Here's What TV Networks Could Have Been Covering

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
When 4 major TV networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox) were wasting airtime/space covering the ludicrous Faux-impeachment, here's part of what they could/should have been covering >>

• November 12, 2019
House Passes Nine Bipartisan Bills for Veterans
Bills expand access to healthcare for women veterans, ensure GI benefits are protected, and implement key GAO recommendations to improve care for veterans

Washington, D.C. — Just one day after Veterans Day, the House of Representatives passed nine bipartisan bills brought to the floor continuing our commitment to improving veterans’ lives by ensuring GI benefits are protected, implementing GAO recommendations to improve management and care, and expanding accessibility to appeals hearings. The House also passed the Deborah Sampson Act – an historic package of bills to improve the lives of more than 2 million women veterans. This Congress, the Committee on Veterans Affairs has held over 30 hearings and passed 33 bills to continue to fulfil the promises we’ve made to our veterans.

Full list of passed legislation:

1. H.R.4625, Protect the GI Bill Act (Rep. Levin)
  2. H.R.4477, Reducing High Risk to Veterans and Veterans Services Act (Rep. Pappas)
  3. H.R. 4771, VA Tele-Hearing Modernization Act (Rep. Cunningham)
  4. H.R. 4360, VA Overpayment Accountability Act (Rep. Kim)
  5. H.R. 4356, Protecting Families of Fallen Servicemembers Act (Rep. Harder)
  6. H.R. 4162, GI Bill Planning Act of 2019 (Rep. Bergman)
  7. H.R. 3996, VA Design-Build Construction Enhancement Act of 2019 (Rep. Banks)
  8. H.R. 1424, Fallen Warrior Battlefield Cross Memorial Act (Rep. Gonzalez)
  9. H.R. 3224, Deborah Sampson Act (Rep. Brownley)

Why should they cover bills that are going to never come up for a vote in the senate?

Why should they cover bills that are going to never come up for a vote in the senate?

that way we know they existed and can complain when they dont get to the senate floor,,,

otherwise how would we be informed on real stuff and not the clown show we had today???

Good to know...that some bipartisanship is possible--as a vet I appreciate it. I note that neither party is drawing attention to the bill...and the Bill must clear the Senate and be signed into law. Still some good news.

that way we know they existed and can complain when they dont get to the senate floor,,,

otherwise how would we be informed on real stuff and not the clown show we had today???
When is the last time a president was impeached? Not exactly a commonplace occurrence. You should probably keep up with what's going on as we will probably never see this again unless republicans elect another stupid criminal next time.

When is the last time a president was impeached? Not exactly a commonplace occurrence. You should probably keep up with what's going on as we will probably never see this again unless republicans elect another stupid criminal next time.
I bet I am more up on it than you are,,,,

I am certain you are very knowledgeable on all the approved "facts" in this case like "read the transcript" and "the president can do whatever he wants". If none of Trump's henchmen are willing to testify under oath and provide materials asked of them to clear all this up then that ought to tell you something.

I am certain you are very knowledgeable on all the approved "facts" in this case like "read the transcript" and "the president can do whatever he wants". If none of Trump's henchmen are willing to testify under oath and provide materials asked of them to clear all this up then that ought to tell you something.

the approved facts say this is a DNC cover up for their Ukraine collusion in the 2016 election,,,

the approved facts say this is a DNC cover up for their Ukraine collusion in the 2016 election,,,
Your approved facts were written and approved by the kremlin.

ROTFLMAO! Really???? They give the DNC that much power? Are they STILL riding the Cloudstrike horse?

Thank you for laugh..was great...I might point out that this has nothing to do with Trump's impending Impeachment and trial...Which is not looking so rosy for the President. The people are muttering....200 years ago they'd be breaking out the pitchforks. The idea that Trump was fighting corruption is a running joke..for most of this nation. Nobody believes Biden did anything wrong...hell, most of my Trump-supporting neighbors don't believe it. Hunter's a POS...but many a Dad has to settle for such as his Heir...'tis life.

Trump will win his trial in the Senate..but his brand..just took a major hit.

Your approved facts were written and approved by the kremlin.

most are the US goverment under obama

Posters have missed the point in this thread. They should have been posting examples of what Democrats should have been spending their time and energy on, instead of another attempted coup to take down Trump.

What arrogant negligence.

Forum List

Back