Meg Whitman leans Hillary: Compares Trump to Hitler and Mussolini

One of the toughest questions for Ryan came from Meg Whitman, the chief executive of Hewlett-Packard and a longtime friend of Romney's who helped bankroll a Republican anti-Trump super PAC this spring. Whitman asked Ryan how he could endorse someone with, in her judgment, such poor character and whose campaign has been based on personal attacks and division. According to two people present, Whitman said Trump is the latest in a long line of historic demagogues, explicitly comparing him to Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

Ryan grilled at Romney summit, where a CEO compares Trump to Hitler

GOP Donor Meg Whitman Indicates She'll Likely Support Clinton: Sources

Hitler and Mussolini? I agree! I would also add racist Andrew Jackson to the list.
is that the same lady who when running for gov out here said she wants to hold employers accountable for hiring only documented workers?....and then we found out her maid was not documented?......lol.....yea she is credible....just another in that long line of rich hypocrites...

You're probably thinking of lyin' Carly Fiorina when she was HP CEO - before they fired her.
i live out here rumpkin....i know who im talking about....look up meg....she is just another rich asswipe who thinks her shit dont stink....

Even a "rich asswipe who thinks her shit don't stink" gets it right now and again.

One of the toughest questions for Ryan came from Meg Whitman, the chief executive of Hewlett-Packard and a longtime friend of Romney's who helped bankroll a Republican anti-Trump super PAC this spring. Whitman asked Ryan how he could endorse someone with, in her judgment, such poor character and whose campaign has been based on personal attacks and division. According to two people present, Whitman said Trump is the latest in a long line of historic demagogues, explicitly comparing him to Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

Hitler and Mussolini? I agree! I would also add racist Andrew Jackson to the list.
is that the same lady who when running for gov out here said she wants to hold employers accountable for hiring only documented workers?....and then we found out her maid was not documented?......lol.....yea she is credible....just another in that long line of rich hypocrites...

You're probably thinking of lyin' Carly Fiorina when she was HP CEO - before they fired her.
i live out here rumpkin....i know who im talking about....look up meg....she is just another rich asswipe who thinks her shit dont stink....

Even a "rich asswipe who thinks her shit don't stink" gets it right now and again.
Not this time. She is simply an asswipe.

And yet she received 4,127,371 in her run for governor in California in 2010. Thankfully over 5 million voted for Gov. Brown.

And yet she received 4,127,371 in her run for governor in California in 2010. Thankfully over 5 million voted for Gov. Brown.
And Brown is retarded!

A.K.A as "E-Meg." Lost her one and only time running for public office in California to Democrat Jerry Brown. Whitman spent something like $50.00 per vote and got her ass kicked.
Which is hard to believe because Brown really is a functioning moron.
He cannot drive a car and cannot balance a checkbook by his own admission. That moron beat her out for governor? Partially because Californians are not very bright but still?

A.K.A as "E-Meg." Lost her one and only time running for public office in California to Democrat Jerry Brown. Whitman spent something like $50.00 per vote and got her ass kicked.

You've just proved you are what you claim Gov. Brown to be. Admit you know nothing about him, and that you are a liar.
Hahahhahahaha he is a retard that was elected by stupid people in California. The "brokest" state in the US. Retards electing retards!!!!! Dumbass motherfuckers!

He cannot drive a car and cannot balance a checkbook by his own admission. That moron beat her out for governor? Partially because Californians are not very bright but still?

He drove a several year old Plymouth during his first terms as Governor, one more bit of evidence that you are a liar.

jerrys-car-6.jpg

Now, STFU and go to confession.

He drove a several year old Plymouth during his first terms as Governor, one more bit of evidence that you are a liar.

jerrys-car-6.jpg

No he didn't retard! He posed for a picture in one you dumbass mother fucker!

jerrys-car-6.jpg

No he didn't retard! He posed for a picture in one you dumbass mother fucker!

What are you, a 14 yo mentally challenged punk? You're as immature and socially retarded as any other member of this board (other than those who have been put on the beach).

You've just proved you are what you claim Gov. Brown to be. Admit you know nothing about him, and that you are a liar.
Hahahhahahaha he is a retard that was elected by stupid people in California. The "brokest" state in the US. Retards electing retards!!!!! Dumbass motherfuckers!
name a state that has a better economy.....how about yours?.....

How could anyone endorse, or vote for. in good faith a republican nominee with such poor character and whose campaign has been based on personal attacks and division?

Texas, Alaska, both Dakotas, Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Washington, Arizona, Vermont, New Hampshire, both Carolinas, Tennessee, Mississippi, toname only a few. You idiots are beyond broke and you keep spending.......morons.

How could anyone endorse, or vote for. in good faith a republican nominee with such poor character and whose campaign has been based on personal attacks and division?
i will tell you why, because the pantsuit is much worse...but you can't see that.

Texas, Alaska, both Dakotas, Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Washington, Arizona, Vermont, New Hampshire, both Carolinas, Tennessee, Mississippi, toname only a few. You idiots are beyond broke and you keep spending.......morons.
they have a better economy than cal.....lets see you prove that.....the county i live in has a better economy than vermont....
california has the 7th biggest economy in the world....

California bounces back as No. 7 economy in world

Forum List

Back