Megan fox , never turn down a rose

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Dropped from the transformer franchise( asking for 2 much money ?)
Now a nuclear bomb

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $9,812,400
Domestic Summary
Opening Weekend: $5,379,365
(#7 rank, 2,825 theaters, $1,904 average)
% of Total Gross: 54.8%
> View All Weekends
Widest Release: 2,825 theaters
In Release: 14 days / 2 weeks
megan_fox_and_boy_with_the_rose.jpg

She's out not because of the money but because she likened Michael Bay to Hitler.
Megan Fox Compares Michael Bay to Hitler - The Moviefone Blog
God, I really wish I could go loose on this one. He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it's endearing to watch him. He's vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he's a tyrant. Shia and I almost die when we make a Transformers movie. He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do.

She is hot, but she can only play one roll well.
I just watched the second Transformer, and she was terrible. All I have to say, is Karate Kid didn't have the same girl every time.

Hollywood actress Megan Fox is a bitch? Wow, I didn't see that coming.

Just saw her in "Jonah Hex", which was a good movie by the way. People forget that Marilyn Monroe was a shitty actress too but that didn't stop her.

Megan Fox's only flaw I can see is her "toe thumbs".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back