Memorial Day

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Memorial Day is meant to honor and remember the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice and died fighting for our freedom.

Memorial Day honors those who have died in military service, while Veterans Day in November honors all veterans living and dead.

Let's honor them!

FxFcFuAWcAANWUr

Last edited:
Didn't take long for you to politicize Memorial Day. You're a disingenuous piece of cow dung.

OIP.Y6-d65PGlNO33vfuJ6x0jAAAAA

Couldn't even bother to put his hand on his heart.

And can anyone answer this: Why do we give a single day to honor our fallen soldiers, but we give an entire month to “honor” men who's only accomplishment is to put their pole in another man's bum? Seems out of whack to me.

Didn't take long for you to politicize Memorial Day. You're a disingenuous piece of cow dung.

And can anyone answer this: Why do we give a single day to honor our fallen soldiers, but we give an entire month to “honor” men who's only accomplishment is to put their pole in another man's bum? Seems out of whack to me.

You sound like you know a lot about "out of whack".

Memorial Day is meant to honor and remember the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice and died fighting for our freedom.

Memorial Day honors those who have died in military service, while Veterans Day in November honors all veterans living and dead.

Let's honor them!

What about those who died, not for freedom, but to make rich people richer? Don't they deserve something too?

~~~~~~
Not good enough for cow dung. More like rat-shit.

Let's honor them!
God Bless those who gave their life for our country! Thank you Lakhota for this Memorial Day message!

Last edited:

Thankful. For me that’s the right word, the right tone for Memorial Day. Hearing people say “Happy Memorial Day” has always grated on me.

That is a complete and scurrilous lie. Even Trump haters who were there said it never happened.

LETTER: Atlantic's claim Trump called troops 'suckers,' 'losers' doesn't hold up to scrutiny

Forum List

Back