Melania Has Yet To Reach Out To Mooch

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Smart gal that Melania.

Funniest comment I read on it.....

“Hi Michelle, Melania here. Listen, I’ve been looking for that table cloth that goes in the east kitchen…last time I saw it, you were wearing it during a State Dinner to host foreign dignitaries. Do you happen to know where it is? Thanks!

Melania Has Yet To Seek Advice From Michelle

In an exclusive interview on ABC Sunday night with Michelle Obama, Robin Roberts touched on an excerpt from Michelle Obama’s book in which she discusses how her predecessor, Laura Bush, told her that she was just “a phone call away.”

In turn, Obama has offered the same assistance to the current first lady. But when Roberts asked, “Has [Trump] reached out to you and asked for any help?” Michelle Obama responded, “No, she hasn’t.”

Melania has enough problems with her philandering husband

Maybe she needs to talk to Hillary

Why would she reach out?

As the only advice the 'Purple Gumby' would give is "play the race card...play the race card...and don't forget to play the race card".

Oh and don't forget to take expensive vacations all over the world. Take all your relatives when you go.

Oh and don't forget to take expensive vacations all over the world. Take all your relatives when you go.
Melania does need some fashion advice when visiting Africa.
Those pith helmets are so colonial

^ posted just days after Melania returned from an African safari, and days before the Trump’s leave for their weekly golfing vacation

mooochelle needs dietary advice from Melania

Was Michelle Obama asked if she ever reached out to Laura Bush?

Did she ever reach out to Laura Bush?

What advice is Melania Trump supposed to seek?

^ posted just days after Melania returned from an African safari, and days before the Trump’s leave for their weekly golfing vacation

Did she bring all her relatives with her like Moochelle did??

I think not.
I don’t know. Do you keep track? I’ve seen her immigrant parents traveling around with her a lot. Do you know if they attend Trump’s tax-payer funded, weekly golfing vacations?

Smart gal that Melania.

Funniest comment I read on it.....

“Hi Michelle, Melania here. Listen, I’ve been looking for that table cloth that goes in the east kitchen…last time I saw it, you were wearing it during a State Dinner to host foreign dignitaries. Do you happen to know where it is? Thanks!

In an exclusive interview on ABC Sunday night with Michelle Obama, Robin Roberts touched on an excerpt from Michelle Obama’s book in which she discusses how her predecessor, Laura Bush, told her that she was just “a phone call away.”

In turn, Obama has offered the same assistance to the current first lady. But when Roberts asked, “Has [Trump] reached out to you and asked for any help?” Michelle Obama responded, “No, she hasn’t.”

Maybe she was hoping Melania would thank her for that speech of hers she plagerized...

Melania Trump appears to have plagiarized part of Michelle Obama’s 2008 DNC speech.

I think not.
I don’t know. Do you keep track? I’ve seen her immigrant parents traveling around with her a lot. Do you know if they attend Trump’s tax-payer funded, weekly golfing vacations?

Trumps probably on par with Barry's weekly golfing vacations.

Didn't read anything about her parents going with her.

Mooch, it’s me Melania again…

Did your husband ever notice that Donald never called him for advice either?

I think not.
We also pay for Trumps adult offspring to travel the globe

I think not.

Trumps probably on par with Barry's weekly golfing vacations.

Didn't read anything about her parents going with her.
Trump is absolutely NOT on par with Obama’s golfing. He’s outpaced Obama’s golfing to the point that I think he’s doing it to laugh in our faces at how he can get away with it.

Melania's pith helmet for Kenya is quite in style, as she has just proven that pointing to Ricardel and Nielsen are spot on, especially when noticed by MI6. The Chappaqua Blue Racer getting off the plane in Ethiopia wearing a witch-black hat doesn't cut the mustard, especially when Russian uranium work is not far away from those groups of volcanoes, one of which did spout out its discontent.

Was Michelle Obama asked if she ever reached out to Laura Bush?

Did she ever reach out to Laura Bush?

What advice is Melania Trump supposed to seek?
Maybe its a reflex of yours to just say "but what about Obama" -- but in this case, it would help to check first...

Michelle and Laura AND George have had a very friendly relationship for quite a while..

In a tense election year, Laura Bush picks an interesting ally: Michelle Obama

Forum List

Back