Men are trash that's what these idiots think of your husbands, sons, fathers & brothers

Left loons have always irritated me....this past week my contempt for them has reached the stratosphere.

Their mob rule to destroy a man and his family over a fact less allegation was gut wrenching to watch.

I have zero use for any leftist...none. To hell with them and their disgusting tactics. I'm not the only one either I'm seeing it on social media and conversations. Hell even our teen daughters have made comments about them.
I'm sorry to here that Kavanaugh's family was destroyed. When are the funerals?
The only funeral should be Christine Ford 's.
You are a sick individual

This is so infuriating, and if you’re a person who is celebrating this kind of attitude, please punch yourself in the face. In fact, please just jump off a cliff, because you make the world a worse place.
'Men Are Trash.' That's What These Idiots Think Of Your Husbands, Sons, Fathers, And Brothers.

These are the same type of people who make rape claims when it did not happen.
These are the women who will make your sons, fathers, uncles live within their own prison which is bein petrified to be a man. Being gay won't save you from this bs either.

You have destroyed the normal live of both men and women when we are go through the life of chasing that woman, gone are the days where boys have a girl they want to go after, gone are the days of a normal man , woman dating scenes while growing up.

The feminazis have destroyed everything normal for the boys of our futures.

payback is coming for you in spades and you all don't even see it coming yet.
Women’s bodies need to be legislated because they’re too stupid and ignorant and slow minded to be able to take care of their own bodies.

That’s what Republicans think.

That goes to the very core of the Republican Party.

This is so infuriating, and if you’re a person who is celebrating this kind of attitude, please punch yourself in the face. In fact, please just jump off a cliff, because you make the world a worse place.
'Men Are Trash.' That's What These Idiots Think Of Your Husbands, Sons, Fathers, And Brothers.

These are the women who will make your sons, fathers, uncles live within their own prison which is bein petrified to be a man. Being gay won't save you from this bs either.

You have destroyed the normal live of both men and women when we are go through the life of chasing that woman, gone are the days where boys have a girl they want to go after, gone are the days of a normal man , woman dating scenes while growing up.

Women’s bodies need to be legislated because they’re too stupid and ignorant and slow minded to be able to take care of their own bodies.

Republicans believe women deserve what they get or are just lying

Republicans believe women deserve what they get or are just lying

In the bitch Ford's case you are right

Congrats ya finally nailed one

If this thread were in the flame zone I'd have to say you are the dumbest mother fucker alive.

But it's not.

I'll suffice to say you don't know anyone who isn't a far left progressive Marxist.

If this thread were in the flame zone I'd have to say you are the dumbest mother fucker alive.

But it's not.

I'll suffice to say you don't know anyone who isn't a far left progressive Marxist.
Oh, you mean Republicans don’t want to legislate women’s bodies? You know that’s bullsh!t.
Of course they do. That’s the whole reason why they want Kavanaugh.

Left loons have always irritated me....this past week my contempt for them has reached the stratosphere.

Their mob rule to destroy a man and his family over a fact less allegation was gut wrenching to watch.

I have zero use for any leftist...none. To hell with them and their disgusting tactics. I'm not the only one either I'm seeing it on social media and conversations. Hell even our teen daughters have made comments about them.
I'm sorry to here that Kavanaugh's family was destroyed. When are the funerals?
The only funeral should be Christine Ford 's.
You should do something to make that happen instead of just making silly veiled threads here. Or are you a coward?

Some are just willing to ignore rapists

As long as they can fill a SCOTUS seat
Some are willing to ignore rapists as long as they go after women.....liberal women preferably.

clearly illustrated who the enemy of White Men and Boys , sons , Fathers , Brothers , yada , yada are . Its so obvious and good to see .

Lol, another scumbag whining

But it's not.

Oh, you mean Republicans don’t want to legislate women’s bodies? You know that’s bullsh!t.
Of course they do. That’s the whole reason why they want Kavanaugh.
Still not falling for it, Slick.

I never thought this of my WHITE father, brother, son, uncles. They are/were decent people.

I never thought this of my WHITE father, brother, son, uncles. They are/were decent people.

But if a WOMAN ever accuses them of wrongdoing, you absolutely must believe what she says is true.

You know that it has been difficult for female people to report sexual assault. And yes, I was sexually assaulted.

Why can't you guys get off of lying about it? You do it and then you lie.

But if a WOMAN ever accuses them of wrongdoing, you absolutely must believe what she says is true.

You know that it has been difficult for female people to report sexual assault. And yes, I was sexually assaulted.

Of course a rapist would lie about it. But that doesn't change the fact that you need PROOF before convicting someone.

---------------------------------------------------- never happened to me either Lysis but i'm speaking of the future . And looks to me that Men and boys are easily accused with 36 year old accusations that are not PROVABLE . And this whole 'balsey ford ' charade confirms my prediction and thinking that young men and boys , fathers and sons are very easy to target by any weird woman like 'balsey ford ' that wants to make accusations Lysis

Of course a rapist would lie about it. But that doesn't change the fact that you need PROOF before convicting someone.
Who is being convicted?

Forum List

Back