Melania Has Yet To Reach Out To Mooch

^ posted just days after Melania returned from an African safari, and days before the Trump’s leave for their weekly golfing vacation

Did she bring all her relatives with her like Moochelle did??

I think not.
I don’t know. Do you keep track? I’ve seen her immigrant parents traveling around with her a lot. Do you know if they attend Trump’s tax-payer funded, weekly golfing vacations?

Trumps probably on par with Barry's weekly golfing vacations.

Didn't read anything about her parents going with her.
Trump is absolutely NOT on par with Obama’s golfing. He’s outpaced Obama’s golfing to the point that I think he’s doing it to laugh in our faces at how he can get away with it.

I'm sure his trips to Hawaii weren't cheap. And he took loads of those.

Trump has 42 people that the SS has to cover. Not cheap. Though Trump doesn't take a pay check which has to help some.

Its expensive to provide for the POTUS when he travels. Any POTUS. This one happens to have more family members than most.

Home state once a year

Cheaper than Trumps weekly jaunts to his golf courses and Mira Lago

^ posted just days after Melania returned from an African safari, and days before the Trump’s leave for their weekly golfing vacation

I think not.
I don’t know. Do you keep track? I’ve seen her immigrant parents traveling around with her a lot. Do you know if they attend Trump’s tax-payer funded, weekly golfing vacations?

Trump is absolutely NOT on par with Obama’s golfing. He’s outpaced Obama’s golfing to the point that I think he’s doing it to laugh in our faces at how he can get away with it.

Trump has 42 people that the SS has to cover. Not cheap. Though Trump doesn't take a pay check which has to help some.

Its expensive to provide for the POTUS when he travels. Any POTUS. This one happens to have more family members than most.
Obama had 8 vacations in Hawaii over Christmas, you despicable hack. “Loads” my ass. This whole thread you’ve been telling me Trump’s family never travels. Now you claim his weekly vacations with up to 42 family members travelling is perfectly fine. Ridiculous.

Obama's picnics were during the 1% GDP years, when the country could ill afford them.

The Don's 3.5% GDP has helped the entire country.

Oh and don't forget to take expensive vacations all over the world. Take all your relatives when you go.

I think not.

Of course you aren't figuring in all her trips with Donald to his golf courses or her stays at Trump Tower in New York. Tax payers not only pay for Donald's portion, they pay for Melania too.

I think not.

Home state once a year

Cheaper than Trumps weekly jaunts to his golf courses and Mira Lago

Yes it is. You can bet if they would let him he'd take his own jet but of course he can't.

Every POTUS gets SS just a fact.

Oh and don't forget to take expensive vacations all over the world. Take all your relatives when you go.

I think not.

Of course you aren't figuring in all her trips with Donald to his golf courses or her stays at Trump Tower in New York. Tax payers not only pay for Donald's portion, they pay for Melania too.

Just as they have paid for every FL that traveled. Nothing new there.

I think not.

Obama had 8 vacations in Hawaii over Christmas, you despicable hack. “Loads” my ass. This whole thread you’ve been telling me Trump’s family never travels. Now you claim his weekly vacations with up to 42 family members travelling is perfectly fine. Ridiculous.

Nope. His family does travel a lot. Not their fault they have to have SS along.

Its just a fact Jack.

Light a candle.

HAHAHAHAHA h/t Groucho Marxist

Mooch, it’s Melania again.. sorry to keep bothering you…

When exactly were you “first” a lady?

Its just a fact Jack.

Light a candle.
Obama’s Hawaii vacations over 8 years cost taxpayers $35 million. Trump weekly golf vacations over less than 2 years have cost taxpayers almost $80 million. Light a candle to that.

Its just a fact Jack.

Light a candle.
Obama’s Hawaii vacations over 8 years cost taxpayers $35 million. Trump weekly golf vacations over less than 2 years have cost taxpayers almost $80 million. Light a candle to that.

Can't do a thing about it but you can complain all you want.

Its a fact jack. Light a candle.

you folks don't even pretend to try anymore...

Donald Trump plays golf almost three times as much as Barack Obama

Trump gets three times as much done also
Oh? How's that wall coming along? And Obamacare is gone? And remember when tiny trump told Veterans he'd fix the problem with soldiers coming home with PTSD....how's that working out? And the balanced budget?

Plywood babbles ....
:71: You don't even know what that means.......:71: And don't think I didn't notice that you could not answer any of my questions about what tiny trump has done.

Your deflections are adorable...

They won't age well tho....

None of the deflections folks made for Bush aged well

Went to your comment Bill Pointless, stfu
images

Shhhhhh.....
upload_2018-11-14_11-55-30.jpeg

Your deflections are adorable...

They won't age well tho....

None of the deflections folks made for Bush aged well

Went to your comment Bill Pointless, stfu
images

Shhhhhh.....
View attachment 228759

You already tried that, redundant one

I just cant beleive the so called conservatives elected a pussy grabber and a first lady whoshowed her boobs and ass to the world...morals and family values they said LOL

Forum List

Back