Men approve of trump 58% and Women 37%..21 point difference !!

Science tells us what each races and groups abilities are ......and going against a persons ability will bring destruction

The Concept of “Race” Is a Lie
Even the Ancient Greeks knew it

To bring real progress a nation must go with science and not against

Hahahaha!
Ancient Greece got destroyed for not understanding that the unwise free to make decisions will destroy nations

So Greece learned this universal law too late

The unwise must be stopped from being around harmful situations and stopped from voting

Get rich —-invest now

With the vast majority of men agreeing with trump that the deep state is the enemy of America

Liberals and are going down

Invest now to get rich

I can still remember in 2000, when Al Gore kissed his wife on national TV, and a million women changed their vote in favor of Gore.

One of the things I love about this message board, is the number of conservative women on here, that look at things more important than superficial looks and appealing slogans.

There might be fewer conservative women, than the 'free the nipple' left-wing idiotic women standing around talking about de-sexualizing the female body, by giving every guy in a mile radius a hard on......... ...but they are by far higher quality women, by a wide margin.

What did tenn and his wife do to al gore

They ran him out on a rail

Gore went from pro life to being abortionist so he could be the VP of Clinton

Then when gore ran for president his own state kept him from getting elected and then his wife divorced him and he ran to where liberals go. New York

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING
Trump shifted from pro-choice to pro-life only as he planned a presidential run
By Heather TimmonsMay 20, 2019
Trump shifted from pro-choice to pro-life only as he planned a presidential run

your prez has been married 3x & not only grew up in Queens, NY but until very recently, due to some very disturbing tax troubles for poor donny - there's his residence:

images

I would agree with that. Trump flipped on a dozen issues for sure.

So what you are trying to tell me is that Al Gore was the same level as Trump?

Because we all knew Trump was a bluffer. We all know what Trump was. No one was waking up the next morning shocked that Trump was Trump.

See Trump in his own words said he was good at bluffing.

But you people on the left, are claiming to be morally superior right? Yet here you are saying "Well Trump isn't any better than Al Gore".

So where is your moral superiority now?

ha! ' moral superiority'? uh.... no. i am simply pointing out the huuuuuuuuuuge hypocrisy from those who would still support donny even if he shot someone on 5th ave.

that, sir - is most DEFINITELY something gore would not have said, let alone done. trump is trump alright & despite that, people support him.

no matter what. see sergi's twisting to do just that.

Well yeah, I agree with that. But you need to look at it from the perspective of the other side.

The left-wing has lied constantly about everything, for about 10 years. The left has made up false charges against people for a very long time. Bret Kavanough, the Syria Kurds getting killed by that Kentucky shooting range.....

And in the mean time, whole you say Trumpettes would defend Trump if he shot someone.... look at Hillary.

Here's a lady that told the investigators, that she could not tell the difference between classified and unclassified information, and that is the only reason she wasn't put in prison.

Now you tell me.... this lady has been in high office since the 1990s. Do you really believe that Hillary had no idea what was classified, and what was not? Because she either lied through her teeth for months on end, under oath, and to investigators.... or she is the most incompetent politician in high office, in all American history.

And the left-wing supported her no matter what. And this is only one of the dozens of scandals that has followed the Clinton's around for decades.

The problem we on the right-wing are having, is that you demand we follow a standard, that you yourself NEVER follow. Yes or no: Did Hillary Clinton after 3 decades in high office, know what classified information was? If yes, then you should not have supported her, and she should be in prison right now. If no, then you should not have supported her, because she was the most incompetent politician of our life time.

It's one or the other, and either way, you are not following the standard that you claim the right-wing should follow.

them emails were not clearly marked as classified, & has been shown that the few that were, was marked by a tiny 'c' buried in chains.

now about donny's unsecured cell phone? his kid's?

Science tells us what each races and groups abilities are ......and going against a persons ability will bring destruction

Even the Ancient Greeks knew it

To bring real progress a nation must go with science and not against

Hahahaha!
Race is one of the millions of processes of classification which discerns from everything from insect species to galaxies. Stupid comment about the Greeks anyway.

The men are ready for birthdays I made a

No matter what is in the kitchen?
Who posted that above ??

That is definitely not from me ??

Did a mod do this ???

Who has this ability to do that ?

I did not say to remove that post

I asked who made that post and made it look like from me. It was not me??

Who has that ability to make a post that looks like from me and then when I report it. Asking that question . Then it says post removed by request ??

Who requested it??

It was NOT requested from me ?

SCIENCE

Men are generally practical thinkers. They're more likely to be independent thinkers and read through the BS.

Women are generally emotional thinkers. They're more vulnerable, and more likely to be followers. Add the web, TV, growth of feminism, LGBT and dirty left propaganda -The result is a spineless snowflake left very easy to manipulate.

Thus 58% men and 37% women approve. Should be more men, but men are toxic and that, and many are busy building up their feminine side of things becoming part of "the team". The left will tell you women approve because their husbands force them to. The left adores excuses and the victim role.

Last edited:
SCIENCE

Men are generally practical thinkers. They're more likely to be independent thinkers and read through the BS.

Women are generally emotional thinkers. They're more vulnerable, and more likely to be followers. Add the web, TV, growth of feminism, LGBT and dirty left propaganda -The result is a spineless snowflake left very easy to manipulate.

Thus 58% men and 37% women approve. Should be more men, but men are toxic and that, and many are busy building up their feminine side of things becoming part of "the team". The left will tell you women approve because their husbands force them to. The left adores excuses and the victim role.

EXACTLY !!!

SCIENCE

I think you guys are over thinking it. For decades, men were the self reliant bread winners, and that was ok. I think women are still more comfortable with the collective 'village' concept as opposed to making your own way. It would be interesting to see if this changes as women are climbing in the work force. Women are actually outperforming men in both college and wages in many aspects. Are they still going to be ok with collective ideas, or will they embrace individuality and independence?

SCIENCE

I think you guys are over thinking it. For decades, men were the self reliant bread winners, and that was ok. I think women are still more comfortable with the collective 'village' concept as opposed to making your own way. It would be interesting to see if this changes as women are climbing in the work force. Women are actually outperforming men in both college and wages in many aspects. Are they still going to be ok with collective ideas, or will they embrace individuality and independence?

The sat math test scores

Tells the difference in men and women

The difference is logic and then emotions both has women making less wise decisions

Forum List

Back