Melania Trump; Troll level - Supervillian

The jacket is in response to the lying media and POS Liberals that could care less about the children, but only wan to score political points.
Hahaha...right...And the shoes are a commentary on 19th century french poetry, while the hairstyle is a commentary on the merits of 20th century European existentialism...

Give me a fucking break. She just wore something she thought was fashionable.

She fucking playing with you and I love it! HAHA The proof is you're responding to a post on it.
Someone responding to a.post on a public forum doesn't mean that, you freak.

You're still responding and upset. The First Lady played Liberals like the bitches they are! HAHA
That doesn't make any sense, you freak...I just said I don't think she was messing with anyone, just wearing a jacket....

You're still acting like a whiny little bitch. LMAO. The First Lady is in your head dude. You've been played big time. Want to keep going or are you done?

Hahaha...right...And the shoes are a commentary on 19th century french poetry, while the hairstyle is a commentary on the merits of 20th century European existentialism...

Give me a fucking break. She just wore something she thought was fashionable.

She fucking playing with you and I love it! HAHA The proof is you're responding to a post on it.
Someone responding to a.post on a public forum doesn't mean that, you freak.

You're still responding and upset. The First Lady played Liberals like the bitches they are! HAHA
That doesn't make any sense, you freak...I just said I don't think she was messing with anyone, just wearing a jacket....

You're still acting like a whiny little bitch. LMAO. The First Lady is in your head dude. You've been played big time. Want to keep going or are you done?
I've noticed that idiots like you declare victory at all times. It's very odd to watch...I wonder what sort of problems you have....

i admire her honesty, and let's face it, if you were married to the cheeto, you'd be dead inside too.

or praying to be
The First Trophy Wife is pretty much a clueless victim of her husband’s failed ‘presidency.’

There’s nothing in the Gold-digger’s Guide to the Galaxy that tells you what to do when the rich moron you married screws up and becomes president.

It could be about a whole lot of shit but it was terrible timing lol
Like that one time michelle wore a tight dress and forgot to tuck
th
You closet gay Trumpkins see penises everywhere...
They refuse to believe any women over fifty has incontinence issues..

An attack on Mrs. Obama?

And it took a whopping 7 posts? Racist white wingers must be getting bored.

After the massive backlash against Trump kidnapping children and holding them as hostages for an immigration bill, Melania Trump decides to fly to the border for some damage control. The First Mistress's outfit for the trip? A master class in trolling the stolen children, their families, and their sympathizers:

world-us-canada-44570688

Watched some Republican on TV say this was indefensible. That it's a stain she may not recover from. I disagree. For Republicans, anything that looks like hate is a plus.

world-us-canada-44570688

The honest ones admit it.

After the massive backlash against Trump kidnapping children and holding them as hostages for an immigration bill, Melania Trump decides to fly to the border for some damage control. The First Mistress's outfit for the trip? A master class in trolling the stolen children, their families, and their sympathizers:

world-us-canada-44570688

Watched some Republican on TV say this was indefensible. That it's a stain she may not recover from. I disagree. For Republicans, anything that looks like hate is a plus.

world-us-canada-44570688

The honest ones admit it.
Whatever republicans you saw condemning her are now on the sheep's list of RINO's. They're doomed, but I can't feel bad for them because they were complicit for years in the alt-right coup.

world-us-canada-44570688

Well since they were obeying the law your "massive backlash" is shit.

Nobody kidnapped any children or held them as hostages. No one did anything other than obey the law.

If you don't like the law then call your Congress critter or Immigration and let them know.

As for her jacket?? That had nothing to do with the bullshit you posted.

You really should post better shit, more believable.

Happy Trails moron.

world-us-canada-44570688
Troll, she is not wearing it in regards to illegal children, she is wearing it in protest against filthy scum media assholes that ALWAYS call her out for her fashion choices! When she got to where the criminal meskins were, she was not wearing it. LOL at you troll.
Sure...that's YOUR excuse. Nice try.

th
If only Michelle had lived her life as a whore, so we'd have pics to verify with like we do with Melania.
Im glad melania did. Im not hot on her fake tits but i would totally fuck her.
"Im glad melania did"....yes, we know that about drooling trumpanzees.ddd

th
If only Michelle had lived her life as a whore, so we'd have pics to verify with like we do with Melania.
"Im glad melania did"....yes, we know that about drooling trumpanzees.ddd
what?

world-us-canada-44570688

That's how stupid you losers are, that was photoshopped on there and retards actually believe she worse this omfg the stupidity of retards worse than down syndrome.
No it wasn't photoshopped. And it's funny watching drooling trumpanzees ignore what they see with their own eyes and just go with what they are told to go with.

th
I would have slapped Eva Braun in the face long before ever accepting an invitation to fuck her.
Eva did not have much of a choice! Do you know what happened to the one before her?

Forum List

Back