Men approve of trump 58% and Women 37%..21 point difference !!

All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!

This is all imminent I tell you! Any day now!

"All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!"

1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".

YOu sound like a RIGHT wing lunatic.

make it illegal for women to vote?
logic tests? who gets to decide the questions? conservative lunatics?

martial law?

you can claim to OPPOSE the extremes on both ends but you sound just like one

So you are saying the wise founders are lunatics for not letting their women to vote or were they like prophets when they said.

There never was a democracy that didn’t commit suicide !!

I am saying t hat anyone who thinks they have a right to decide who gets to vote and who doesn't, based on sex or religion or sexual preference, is NOT a REAL American. THAT person is anti-freedom and pro-white male fascism.

and that sounds like you.

The founding fathers functioned according to their time.
Fortunately we know more now and behave better.

denying women rights because they were women was WRONG.

denying blacks rights because they are black is WRONG

no argument

no debate.

just wrong.

Listen to the data here

47% of Americans approve of Donald Trump's job as president

That would be a divide of 21%

But the disproval difference would be even more because there are some that is neutral

So the gender voting divide is out of sight !

I can still remember in 2000, when Al Gore kissed his wife on national TV, and a million women changed their vote in favor of Gore.

One of the things I love about this message board, is the number of conservative women on here, that look at things more important than superficial looks and appealing slogans.

There might be fewer conservative women, than the 'free the nipple' left-wing idiotic women standing around talking about de-sexualizing the female body, by giving every guy in a mile radius a hard on......... ...but they are by far higher quality women, by a wide margin.

What did tenn and his wife do to al gore

They ran him out on a rail

Gore went from pro life to being abortionist so he could be the VP of Clinton

Then when gore ran for president his own state kept him from getting elected and then his wife divorced him and he ran to where liberals go. New York

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING
Trump shifted from pro-choice to pro-life only as he planned a presidential run
By Heather TimmonsMay 20, 2019

your prez has been married 3x & not only grew up in Queens, NY but until very recently, due to some very disturbing tax troubles for poor donny - there's his residence:

images

I would agree with that. Trump flipped on a dozen issues for sure.

So what you are trying to tell me is that Al Gore was the same level as Trump?

Because we all knew Trump was a bluffer. We all know what Trump was. No one was waking up the next morning shocked that Trump was Trump.

See Trump in his own words said he was good at bluffing.

But you people on the left, are claiming to be morally superior right? Yet here you are saying "Well Trump isn't any better than Al Gore".

So where is your moral superiority now?

ha! ' moral superiority'? uh.... no. i am simply pointing out the huuuuuuuuuuge hypocrisy from those who would still support donny even if he shot someone on 5th ave.

that, sir - is most DEFINITELY something gore would not have said, let alone done. trump is trump alright & despite that, people support him.

no matter what. see sergi's twisting to do just that.

Well yeah, I agree with that. But you need to look at it from the perspective of the other side.

The left-wing has lied constantly about everything, for about 10 years. The left has made up false charges against people for a very long time. Bret Kavanough, the Syria Kurds getting killed by that Kentucky shooting range.....

And in the mean time, whole you say Trumpettes would defend Trump if he shot someone.... look at Hillary.

Here's a lady that told the investigators, that she could not tell the difference between classified and unclassified information, and that is the only reason she wasn't put in prison.

Now you tell me.... this lady has been in high office since the 1990s. Do you really believe that Hillary had no idea what was classified, and what was not? Because she either lied through her teeth for months on end, under oath, and to investigators.... or she is the most incompetent politician in high office, in all American history.

And the left-wing supported her no matter what. And this is only one of the dozens of scandals that has followed the Clinton's around for decades.

The problem we on the right-wing are having, is that you demand we follow a standard, that you yourself NEVER follow. Yes or no: Did Hillary Clinton after 3 decades in high office, know what classified information was? If yes, then you should not have supported her, and she should be in prison right now. If no, then you should not have supported her, because she was the most incompetent politician of our life time.

It's one or the other, and either way, you are not following the standard that you claim the right-wing should follow.

All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!

"All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!"

1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".

martial law?

Um... I was quoting and having fun with stuff the OP always says.

See that gigantic gender gap in voting ???

That tells you the future

Men’s approval of 58% would be around 37% disapproval .. is a big increase in men’s vote for trump in 2016 presidential race

The women’s approval is 37%.

This has never happened before in history

Up to 25 yrs ago women voted a lot more equal to the men’s vote

But today totally different !

martial law?

So you are saying the wise founders are lunatics for not letting their women to vote or were they like prophets when they said.

There never was a democracy that didn’t commit suicide !!

I am saying t hat anyone who thinks they have a right to decide who gets to vote and who doesn't, based on sex or religion or sexual preference, is NOT a REAL American. THAT person is anti-freedom and pro-white male fascism.

and that sounds like you.

The founding fathers functioned according to their time.
Fortunately we know more now and behave better.

denying women rights because they were women was WRONG.

denying blacks rights because they are black is WRONG

no argument

no debate.

just wrong.

Going against science will destroy a nation

Science tells us what each races and groups abilities are ......and going against a persons ability will bring destruction

To bring real progress a nation must go with science and not against

Last edited:
That's simple to explain. Women are more emotional and more easily swayed by Trump's unfiltered blunt statements and tweets. I personally like his blunt tone and especially toward illegal immigration because THAT ALONE has caused a huge drop in the number and size of caravans heading our way.

Nope. There are more illegal border crossings now than before Trump became POTUS.

You dupe.

The wise founders did not hate women .. they loved their women and protected them by keeping them away from snake oil salesmen

But these cycles comes when the unwise gets freedoms to be influenced by the insane greed types

Each cycle that ends in destruction comes with this increase in the unwise getting influenced by harm

This is the Adam and Eve issue all over again

Men seeing women getting influenced by the harm ....

Do they go along or correct ?

Yes. Trump supporters will protect women from snake oil salesmen. Nailed it.

This divide coincides with facts about college enrollment. Women are a higher percentage of college graduates than men. AOC is the perfect example of a brainwashed uneducated woman who is the product of our higher education. This is the aim of college loans and the push to get a college education instead of work in the real world. Suburban women are more likely to be college educated and therefore more likely to be progressive leaning, which is why republican candidates are having more trouble with them. This is the whole aim of force feeding all young people through higher education to warp their minds into progressive sheep status. Unfortunately, it is working because there is no conservative presence or push back on college campuses.

Yes. College educated women are the scourge of our nation. Perfect.

martial law?

Oops!

This divide coincides with facts about college enrollment. Women are a higher percentage of college graduates than men. AOC is the perfect example of a brainwashed uneducated woman who is the product of our higher education. This is the aim of college loans and the push to get a college education instead of work in the real world. Suburban women are more likely to be college educated and therefore more likely to be progressive leaning, which is why republican candidates are having more trouble with them. This is the whole aim of force feeding all young people through higher education to warp their minds into progressive sheep status. Unfortunately, it is working because there is no conservative presence or push back on college campuses.

Most popular fields of study for female students is nursing followed by bullshit useless sociology

Yes

That gigantic gender gap is the data that has the whole deep state in a total meltdown panic !!

And the fact that the males are increasing their big majority with the men would make a high chance for martial law to come to stop the crooked govt

Trump has already framed it correctly

The deep state is the enemy of America

That includes the democrats — Rinos

The media and educators !!!

I can still remember in 2000, when Al Gore kissed his wife on national TV, and a million women changed their vote in favor of Gore.

One of the things I love about this message board, is the number of conservative women on here, that look at things more important than superficial looks and appealing slogans.

There might be fewer conservative women, than the 'free the nipple' left-wing idiotic women standing around talking about de-sexualizing the female body, by giving every guy in a mile radius a hard on......... ...but they are by far higher quality women, by a wide margin.

Then when gore ran for president his own state kept him from getting elected and then his wife divorced him and he ran to where liberals go. New York

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

your prez has been married 3x & not only grew up in Queens, NY but until very recently, due to some very disturbing tax troubles for poor donny - there's his residence:

images

Because we all knew Trump was a bluffer. We all know what Trump was. No one was waking up the next morning shocked that Trump was Trump.

But you people on the left, are claiming to be morally superior right? Yet here you are saying "Well Trump isn't any better than Al Gore".

ha! ' moral superiority'? uh.... no. i am simply pointing out the huuuuuuuuuuge hypocrisy from those who would still support donny even if he shot someone on 5th ave.

that, sir - is most DEFINITELY something gore would not have said, let alone done. trump is trump alright & despite that, people support him.

Well yeah, I agree with that. But you need to look at it from the perspective of the other side.

The left-wing has lied constantly about everything, for about 10 years. The left has made up false charges against people for a very long time. Bret Kavanough, the Syria Kurds getting killed by that Kentucky shooting range.....

And in the mean time, whole you say Trumpettes would defend Trump if he shot someone.... look at Hillary.

Here's a lady that told the investigators, that she could not tell the difference between classified and unclassified information, and that is the only reason she wasn't put in prison.

Now you tell me.... this lady has been in high office since the 1990s. Do you really believe that Hillary had no idea what was classified, and what was not? Because she either lied through her teeth for months on end, under oath, and to investigators.... or she is the most incompetent politician in high office, in all American history.

And the left-wing supported her no matter what. And this is only one of the dozens of scandals that has followed the Clinton's around for decades.

The problem we on the right-wing are having, is that you demand we follow a standard, that you yourself NEVER follow. Yes or no: Did Hillary Clinton after 3 decades in high office, know what classified information was? If yes, then you should not have supported her, and she should be in prison right now. If no, then you should not have supported her, because she was the most incompetent politician of our life time.

It's one or the other, and either way, you are not following the standard that you claim the right-wing should follow.

So now you understand that trump was fooling New York for his business

NOT how he thinks at all

What is that proof now??

It’s his two lifetime conservative picks for the court

So now do you understand who he really is??

Those 2 picks was as conservative as he could get thru congress

So now you know he is a conservative !

Because they got fooled by insane greed monster educators to get worthless degrees .. their net worth is lower than the less degree trump supporters which proves STOOOPID

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

images

Trump proved you wrong with those 2 lifetime court picks

Both as conservative as he could get thru congress

That proves he is a conservative and was fooling the New York liberals to have his business there

So you Missed the important fact that proves all of this

Good new for Trump, so many men agree with him. I would be scared shitless if I was a leftist now.

Good new for Trump, so many men agree with him. I would be scared shitless if I was a leftist now.

Exactly !!

With trump rising up for the men to agree with him gives him the real power

Now his majority of men approving becomes a vast majority

58%approves and 37% disapproves !!

That then translates to white men over 80% approve

And white men have won all the wars thru their wisdom of inventing and knowing good from bad

Trump calling the deep state the enemy of the America has set the stage for the men to rise up and stop the crooked deep state system

Listen to the data here

47% of Americans approve of Donald Trump's job as president

That would be a divide of 21%

But the disproval difference would be even more because there are some that is neutral

So the gender voting divide is out of sight !
If the poll was with likely voters, it may be different. Many women who don't care (as men) just don't vote.

The Rasmussen poll is with likely voters and that shows more for trump

So if it’s with likely voters agreeing with trump would increase

Forum List

Back