Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

I felt it was fine blaming Obama for high gas prices because the lefties
and Nancy Pelosi and the rest blamed Bush whenever the price at the pump went up
by so much as a nickel.

So don't be so offended when Obama was given the same treatment...
Grow a thicker skin Libs...

bingo

ranging from $4.29. to $4.69...maybe you're just an imbecile trying to cherry pick?

update

CITGO
1320 Hutchinson River Pkwy N near E Tremont Exit

Bronx
mikespipe
58 minutes ago
update

CITGO
1325 Hutchinson River Pkwy S near Waters Pl Exit

Bronx
TashiJ
5 hours ago
update

Mobil
718 Eleventh Ave & West 51st St

Manhattan
thegrayling
9 hours ago
update

Mobil
253 East 2nd St & Ave C

Manhattan
Jake5155
17 hours ago
update

Getty
1125 Richmond Terr & Bard Ave

Staten Island
oldiesman
6 hours ago
update

Getty
1201 Victory Blvd & Clove Rd

Staten Island
oldiesman
6 hours ago
update

BP
3010 Riverdale Ave & W 230th St

Bronx
lwdwndrtycyte
4 hours ago
update

Gulf
611 Warburton Ave near North St

Hastings-on-Hudson
fish1477
4 hours ago
update

Hess
187-07 Hillside Ave & Chelsea St

Jamaica
BklynRev
6 hours ago
update

CITGO
42 Lake St & Eastview Ave

White Plains
Elerizo
8 hours ago
update

Sunoco
72-02 Roosevelt Ave & 72nd

Queens
ruda
9 hours ago
update

Mobil
185 Flatbush Ave Ext & Gold St

Brooklyn
Keroberos
18 hours ago
update

Shell
112 Atlantic Ave & Henry St

Brooklyn
cataldi1122
23 hours ago
update

BP
300 Lafayette St & E Houston St

Manhattan
raydonxask
4 hours ago
update

Getty
43 Lake St & Hall Ave

White Plains
Elerizo
8 hours ago
WTF is all that? :lol:

I posted 4 examples of $3.79 and lower. If you are too stupid to go to the cheapest stations, then no one can help you.

Perhaps you should bookmark GasBuddy.com - Find Low Gas Prices in the USA and Canada or Queens Gas Prices - Find the Lowest Gas Prices in Queens, New York instead of being a blind squirrel looking for a nut.?

Ooops! Gas went down again - $3.32!

god you are dumb....no, really.

here-

But something I did point out. No way gas was going to be over 4 bucks this summer..in an election year.
thats sallows point. I posted the prices in NYC as an example and mine...see how that works you boob?

so lets see who's stupid; there is NO gas around me under $4 anywhere, not even close, BUT, maybe 50 miles or more away, maybe...... So, I will drive, burning up at least 2 gallons of gas to NOT save since I will burn up gas getting there and back?

man, if your body didn't do it for you , you'd be to dumb to breath.

Queens ain't THAT fucking big. You telling me that during the course of a week, you are never near any of those stations?

How about the next 23 stations on the list that are selling gas for $3.80-$3.90?

Between all those stations, you can't find one anywhere on your daily drives?

I call bullshit. You're a fucking hack who is willing to spout the most expensive gas prices in NY to make some lame gotcha against Obama.

You didn't expect anyone to call your dishonest ass on it. Did you? :lol:

WTF is all that? :lol:

I posted 4 examples of $3.79 and lower. If you are too stupid to go to the cheapest stations, then no one can help you.

Perhaps you should bookmark GasBuddy.com - Find Low Gas Prices in the USA and Canada or Queens Gas Prices - Find the Lowest Gas Prices in Queens, New York instead of being a blind squirrel looking for a nut.?

Ooops! Gas went down again - $3.32!

here-

But something I did point out. No way gas was going to be over 4 bucks this summer..in an election year.
thats sallows point. I posted the prices in NYC as an example and mine...see how that works you boob?

so lets see who's stupid; there is NO gas around me under $4 anywhere, not even close, BUT, maybe 50 miles or more away, maybe...... So, I will drive, burning up at least 2 gallons of gas to NOT save since I will burn up gas getting there and back?

Queens ain't THAT fucking big. You telling me that during the course of a week, you are never near any of those stations?

How about the next 23 stations on the list that are selling gas for $3.80-$3.90?

I call bullshit. You're a fucking hack who is willing to spout the most expensive gas prices in NY to make some lame gotcha against Obama.

Are you saying that $3.80 is a bargain?

Well, I just can't get excited when it still takes $85.00 to fill up the '05 Expedition I have to drive til the wheels fall off because I can't afford a new vehicle.

No Obama has nothing to do with gas prices, remember this when the prices continue to fall at the pump as he increases drilling permits, continues to approve the Keystone pipeline and fracking for natural gas.
Why the fuck did you buy an Expedition?

Because he wanted to?

:confused:
Fine. But if you're gonna buy a living room on wheels, expect it to cost you a lot more money to get it down the road. Stop whining.

here-

Compared to his bullshit $4.58?

Hell yeah!

Because when they were going higher..there were sure enough of them directly blaming President Obama..

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

:lol: :eusa_whistle:

I have personally never blamed the President for Gas Prices. Only silly idiots do that. However I have seen you, and others in here telling us all about how the President can not have any Effect on Gas prices, and now you want him to have Credit for slightly lower gas Prices on a holiday Weekend?

Really?

So just to make sure we have it clear, We are all now allowed to give Obama "Credit" for 3.80$ a Gallon Gas? Are you sure you want him to have Credit for it? Gas Prices were just under 2 Dollars a Gallon when he took office. Exactly how do you measure Success dude?

Last edited:

Compared to his bullshit $4.58?

Hell yeah!
That's $0.78 difference. On Naturegirl's Ford Fuck-You-Mobile there's prolly a 20 gallon tank.

That's an extra $15.60 per tank if she's a dumbass like Trajan!

Because when they were going higher..there were sure enough of them directly blaming President Obama..

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

I have personally never blamed the President for Gas Prices. Only silly idiots do that. However I have seen you, and others in here telling us all about how the President can not have any Effect on Gas prices, and now you want him to have Credit for slightly lower gas Prices on a holiday Weekend?

Really?

So just to make sure we have it clear, We are all now allowed to give Obama "Credit" for 3.80$ a Gallon Gas? Are you sure you want him to have Credit for it? Gas Prices were just under 2 Dollars a Gallon when he took office. Exactly how do you measure Success dude?
I think a president can have a positive effect on gas prices if he talks tough and means it regarding Saudi Arabia.

But what president has ever done that?

here-

Depends on what your benchmark is..

Errrrr --- I don't get this.. I'd praise Obama IF he did anything to affect the price..

Actually I'd rather see him concentrate on getting rid of ethanol subsidies/mandates so that my BURGERS DON'T REQUIRE A multi-agency credit check when I buy them this weekend. Time we quit burning food and land to pretend we have "an alternative"...

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

it's $3.84 a Fucking Gallon still here in Michigan.. Obumba SUCKS!!!!

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

Really?

And..I've never posted that.

Of course a President can have an effect. A President can flood the market with fuel from the Strategic Reserves. They can also get us involved in military actions.

But overall..the effect is, at best, slight.

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

Average national gas price, per gallon, 2012 Memorial Day week: $3.68

Average national gas price, per gallon, 2011 Memoral Day week: $3.81

Average national gas price, per gallon, 2010 Memorial Day week: $2.75

Average national gas price, per gallon, 2009 Memorial Day week: $2.39

OOPS! Looks like Sallow inserts hoof-in-mouth AGAIN.

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

Three months ago, I thought you were saying the President has nothing to do with the price of gas. It's all the speculators.

Read my sig line.

Didn't you assure us he had nothing to do with gas prices? So which is it?
The whole gaggle of them including OBAMA told us Obama couldn't control it.

Sallow has had a change of heart...[errantly, none the less].:eusa_shhh:

Naw.

The President has very little control over prices.

The demand for gas is low because there are so few of us driving to work nowadays.

Seriously, rush hour in Indianapolis in the morning today is like 10:00 am used to be 5 years ago. It's just a tad sobering.

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

Average national gas price, per gallon, 2012 Memorial Day week: $3.68

Average national gas price, per gallon, 2011 Memoral Day week: $3.81

Average national gas price, per gallon, 2010 Memorial Day week: $2.75

Average national gas price, per gallon, 2009 Memorial Day week: $2.39

OOPS! Looks like Sallow inserts hoof-in-mouth AGAIN.

You missed a year..

May 15, 2008— While many people were shocked at $3 a gallon, they were not prepared for what was about to happen as prices shot up to nearly $4 a gallon. Public hysteria sets in as consumers begin using Gas Buddy to find the lowest gas prices in town.
2008 U.S. Gas Price Year in Review : TreeHugger

Forum List

Back