Member when Bush enforced clintons Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs and liberals cried?

Invaded?

I suppose the US "invaded" Germany in 1944.

Wait, Germany bombed America, right? Right?

I can't remember learning that.

Invading Iraq. Fucking left wing losers. It was a liberation from a tyrant, you stupid fucking losers.

Either way, it was an enforcement of a clinton doctrine. Ohhhh, but the left care sooooo much about the tortured. All while wishing saddam was still alive murdering and torturing. Funny.

Oh that is right, they only care when 5 dirty sandNIGGERS who planned 911 (great for American hating left) were made uncomfortable.

Fucking losers.
Yes...the correct term is invasion

It means taking a military force and capturing territory, killing people in a hope of overthrowing the government

WWII had ample justification, Bush did not
Your girl Clinton supported it, and you support her. Hypocrite.

She also apologize for that vote where as Trump simply lied about what he thought about the Iraq war before we invaded. Also, Clinton didn
Another ironic post.

Nope, my first reply to you was ironic to demonstrate your ignorance. My second reply to you was to further acknowledge your ignorance.
Oh, so there is proof he did not say it?

There is no proof he did say it and that's where the burden lies, moron.

Either way, the fucking quote fits perfectly. I still cannot tell if you are pissed about the Clinton Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs or not.

The only reason that quote would have any impact is if it were said by someone people respect, not some random nutjob on a political forum. Without TR making the statement it serves little purpose which is why someone lied to you in the first place and created the image idiots like you to pilfer.

What I do know is you and every fucking bloviated dick for brains like you are nothing ignorant hypocritical gasbags.

Which that quote perfectly fits.

You're the one who posted a bogus quote, own it.
There is no proof he didn't say it

Yeah, the concept of proving a negative is lost on you.

Prove Trump didn't say that.
I cant, however the statement itself is untrue.

The fact that the statement by Roosevelt or whomever is TRUE is what makes it, regardless of who said it.

You fucking moron.

Still blaming Bush for "lying about WMDs? "

Yeah, you sure are. The TRUTH is the democrats propagated the existence of WMDs long before Booooosh took office.

Therefore, the statement is dead on balls accurate.

Does that create a cognitive dissonance in you, where all you do is obfuscate from the topic of the OP?

Your fucking jedi mind trick will not work on me loser.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Afghanistan protected those who did.

And actually Pakistan protected those who did!

See how the far left will justify their religious narratives!

Afghanistan did not attack the US.
Germany did not attack the US.

Germany declared war on us.

Bin Laden declared war on the US in 1996, your point?

A declaration is different than attacking someone.

And Afghanistan did NOT attack the US..
Germany did NOT attack the US...

The US was at war with Iraq since 1991..

If it's that fucking important to you:

Germany did not attack the US!

But your own source wiki points to the fact that the US was not in the war nor di d they use it to declare war..

So once again you have proven that US attacked a country that did not attack us.

Also the US was at war with Iraq since 1991.

In the aftermath of Operation Desert Fox in December 1998, Iraq announced it would no longer respect the no-fly zones and resumed its efforts in shooting down Allied aircraft.

So I guess that based on the far left logic being displayed the US had every right to go into Iraq!

See how the far left fails when they use their debunked religious narratives?
Germany did attack us

After they declared war on us they began attacking our ships in the Atlantic killing Americans

Six months before we finally were able to strike them by air

Last edited:
Remember when Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade a nation that wasn't a threat to us or its neighbors?
Invaded?

Invading Iraq. Fucking left wing losers. It was a liberation from a tyrant, you stupid fucking losers.

Either way, it was an enforcement of a clinton doctrine. Ohhhh, but the left care sooooo much about the tortured. All while wishing saddam was still alive murdering and torturing. Funny.

Oh that is right, they only care when 5 dirty sandNIGGERS who planned 911 (great for American hating left) were made uncomfortable.

Fucking losers.

It means taking a military force and capturing territory, killing people in a hope of overthrowing the government

She also apologize for that vote where as Trump simply lied about what he thought about the Iraq war before we invaded. Also, Clinton didn
It's a learning moment for you, take it.
Another ironic post.

Nope, my first reply to you was ironic to demonstrate your ignorance. My second reply to you was to further acknowledge your ignorance.

Either way, the fucking quote fits perfectly. I still cannot tell if you are pissed about the Clinton Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs or not.

The only reason that quote would have any impact is if it were said by someone people respect, not some random nutjob on a political forum. Without TR making the statement it serves little purpose which is why someone lied to you in the first place and created the image idiots like you to pilfer.

What I do know is you and every fucking bloviated dick for brains like you are nothing ignorant hypocritical gasbags.

So if Bush came out and apologized for the Iraq war, you would forgive him and shut up about it?
He should apologize to the parents of the 5000 soldiers he had needlessly killed

Honey, you can't be serious. He was for it before he was against it -

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."
-- State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois) Oct. 2, 2002

QUOTE="HappyJoy, post: 15977273, member: 54346"]
Those at the top of the Dem power structure voted for it. The majority of Dem senators voted for it. The same ones in charge today, and who you voted for for president, I assume.
Hmmm-

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."
-- Sen. John Edwards (D, NC) Feb. 24, 2002

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." "
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Edward Kennedy (D, MA) Sep. 27, 2002

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."
-- Senator John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."
-- Sen. Harry Reid (D. NV) Oct. 9, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."
-- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA) Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
-- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

No they just voted for action.

My recollection the liberals voted against it and even the Democratic party as a whole didn't support it based on those votes.

And yet most Democrats in Congress voted against the war that Trump was OK with.

They did. I guess they weren't liberal enough. That's why we elected Obama who was on record before the war as being against it.

We needed real leadership in DC in 2001 and we didn't have it. Weak senate Democrats and war hungry Republicans. 15 years later and nothing changes.[/QUOTE]
Those at the top of the Dem power structure voted for it. The majority of Dem senators voted for it. The same ones in charge today, and who you voted for for president, I assume.
Hmmm-

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." "

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

My recollection the liberals voted against it and even the Democratic party as a whole didn't support it based on those votes.

And yet most Democrats in Congress voted against the war that Trump was OK with.

They did. I guess they weren't liberal enough. That's why we elected Obama who was on record before the war as being against it.

We needed real leadership in DC in 2001 and we didn't have it. Weak senate Democrats and war hungry Republicans. 15 years later and nothing changes.

Hmmm-

I don't recall the liberals saying how great it was for the U.S. to attack Iraq, my recollection is just the opposite.

Most Democrats voted against it.

Honey, you can't be serious. He was for it before he was against it -

QUOTE="HappyJoy, post: 15977273, member: 54346"]
Hmmm-

We needed real leadership in DC in 2001 and we didn't have it. Weak senate Democrats and war hungry Republicans. 15 years later and nothing changes.
Hmmm-

[/QUOTE]

Obama opposed the war. You can't change that fact.

Yeah, sure, that's why Kosh posted part of it, because they didn't read it. You and NY are a little slow this morning, aren't you...
So what you're saying is you haven't read it and have nothing. And you try to deflect with insults. Just like the Trumpenfuerher.

Can't wait to hear you pissing and moaning when Trump's plans go amok

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I forced him to read it.

No you did not go back to the first page of this thread and you will see that is a lie!

But that is what the far left does, they lie to support their debunked religious narratives!

I asked you if you read it. Where did you post your answer?

And It was posted long before you asked on the first page with a link, but you chose to skip it!

In which post?

I seem to remember them saying how great it was.

Funny, aren't they?

member-chewbacca.jpg

Don't you member? I member.

I remember the GOP embarrassingly trying to tie Hussien to Al Queda. No evidence of that even today. I remember the GOP saying there were WMD in Iraq. No evidence of that today. I remember the GOP claiming Iraqis would greet us with celebrations. They celebrated when Obama finally undid the mistake of the Iraq War and got us out of there. I remember when the GOP declared Mission Accomplished way too early, and then lost Congress in 2006 and the White House in 2008, because the fucked up fighting the Iraq War so badly. You keep trying to rewrite history to make Democrats responsible for the reckless failure of the GOP's Bushtard era foreign policy clusterfuck extravaganza, and I'm not fooled by it at all.

The mission was accomplished you fucking you stupid ignorant moron.

It is rather obvious to all of us that you have no clue about a thing. Just parrot the left wing party line. That particular mission was accomplished.

Also, the paradigm had clearly shifted post 911 on dealing with perceived threats after what we saw 19 men do without a fucking gun.

We knew Hussein was actively pursuing wmds based on independent reports by UNSCOM and based on testimony by his two son in laws along with other clear evidence.

Hence, the democrats voting for war along wth the UN 15-0 unanimous vote.

You are a fucking hack.

I'm not even going to bother quoting depotoo's hot mess of a post.

Obama was against the war in Iraq. You'll notice in his quote that there is no support for a war. Get your facts straight.

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

Another ironic post.

So if Bush came out and apologized for the Iraq war, you would forgive him and shut up about it?
He should apologize to the parents of the 5000 soldiers he had needlessly killed
Oh my he still meets soldiers at the airport to welcome them home. He respects our soldiers, unlike Obama.

I seem to remember them saying how great it was.

Funny, aren't they?

member-chewbacca.jpg

Don't you member? I member.

I remember the GOP embarrassingly trying to tie Hussien to Al Queda. No evidence of that even today. I remember the GOP saying there were WMD in Iraq. No evidence of that today. I remember the GOP claiming Iraqis would greet us with celebrations. They celebrated when Obama finally undid the mistake of the Iraq War and got us out of there. I remember when the GOP declared Mission Accomplished way too early, and then lost Congress in 2006 and the White House in 2008, because the fucked up fighting the Iraq War so badly. You keep trying to rewrite history to make Democrats responsible for the reckless failure of the GOP's Bushtard era foreign policy clusterfuck extravaganza, and I'm not fooled by it at all.

It is rather obvious to all of us that you have no clue about a thing. Just parrot the left wing party line. That particular mission was accomplished.

Also, the paradigm had clearly shifted post 911 on dealing with perceived threats after what we saw 19 men do without a fucking gun.

We knew Hussein was actively pursuing wmds based on independent reports by UNSCOM and based on testimony by his two son in laws along with other clear evidence.

You are a fucking hack.

Most Democrats voted against it.

Oh my he still meets soldiers at the airport to welcome them home. He respects our soldiers, unlike Obama.

You should apologize for posting like a retard.

This is liberalism and you intelligence described in a picture so you can understand.
15196056_10157964631555389_7375677742094695970_o.jpg

You are a fucking hack.

The mission was NEVER accomplished. It was fucked up from start to finish. Bush, Cheney and company alienated the Iraqi people, installed an incompetent group of revenge minded Shi'ites in power, fired Saddam's Sunni army, leaving the most battled hardened force in the region with no jobs, no money, but they let them keep their weapons - leading directly to the creation of ISIS in 2006; Foolishly hired foreign contractors to rebuild infrastructure in Iraqi, while the Iraqi's had no jobs, no money, and no food, thereby alienating the rest of the Iraqi people; and negotiated the withdrawal of all US troops by 2010, so that the incoming administration would get blamed for the whole clusterfuck that was the failure of the Iraq invasion.

This is liberalism and you intelligence described in a picture so you can understand.View attachment 100789

Actually it's a pointless meme and nothing more.

This is liberalism and you intelligence described in a picture so you can understand.View attachment 100789

You lie.

Yeah, sure, that's why Kosh posted part of it, because they didn't read it. You and NY are a little slow this morning, aren't you...

I forced him to read it.

No you did not go back to the first page of this thread and you will see that is a lie!

But that is what the far left does, they lie to support their debunked religious narratives!

I asked you if you read it. Where did you post your answer?

And It was posted long before you asked on the first page with a link, but you chose to skip it!

In which post?

Go look on the first page if you can not see it, then that is on you!

Others have seen it, except for a couple of far left drones!

And actually Pakistan protected those who did!

See how the far left will justify their religious narratives!

Afghanistan did not attack the US.
Germany did not attack the US.

Germany declared war on us.

Bin Laden declared war on the US in 1996, your point?

A declaration is different than attacking someone.

And Afghanistan did NOT attack the US..
Germany did NOT attack the US...

The US was at war with Iraq since 1991..

If it's that fucking important to you:

Germany did not attack the US!

But your own source wiki points to the fact that the US was not in the war nor di d they use it to declare war..

So once again you have proven that US attacked a country that did not attack us.

Also the US was at war with Iraq since 1991.

In the aftermath of Operation Desert Fox in December 1998, Iraq announced it would no longer respect the no-fly zones and resumed its efforts in shooting down Allied aircraft.

So I guess that based on the far left logic being displayed the US had every right to go into Iraq!

See how the far left fails when they use their debunked religious narratives?
Germany did attack us

After they declared war on us they began attacking our ships in the Atlantic killing Americans

Six months before we finally were able to strike them by air

And Iraq attacked our planes between 1991 and 2003 while we were still at war with them!

Your point?

Your debunked far left narrative has been defeated, just concede like Hilary did!

You are a fucking hack.

The mission was NEVER accomplished. It was fucked up from start to finish. Bush, Cheney and company alienated the Iraqi people, installed an incompetent group of revenge minded Shi'ites in power, fired Saddam's Sunni army, leaving the most battled hardened force in the region with no jobs, no money, but they let them keep their weapons - leading directly to the creation of ISIS in 2006; Foolishly hired foreign contractors to rebuild infrastructure in Iraqi, while the Iraqi's had no jobs, no money, and no food, thereby alienating the rest of the Iraqi people; and negotiated the withdrawal of all US troops by 2010, so that the incoming administration would get blamed for the whole clusterfuck that was the failure of the Iraq invasion.
When a tyrant is deposed, that mission is accomplished.

There was more than one mission. Iraq was stabilized in 2008 and obozo fucked it up

More facts

Forum List

Back