Melania Trump; Troll level - Supervillian

After the massive backlash against Trump kidnapping children and holding them as hostages for an immigration bill, Melania Trump decides to fly to the border for some damage control. The First Mistress's outfit for the trip? A master class in trolling the stolen children, their families, and their sympathizers:

world-us-canada-44570688

The jacket is in response to the lying media and POS Liberals that could care less about the children, but only wan to score political points. Great job to the First Lady. God bless America and God bless you!
Sure...that's what you've been told to believe.

After the massive backlash against Trump kidnapping children and holding them as hostages for an immigration bill, Melania Trump decides to fly to the border for some damage control. The First Mistress's outfit for the trip? A master class in trolling the stolen children, their families, and their sympathizers:

world-us-canada-44570688

Well since they were obeying the law your "massive backlash" is shit.

Nobody kidnapped any children or held them as hostages. No one did anything other than obey the law.

If you don't like the law then call your Congress critter or Immigration and let them know.

As for her jacket?? That had nothing to do with the bullshit you posted.

You really should post better shit, more believable.

Happy Trails moron.
Why? Trump’s bitchass caved and he reversed his decision. Not because it was the right thing to do, but because he worried that the blue wave would become a tsunami.

world-us-canada-44570688

By the way TROLL you stole that from the other satantic idiot troll who posted that same picture on " MY POST". two peas in the pod. And you stupid fks can't see how you all act alike and think alike gawd u fkrs are pathetic how you just right out lie........

DEMOCRATS ='s Satan. lmao

Oh look post number 8 on my post same pics LMFAO TROLL

Melania Trump Border video. Leftist can't stand truth
Satan troll fore posting this picture? It used to be we held our politicians responsible for poor taste. Regardless of her intent wearing that coat at this time was a strupid move and in the past she would have been trashed by all for the move. As far as her being for the families I saw what she said! This move makes me question that ! Talk is cheep actions speak louder than words.

world-us-canada-44570688

Nobody kidnapped any children or held them as hostages. No one did anything other than obey the law.

If you don't like the law then call your Congress critter or Immigration and let them know.

Happy Trails moron.
Why? Trump’s bitchass caved and he reversed his decision. Not because it was the right thing to do, but because he worried that the blue wave would become a tsunami.

LMAO If you say so. Oh and if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath for the blue tsunami.

world-us-canada-44570688

Happy Trails moron.

LMAO If you say so. Oh and if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath for the blue tsunami.
See you in November :fu:

world-us-canada-44570688

Happy Trails moron.

See you in November :fu:

Yes, you will.

You're going to see this picture in ads during the next election.

world-us-canada-44570688

But not this one:

th

By the time Nov rolls around no one will remember or care.

In fact I doubt anyone cares right now. Well except for idiots like you. LOL

By the time Nov rolls around no one will remember or care.

In fact I doubt anyone cares right now. Well except for idiots like you. LOL
July
August
September
October
November

Oops, not that far away.

Worse for the GOP. It will be in October millions of Trump voters will find out if they no longer have healthcare after Jan 1st.

By that time, the terrible impact of those tariffs on our economy will show up.

Electing Democrats won't be partisan, it will be a matter of survival.

I don't know what her intent in wearing this was, but it was one of the stupidest stunts I have ever seen any politician ever make.

It is utterly mind boggling that they apparently didn't see how this could be taken when you consider what her trip was all about. My god, I am practically speechless, did they really not see how damaging this could be ?

To say the MSM could have a field day with this, is the understatement of the century.

I don't know what her intent in wearing this was, but it was one of the stupidest stunts I have ever seen any politician ever make.

It is utterly mind boggling that they apparently didn't see how this could be taken when you consider what her trip was all about. My god, I am practically speechless, did they really not see how damaging this could be ?

To say the MSM could have a field day with this, is the understatement of the century.

It made Maddow cry.

By the way, just to be clear, the left is in no way outraged about this. They are ecstatic that their enemy would hand them a gift wrapped weapon to use over and over.

It made Maddow cry.

The idiocy of handing the left a story like this, made ME cry.

Trump: our economy rocks, making peace in Korea, handling the Illegal Dems Voters
dems: but, but, but, but Melania's insensitive coat made Maddow cry!

Forum List

Back