Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

Because when they were going higher..there were sure enough of them directly blaming President Obama..

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

:lol: :eusa_whistle:

Three months ago, I thought you were saying the President has nothing to do with the price of gas. It's all the speculators.

Read my sig line.

Why?

Does an additional reading somehow make it right?

:lol:

Didn't you assure us he had nothing to do with gas prices? So which is it?
The whole gaggle of them including OBAMA told us Obama couldn't control it.

Sallow has had a change of heart...[errantly, none the less].:eusa_shhh:

Naw.

The President has very little control over prices.

But something I did point out. No way gas was going to be over 4 bucks this summer..in an election year.

Don't break your arm patting yerself on the back boy...for YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

YOU fail to relize your elation is the bane of others in 'flyover country' YOU like to dismiss...How about the bations of Statism like Kalifornia?

Son?

YOU are so fucking narrowminded.

Speculators do not want to drive prices down.

What drove it down was a couple of factors.

The Iran war never happened.

And people traveled less by car.

That lead to a glut. To much supply..not enough demand.

THAT'S what drove it down.

Got it.
Your hacker is in full blame mode and denial at the same time.
Price goes up = Speculators
Price goes down = other factors.
Carry on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please don't tell me you work with commodities or energy.

Merely pointing out your words.
Please do tell me English is a second language for you so that I will understand why you don't understand the words you post.

Got it.
Your hacker is in full blame mode and denial at the same time.
Price goes up = Speculators
Price goes down = other factors.
Carry on.

Please do tell me English is a second language for you so that I will understand why you don't understand the words you post.

No really.

You think people that work with commodities and/or energy, make their money by flooding the market with their product?

Is that your contention?

Because when they were going higher..there were sure enough of them directly blaming President Obama..

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

Did you blame Bush when gas prices soared on him? Did you praise him when they dropped? As I have said before Presidents don't control gas prices so I neither praise them or blame them for them.

lower than what you buffoon? Jesus Christ.......short bus with NY carb....play with your imaginary yo yo's why don't you....
He'd rather play on here to stupify the lot of us and dazzle us with his lack of insight.

I think you were part of the Greek chorus braying that the President wanted prices to go up..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/25/b...gas-prices-expected-to-be-modestly-lower.html
Cheez Whiz, Mr. Sallow. President Obama led the Greek chorus:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VquNu30hDe8]Obama says he wants high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

Did you blame Bush when gas prices soared on him? Did you praise him when they dropped? As I have said before Presidents don't control gas prices so I neither praise them or blame them for them.

No and no.

Simple search will find all the threads at USMB blaming Obama for the spike in gas prices.

Merely wondering where those people went...now prices are down.

That's all.

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

I have personally never blamed the President for Gas Prices. Only silly idiots do that. However I have seen you, and others in here telling us all about how the President can not have any Effect on Gas prices, and now you want him to have Credit for slightly lower gas Prices on a holiday Weekend?

Really?

So just to make sure we have it clear, We are all now allowed to give Obama "Credit" for 3.80$ a Gallon Gas? Are you sure you want him to have Credit for it? Gas Prices were just under 2 Dollars a Gallon when he took office. Exactly how do you measure Success dude?

And..I've never posted that.

Of course a President can have an effect. A President can flood the market with fuel from the Strategic Reserves. They can also get us involved in military actions.

But overall..the effect is, at best, slight.

Yeah, you already told us it was speculators.

But wait....

then you tried to back pedal on that.

Are you having trouble keeping your partisan BS organized? (Sure seems so)

He'd rather play on here to stupify the lot of us and dazzle us with his lack of insight.

I think you were part of the Greek chorus braying that the President wanted prices to go up..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/25/b...gas-prices-expected-to-be-modestly-lower.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VquNu30hDe8]Obama says he wants high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]

What?

No offense Becki..but did you listen to the tape?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VquNu30hDe8"]Obama says he wants high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]​

And made damned SURE Taxpayer money went to Green failures like Solyndra...with taxpayers on the hook.

He in that clip sounded like Stephen Chu that thinks WE sould be paying what the EU does...when WE have vast expanses of energy that Obama has put off limits.

Sallow is an idiot.

I have personally never blamed the President for Gas Prices. Only silly idiots do that. However I have seen you, and others in here telling us all about how the President can not have any Effect on Gas prices, and now you want him to have Credit for slightly lower gas Prices on a holiday Weekend?

Really?

So just to make sure we have it clear, We are all now allowed to give Obama "Credit" for 3.80$ a Gallon Gas? Are you sure you want him to have Credit for it? Gas Prices were just under 2 Dollars a Gallon when he took office. Exactly how do you measure Success dude?

And..I've never posted that.

Of course a President can have an effect. A President can flood the market with fuel from the Strategic Reserves. They can also get us involved in military actions.

But overall..the effect is, at best, slight.

Yeah, you already told us it was speculators.

But wait....

then you tried to back pedal on that.

Are you having trouble keeping your partisan BS organized? (Sure seems so)

I didn't try to back pedal on anything.

Again..is your contention that people who are in this sort of business, make a profit by flooding the market with their product?

Yes..or no.

Simple enough.

Just filled the wife's car up - $48

My truck earlier - $128
Son's car - $55
Other son's car - $48

Damn

What a bargain.

What's Obama's address? I want to send him my personal thanks.

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

lower than what you buffoon? Jesus Christ.......short bus with NY carb....play with your imaginary yo yo's why don't you....

oh its $4.58 here btw....:rolleyes:

It's about the same here, and shows no sign of dropping.
If obama has no control of the rise of prices, he can damned well suck it up if he thinks we should credit him when they drop.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VquNu30hDe8"]Obama says he wants high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]​

And made damned SURE Taxpayer money went to Green failures like Solyndra...with taxpayers on the hook.

He in that clip sounded like Stephen Chu that thinks WE sould be paying what the EU does...when WE have vast expanses of energy that Obama has put off limits.

Sallow is an idiot.

And that's not what he said.

Which again illustrates are naive you are about markets..and how naive conservatives are about the world in general.

Obama correctly pointed out that with the emergence of other economies, demand for energy would be going up..and that in turn would drive up the prices of fossil fuels.

And that..the US needs to be focused on alternatives to stave off dependency on one source of energy.

That's the nutshell version. But I don't expect you to understand that one either.

Last edited:

No really.

You think people that work with commodities and/or energy, make their money by flooding the market with their product?

Is that your contention?

Your contention is that----
Gas goes up = speculators
Gas goes down = other influences

Your words, not mine.

I merely challenged that weak thought process and you have yet to defend your thought process, instead, you obfuscate and divert. You attempt to attribute something to me that I have not said (you did couch it with a question mark, but that was just more obfuscation on your part).
Your hackery continues.

Sallow is an idiot.

And that's not what he said.

Which again illustrates are naive you are about markets..and how naive conservatives are about the world in general.

Obama correctly pointed out that with the emergence of other economies, demand for energy would be going up..and that in turn would drive up the prices of fossil fuels.

And that..the US needs to be focused on alternatives to stave off dependency on one source of energy.

That's the nutshell version. But I don't expect you to understand that one either.
Son YOU need to listen again.

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

No and no.

Simple search will find all the threads at USMB blaming Obama for the spike in gas prices.

Merely wondering where those people went...now prices are down.

That's all.
Yeah and the same type of search would show the same thing with gas price post when Bush was President it's not new or unique to Obama.

Forum List

Back