The "Stormy Daniels" Case - Whatever Happened To That?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Remember back when she was the big thing that was going to get President Trump impeached? The media was fawning all over Stormy’s lawyer Avenatti, and salivating at the prospect he would “stand up to Trump.” Avenatti even announced that he would be running for President, until he was charged for domestic violence, extortion, fraud and embezzlement, and was eventually disbarred.

But whatever happened to Stormy? Last I heard, a federal judge ordered her to pay President Trump $293,000 in legal fees. At $20 apiece, that's a whole lot of lap dances she'd have to do in order to come up with that much money.

I guess that it was the first time in recorded history that a man ever got a refund from a whore.

Stormy Daniels - Wikipedia

Remember back when she was the big thing that was going to get President Trump impeached? The media was fawning all over Stormy’s lawyer Avenatti, and salivating at the prospect he would “stand up to Trump.” Avenatti even announced that he would be running for President, until he was charged for domestic violence, extortion, fraud and embezzlement, and was eventually disbarred.

But whatever happened to Stormy? Last I heard, a federal judge ordered her to pay President Trump $293,000 in legal fees. At $20 apiece, that's a whole lot of lap dances she'd have to do in order to come up with that much money.

I guess that it was the first time in recorded history that a man ever got a refund from a whore.

Why bring it up, unless you're worried about what's happening now and are trying to deflect?!?!

Why bring it up, unless you're worried about what's happening now and are trying to deflect?!?!

Why not bring it up now? Has anything the left came up with against President Trump been successful?

Even today's Tijuana donkey show put on by the Democrats, went down much like that baby Trump balloon, when the guy slashed a hole in it.

The biggest leftist failure during the Stormy Daniels hoax however, was Avenatti. Everyone was so so sure that he'd be the one to finally bring down President Trump. Just look at these idiots:

Last I heard, a federal judge ordered her to pay President Trump $293,000 in legal fees.

Stormy was ordered to pay 300 grand to the man with the golden schlong :auiqs.jpg:

That's when avinaughty stopped doing her legal work pro-boner!

Last I heard, a federal judge ordered her to pay President Trump $293,000 in legal fees.

Stormy was ordered to pay 300 grand to the man with the golden schlong :auiqs.jpg:

That's when avinaughty stopped doing her legal work pro-boner!

Trump must have a golden schlong indeed, the way he's sticking it to the left.

And they keep begging for more. :laughing0301:

Well, Cohen went to jail for the illegal payments to Daniels. I'm not surprised your little goldfish mind already forgot.

Also, by defending Trump's serial adultery, you all amputated your own moral legs at the hip. So you have that going for you.

Let's see...what else...

Oh yeah: Manhattan district attorney seeks documents related to Stormy Daniels hush money payment

President Trump’s private company has received a subpoena for documents related to a hush money payment to adult-film star Stormy Daniels, indicating renewed law enforcement interest in the payoff.

The subpoena from Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. arrived at the headquarters of the Trump Organization in New York on Thursday, according to a person familiar with the order. It came just weeks after a judge in New York said federal prosecutors had effectively concluded a campaign finance investigation into the hush money.

As I watch Trump succeed in getting the pseudocons to capitulate on their avowed claims to morality and fiscal responsibility, and convinces them that the far left protectionist policy of a tariff war is correct, as well as cutting and running from the Middle East and surrendering to a KGB thug, I am starting to believe the New York far left liberal Democrat Donald Trump one day realized the best way to destroy the GOP and the conservative movement was from within.

ask-melania.jpg

Well, you see, most likely an indictment against presisent trump was filed and sealed, and he will be formally charged with felony campaign finance law violation the day he leaves office.

Well, you see, most likely an indictment against presisent trump was filed and sealed, and he will be formally charged with felony campaign finance law violation the day he leaves office.

I doubt that. Makes a good case for abolishing presidential term limits, though. I'd like to see him appointed President for life.

I doubt that.
Why? He was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in Cohen's indictment. We already know that prosecutors believe he broke the law.

So why do you doubt it?

It doesn't matter what some judicial hack tries to do after he leaves office. All that does matter is this: President Trump will most certainly serve another term. If he's done this much damage to your little leftist circle jerk in three short years, just imagine how much more he's going to do throughout the next five?

You zipperheads are totally fucked, whether you're man enough to admit it or not. The country you grew up in will barely be recognizable to you by the time he's through with it, and there's not a single thing you can do to stop him.

Chew on that for awhile. Hope you don't choke on it. :21:

It doesn't matter what some judicial hack tries to do after he leaves
Well that's stupid. Its the DOJ that would have filed the indictment, and they are part of the executive branch. Pay attention!

And you didn't answer the question.

Why do you doubt it?

Well that's stupid. Its the DOJ that would have filed the indictment, and they are part of the executive branch. Pay attention!

Why do you doubt it?

You're probably too stupid to comprehend this, but I take this as a tacit admission that your little "impeachment" circle jerk was a complete failure, even right out of the chute.

"Yup...we cain't impeach dat dere predident but by golly, we'll gonna git him once he be out of office. Yup LOL hyuk hyuk."

What a bunch of sorry losers you idiots are. I would feel sorry for you if I had that much compassion.

:21:

Why do you doubt it?

You're probably too stupid to comprehend this, but I take this as a tacit admission that your little "impeachment" circle jerk was a complete failure, even right out of the chute.

"Yup...we cain't impeach dat dere predident but by golly, we'll gonna git him once he be out of office. Yup LOL hyuk hyuk."

What a bunch of sorry losers you idiots are. I would feel sorry for you if I had that much compassion.

:21:
Oops, sissyboy forgot to answer the question again.

Why do you doubt it?

Use your big boy words.

The "Stormy Daniels" Case - Whatever Happened To That?
Well, since you asked, this just in: Congress can seek 8 years of Trump’s tax records, court order indicates

What does that have to do with Stormy, you may be wondering.

Here you go: Trump’s attorneys also are planning to ask the high court as soon as Thursday to block a similar subpoena for the president’s tax records from the Manhattan district attorney, who is investigating hush-money payments in the lead-up to the 2016 election. The New York-based appeals court ruled against Trump this month and refused to block the subpoena to his accounting firm, Mazars USA.

There. Now you're alllllll caught up!

Forum List

Back