Melania Trump; Troll level - Supervillian

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
After the massive backlash against Trump kidnapping children and holding them as hostages for an immigration bill, Melania Trump decides to fly to the border for some damage control. The First Mistress's outfit for the trip? A master class in trolling the stolen children, their families, and their sympathizers:

world-us-canada-44570688

• Banned
i admire her honesty, and let's face it, if you were married to the cheeto, you'd be dead inside too.

or praying to be
The defense by her people seems to be that she's a vapid air-head, and this was her typical tone-deaf incompetence. I'm not sure I buy that anymore. I think she's as wicked as the dotard.

After the massive backlash against Trump kidnapping children and holding them as hostages for an immigration bill, Melania Trump decides to fly to the border for some damage control. The First Mistress's outfit for the trip? A master class in trolling the stolen children, their families, and their sympathizers:

world-us-canada-44570688
Troll, she is not wearing it in regards to illegal children, she is wearing it in protest against filthy scum media assholes that ALWAYS call her out for her fashion choices! When she got to where the criminal meskins were, she was not wearing it. LOL at you troll.

• Banned

world-us-canada-44570688
Troll, she is not wearing it in regards to illegal children, she is wearing it in protest against filthy scum media assholes that ALWAYS call her out for her fashion choices! LOL at you troll.
It's a middle finger aimed at decency. The hallmark so far of the dotard's administration.

world-us-canada-44570688
Troll, she is not wearing it in regards to illegal children, she is wearing it in protest against filthy scum media assholes that ALWAYS call her out for her fashion choices! When she got to where the criminal meskins were, she was not wearing it. LOL at you troll.

you've got some trump on your chin, mikey

It could be about a whole lot of shit but it was terrible timing lol
Like that one time michelle wore a tight dress and forgot to tuck
th

th
If only Michelle had lived her life as a whore, so we'd have pics to verify with like we do with Melania.
Im glad melania did. Im not hot on her fake tits but i would totally fuck her.
I would have slapped Eva Braun in the face long before ever accepting an invitation to fuck her.

th
If only Michelle had lived her life as a whore, so we'd have pics to verify with like we do with Melania.
Im glad melania did. Im not hot on her fake tits but i would totally fuck her.
I would have slapped Eva Braun in the face long before ever accepting an invitation to fuck her.
:lol:

world-us-canada-44570688
kleenex-trusted-care-flat-carton-facial-tissue.png

world-us-canada-44570688
^ trash

world-us-canada-44570688
^ trash
No...tissue for you. Use it.
I meant you, not the tissue. You are trash.

world-us-canada-44570688
4536156.jpg

world-us-canada-44570688
Troll, she is not wearing it in regards to illegal children, she is wearing it in protest against filthy scum media assholes that ALWAYS call her out for her fashion choices! LOL at you troll.
It's a middle finger aimed at decency. The hallmark so far of the dotard's administration.
It's a middle finger aimed at people like you, you're just not smart enough to figure it out.

th
The timing wasn't bad. Its only the brain dead robots who don't know she advocated for the families. The same morons who act upset over this stupid shit.

Forum List

Back