yet one more Liberal scheme to mess things up.....the sort of thing that Liberals spend every waking hour planning.

1. If men could breastfeed, wow! A drink coming out of their nipples! They’d spend the whole time squirting each other, writing their names in the snow, putting out fires….

Well, with the GOP running things, there is always that possibility.

OMG!

"DADDY CAN BE MUMMY

Why???

Well, with the GOP running things, there is always that possibility.

Certainly consistent with what your view of 'science' is.

OMG!

"DADDY CAN BE MUMMY

Why???

It's nothing more then a complete waste of science and a pathetic attempt at trying to normalize a delusion. :cuckoo:

"....attempt at trying to normalize a delusion. "

caitlin-jenner.jpg

aBruce/Caitlyn Jenner....a guy deciding to be a girl

split-naacp-2-0612.jpg

Rachel Dolezal.....a white lady deciding that she's black

"Woman marries train station
Some people love men. Some love women. Some love both. And some - or to be accurate, one person - is head-over-heels in love with a railway station.

45-year-old Carol says she's been smitten with Santa Fe station in California since she was a young girl, and so decided to make her relationship with the place official."
Woman marries train station

And it goes on and on......

[QUOTE="PoliticalChic, post: 18514878, member: 12394"
I never addressed the question of survival, Miss Bundy.[/QUOTE]

Than what was the point of bringing up ectopic pregnancy? The basic premise is for the "mother" to survive the pregnancy so survival of delivery is part of this entire thought process of a man getting pregnant whether you like it or not.

[QUOTE="PoliticalChic, post: 18514878, member: 12394"
I never addressed the question of survival, Miss Bundy.

Than what was the point of bringing up ectopic pregnancy? The basic premise is for the "mother" to survive the pregnancy so survival of delivery is part of this entire thought process of a man getting pregnant whether you like it or not.[/QUOTE]

Did you imagine that I was encouraging it?

Forum List

Back