Men approve of trump 58% and Women 37%..21 point difference !!

Listen to the data here

47% of Americans approve of Donald Trump's job as president

That would be a divide of 21%

But the disproval difference would be even more because there are some that is neutral

So the gender voting divide is out of sight !

Well....

arya-says-most-girls-are-idiots.gif

• Banned
All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!

This is all imminent I tell you! Any day now!

The founders gave us the right to stop a crooked govt when we got equal arms of the govt

All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!

None of that is going to happen. Instead society is just going to devolve into a shit show pandering to every dreamed up identity group.

That damned 19th Amendment again. What were they thinking? :laughing0301:

• Banned

None of that is going to happen. Instead society is just going to devolve into a shit show pandering to every dreamed up identity group.

With that increasing vote from the men that shows a good chance now

If the men’s vote increases from that then that will come

For now

Approval of trump who says the deep state is the enemy of America

58%. To what would the disapproval be
Somewhere less than 42% because some may be neutral so maybe 37% of men disapprove

Being 58 to 37 approval by the men is very strong and win easily

That's simple to explain. Women are more emotional and more easily swayed by Trump's unfiltered blunt statements and tweets. I personally like his blunt tone and especially toward illegal immigration because THAT ALONE has caused a huge drop in the number and size of caravans heading our way.

With that increasing vote from the men that shows a good chance now

If the men’s vote increases from that then that will come

For now

Approval of trump who says the deep state is the enemy of America

58%. To what would the disapproval be
Somewhere less than 42% because some may be neutral so maybe 37% of men disapprove

Being 58 to 37 approval by the men is very strong and win easily

Whatever you say, Commander INCEL

The wise founders did not hate women .. they loved their women and protected them by keeping them away from snake oil salesmen

But these cycles comes when the unwise gets freedoms to be influenced by the insane greed types

Each cycle that ends in destruction comes with this increase in the unwise getting influenced by harm

This is the Adam and Eve issue all over again

Men seeing women getting influenced by the harm ....

Do they go along or correct ?

This divide coincides with facts about college enrollment. Women are a higher percentage of college graduates than men. AOC is the perfect example of a brainwashed uneducated woman who is the product of our higher education. This is the aim of college loans and the push to get a college education instead of work in the real world. Suburban women are more likely to be college educated and therefore more likely to be progressive leaning, which is why republican candidates are having more trouble with them. This is the whole aim of force feeding all young people through higher education to warp their minds into progressive sheep status. Unfortunately, it is working because there is no conservative presence or push back on college campuses.

Listen to the data here

But the disproval difference would be even more because there are some that is neutral

I can still remember in 2000, when Al Gore kissed his wife on national TV, and a million women changed their vote in favor of Gore.

One of the things I love about this message board, is the number of conservative women on here, that look at things more important than superficial looks and appealing slogans.

There might be fewer conservative women, than the 'free the nipple' left-wing idiotic women standing around talking about de-sexualizing the female body, by giving every guy in a mile radius a hard on......... ...but they are by far higher quality women, by a wide margin.

This divide coincides with facts about college enrollment. Women are a higher percentage of college graduates than men. AOC is the perfect example of a brainwashed uneducated woman who is the product of our higher education. This is the aim of college loans and the push to get a college education instead of work in the real world. Suburban women are more likely to be college educated and therefore more likely to be progressive leaning, which is why republican candidates are having more trouble with them. This is the whole aim of force feeding all young people through higher education to warp their minds into progressive sheep status. Unfortunately, it is working because there is no conservative presence or push back on college campuses.

Exactly !!!!

Trump supporters have the highest incomes

Trump supporters has less degrees

That proves trump supporters have the highest net worth by far. Because of more income and less student loan debt from worthless degrees and not living in high cost big cities

That proves trump supporters as the most wise of all

Listen to the data here

I can still remember in 2000, when Al Gore kissed his wife on national TV, and a million women changed their vote in favor of Gore.

One of the things I love about this message board, is the number of conservative women on here, that look at things more important than superficial looks and appealing slogans.

There might be fewer conservative women, than the 'free the nipple' left-wing idiotic women standing around talking about de-sexualizing the female body, by giving every guy in a mile radius a hard on......... ...but they are by far higher quality women, by a wide margin.

What did tenn and his wife do to al gore

They ran him out on a rail

Gore went from pro life to being abortionist so he could be the VP of Clinton

Then when gore ran for president his own state kept him from getting elected and then his wife divorced him and he ran to where liberals go. New York

Listen to the data here

Then when gore ran for president his own state kept him from getting elected and then his wife divorced him and he ran to where liberals go. New York

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING
Trump shifted from pro-choice to pro-life only as he planned a presidential run
By Heather TimmonsMay 20, 2019

your prez has been married 3x & not only grew up in Queens, NY but until very recently, due to some very disturbing tax troubles for poor donny - there's his residence:

images

Listen to the data here

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

your prez has been married 3x & not only grew up in Queens, NY but until very recently, due to some very disturbing tax troubles for poor donny - there's his residence:

images

Big difference

Gore lied to his non corrupt home state

Trump lied to get business from his corrupt home state

Understand what that difference means

Again

Gore lied to his non corrupt state tenn

Trump did lie to his big corrupt state

Trump has now fled out of the corrupt state to non corrupt state

Gore has now fled out of his good non corrupt state to the most corrupt state in America

The clintons did the same

Listen to the data here

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

images

I would agree with that. Trump flipped on a dozen issues for sure.

So what you are trying to tell me is that Al Gore was the same level as Trump?

Because we all knew Trump was a bluffer. We all know what Trump was. No one was waking up the next morning shocked that Trump was Trump.

See Trump in his own words said he was good at bluffing.

But you people on the left, are claiming to be morally superior right? Yet here you are saying "Well Trump isn't any better than Al Gore".

So where is your moral superiority now?

Listen to the data here

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

images

I would agree with that. Trump flipped on a dozen issues for sure.

So what you are trying to tell me is that Al Gore was the same level as Trump?

Because we all knew Trump was a bluffer. We all know what Trump was. No one was waking up the next morning shocked that Trump was Trump.

See Trump in his own words said he was good at bluffing.

But you people on the left, are claiming to be morally superior right? Yet here you are saying "Well Trump isn't any better than Al Gore".

So where is your moral superiority now?

This is the issue

Who switched from pro life to pro choice

That was gore

And trump switched the other way from pro choice to pro life

With roe and wade issue what happened to roe herself who was pro choice ?? She switched to pro life

There is no one that switches to pro choice unless you are a total crook

Science has come to help people switch to pro life with the fetus having its own dna and can live on its own rather early if delivered

So trumps change to pro choice also went with science

So trumps switch is with science. Gores switching was against science

Trump shows morality and Gore shows a supporter of mass murder of babies even when science now says abortion is murder of a us citizen

Forum List

Back