Megyn Kelly: Donald Trump Sounded Presidential During Super Tuesday Press Conference

What else she was going to do?

She finally woke up to the realization she is totally wrong!

Still, I'm sure in her hearts of hearts still hates Trump. I don't like her anymore.

People seem to have a real problem with someone being honest Kelly asked one question of Trump you don't like and your head explodes she gives him credit for giving a good speech and your heads explode again good grief grow up. It's not the job of Kelly or any other reporter to tear a candidate down or build them up but to ask them tough serious questions which may include questions you don't like. If that is to much for some of you then do yourself a favor and limit yourself to just watching Trumps interviews with Sean Hannity where it's just fawning and sotfball questions.

People seem to have a real problem with someone being honest Kelly asked one question of Trump you don't like and your head explodes she gives him credit for giving a good speech and your heads explode again good grief grow up. It's not the job of Kelly or any other reporter to tear a candidate down or build them up but to ask them tough serious questions which may include questions you don't like. If that is to much for some of you then do yourself a favor and limit yourself to just watching Trumps interviews with Sean Hannity where it's just fawning and sotfball questions.

She was pushed to "being honest".

Otherwise she would have looked like a fool! :dunno:

I think she still looks like one. ;)

Pushed how? What I find so ironic is the same people who were so upset with the media for not asking Obama tough questions and basically kissing his ass in 2008 now want the media to do exactly that with Trump in 2016. This ask all the other candidates tough questions but when it comes to the candidate I support kiss his ass is not something I care for sorry.

Pushed how? What I find so ironic is the same people who were so upset with the media for not asking Obama tough questions and basically kissing his ass in 2008 now want the media to do exactly that with Trump in 2016. This ask all the other candidates tough questions but when it comes to the candidate I support kiss his ass is not something I care for sorry.

There is a big difference between asking the hard questions, and outright attacking. I am not interested in seeing anyone attacked. I am sure Trump welcomes the hard questions. Maybe not so much a venomous attack.

There is a big difference between asking the hard questions, and outright attacking. I am not interested in seeing anyone attacked. I am sure Trump welcomes the hard questions. Maybe not so much a venomous attack.
Asking Trump if some of his past comments about women could hurt him with women voters is not a venomous attack. Do you really think his comment about Carly Fiorinas face and her response to it will not be used by the Democrats in a general election? And that was after Kelly's question in the debate the war on women stuff will be part of the general he better be better prepared for that than he was at the debate.

Last edited:

Asking Trump if some of his past comments about women could hurt him with women voters is not a venomous attack.

Did I say it was? That never crossed my mind.

Asking Trump if some of his past comments about women could hurt him with women voters is not a venomous attack.

This whole Trump Kelly sillinesses began as a result of her asking that question at the debate so forgive me but when you said venomous attack I thought that's what you were referring to.

This whole Trump Kelly sillinesses began as a result of her asking that question at the debate so forgive me but when you said venomous attack I thought that's what you were referring to.

Okie. You're forgiven. :)

Forum List

Back