Men Having Babies????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
OMG!

Bad enough pretending men could be women by simply claiming to be so....

...but to actually engineer them to carry on the human race?????

"DADDY CAN BE MUMMY
Womb transplants could allow men to have babies ‘tomorrow’, claims expert

Richard Paulson, president of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, said eight children had already been born to women after transplants.

And he told a meeting in San Antonio, Texas: “There’s plenty of room to put a uterus in there. Men and women have the same blood vessels.”

He said the next step would to be trials involving transgender women to help them become natural mothers."
Womb transplants could allow men to have babies 'tomorrow', claims expert

Why???

Has to be yet one more Liberal scheme to mess things up.....the sort of thing that Liberals spend every waking hour planning.

1. If men could breastfeed, wow! A drink coming out of their nipples! They’d spend the whole time squirting each other, writing their names in the snow, putting out fires….

....but it wouldn’t be milk, it’d probably be beer or motor oil.

OMG!

Bad enough pretending men could be women by simply claiming to be so....

...but to actually engineer them to carry on the human race?????

"DADDY CAN BE MUMMY
Womb transplants could allow men to have babies ‘tomorrow’, claims expert

Richard Paulson, president of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, said eight children had already been born to women after transplants.

And he told a meeting in San Antonio, Texas: “There’s plenty of room to put a uterus in there. Men and women have the same blood vessels.”

He said the next step would to be trials involving transgender women to help them become natural mothers."
Womb transplants could allow men to have babies 'tomorrow', claims expert

Why???

Has to be yet one more Liberal scheme to mess things up.....the sort of thing that Liberals spend every waking hour planning.

1. If men could breastfeed, wow! A drink coming out of their nipples! They’d spend the whole time squirting each other, writing their names in the snow, putting out fires….

....but it wouldn’t be milk, it’d probably be beer or motor oil.
This is just stupid. It's not political, it's just stupid.

There isn't any scientific evidence to what he's saying. Everyone is posting the same article with this guy's same comments from the same speech he gave but what he doesn't give is proof that they have tried it on a guy. I can't find ANY corroborating evidence that research has been done to even substantiate this idea as possible.

There isn't any scientific evidence to what he's saying. Everyone is posting the same article with this guy's same comments from the same speech he gave but what he doesn't give is proof that they have tried it on a guy. I can't find ANY corroborating evidence that research has been done to even substantiate this idea as possible.

I must point out that is is perfectly possible, and occurs in women, where it is known as an ectopic pregnancy.

"Ectopic pregnancy, also known as tubal pregnancy, is a complication of pregnancy in which the embryo attaches outside the uterus."
Ectopic pregnancy - Wikipedia

If physicians actually wanted same to occur, a man could be made to carry the baby within the abdominal wall.

The plan would be as stupid as, say.....having grown men be allowed in the woman's bathrooms with little girls.

DAYS OF LOT: Womb transplants could allow men to have babies soon

Richard Paulson, president of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, said eight children had already been born to women after transplants. And he told a meeting in San Antonio, Texas: “There’s plenty of room to put a uterus in there. Men and women have the same blood vessels.” He said the next step would to be trials involving transgender women to help them become natural mothers. Such ops are

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is wrong on so many levels , it wouldn't even be possible to explain how it will destroy future genetics further down the road. This will set up a severely unbalanced natural instinct of recreating. It will destroy on levels the average sheep can't even put into understandable terms.

I must point out that is is perfectly possible, and occurs in women, where it is known as an ectopic pregnancy.

"Ectopic pregnancy, also known as tubal pregnancy, is a complication of pregnancy in which the embryo attaches outside the uterus."

If physicians actually wanted same to occur, a man could be made to carry the baby within the abdominal wall.

Even if the man was able to carry a baby to term, because the abdominal cavity is not built to carry a baby, the issue occurs upon delivery - and not because a natural birth isn't possible.

"If all went well, the fetus would grow inside the abdomen until delivery by cesarean section. The delivery would probably be the most dangerous part of this hypothetical process, because there would be a high risk of hemorrhaging. During pregnancy, the placenta extends villi, hairlike projections containing blood vessels, into the surrounding tissues to establish a blood supply for the baby. Unlike the uterus, the abdomen is not designed to separate from the placenta during delivery. The placenta would become so bonded to the man's body that it might be impossible to surgically remove it without also removing parts of abdominal organs, such as the bowels. The likely end product: a gaping wound in the abdomen and heavy, uncontrolled bleeding."

Male Pregnancy: A Dangerous Proposition

Even if the man was able to carry a baby to term, because the abdominal cavity is not built to carry a baby, the issue occurs upon delivery - and not because a natural birth isn't possible.

"If all went well, the fetus would grow inside the abdomen until delivery by cesarean section. The delivery would probably be the most dangerous part of this hypothetical process, because there would be a high risk of hemorrhaging. During pregnancy, the placenta extends villi, hairlike projections containing blood vessels, into the surrounding tissues to establish a blood supply for the baby. Unlike the uterus, the abdomen is not designed to separate from the placenta during delivery. The placenta would become so bonded to the man's body that it might be impossible to surgically remove it without also removing parts of abdominal organs, such as the bowels. The likely end product: a gaping wound in the abdomen and heavy, uncontrolled bleeding."

Male Pregnancy: A Dangerous Proposition

I believe I suggested that here: "The plan would be as stupid as, say.....having grown men be allowed in the woman's bathrooms with little girls."

I believe I suggested that here: "The plan would be as stupid as, say.....having grown men be allowed in the woman's bathrooms with little girls."

And then you proceeded to bring up the possibility of this being possible by mentioning ectopic pregnancy. I was pointing out that it's not possible if the ultimate goal is to have the man survive.

Forum List

Back