Furious GOP donors stew over Trump

You're delusional if you think that's Trump.

Is there anyone in particular that you suggest would be better at aggressively handling immigration concerns without amnesty, reducing the debt, getting spending under control and staying out of foreign conflicts?

You're delusional if you think that's Trump.

Is there anyone in particular that you suggest would be better at aggressively handling immigration concerns without amnesty, reducing the debt, getting spending under control and staying out of foreign conflicts?

Literally, anyone. Hell, the Brits are ready to ban Trump. Are you fucking joking?

Literally, anyone. Hell, the Brits are ready to ban Trump. Are you fucking joking?

So you think Charles Manson would be better, or are you saying you cannot think of anyone?
Are you serious, because I didn't ask you what you thought about Donald Trump and was pretty specific with the question.

So you think Charles Manson would be better, or are you saying you cannot think of anyone?
Are you serious, because I didn't ask you what you thought about Donald Trump and was pretty specific with the question.

Well since you're too willfully stupid to debate rationally, I guess I won't assume any longer that you knew I was talking about anyone in politics.

Well since you're too willfully stupid to debate rationally, I guess I won't assume any longer that you knew I was talking about anyone in politics.

Debate what, you haven't offered anything to debate?

You can act like you know what you are talking about, but you cannot even back up the mess you say. Don't be embarrassed when you come up empty handed and cannot answer a simple question to support your point. I mean it isn't like I really thought you could, and that is why I asked.

Debate what, you haven't offered anything to debate?

You can act like you know what you are talking about, but you cannot even back up the mess you say. Don't be embarrassed when you come up empty handed and cannot answer a simple question to support your point. I mean it isn't like I really thought you could, and that is why I asked.

You're already in the can for Trump, thus, you're not a rational thinker. You're an emotional "thinker". What could I possibly say that you would respect as valid? The re-animated corpse of Reagan? (You know, the guy who gave amnesty to millions of Mexicans).

Why don't the donors want to give him money? It's simple, he's not for sale. The American people should appreciate that and realize he's the ONLY candidate who will work for THEM, and not the special interests.

I'm sorry. I missed the part in Trumps resume where he has helped anyone but himself. You believe he will help average Americans simply because he generically says so? Based on WHAT????

You're already in the can for Trump, thus, you're not a rational thinker. You're an emotional "thinker". What could I possibly say that you would respect as valid? The re-animated corpse of Reagan? (You know, the guy who gave amnesty to millions of Mexicans).

I never said anything about liking Donald Trump, I just questioned your assertions. Please quit assuming your ambiguous statements amount to anything. I don't really care what you think about Donald Trump, and would prefer you back up your empty rhetoric with something that contains a bit more than partisan hackery.

I never said anything about liking Donald Trump, I just questioned your assertions.
Please quit assuming your ambiguous statements amount to anything. I don't really care what you think about Donald Trump, and would prefer you back up your empty rhetoric with something that contains a bit more than partisan hackery.

Well you don't have to. It is pretty obvious from your IQ. You think Trump is fit to lead, yet in his 7+ decades on the planet he has never, ever, done ONE thing that was not in his own best interest. No public service, no military service, no charitable service of any kind (gee, wonder why those tax returns are still hidden) and absolutely no indication whatsoever that he can do anything but turn a wealthy upbringing into continued wealth.

But hey, give him the nuke codes, you say. Yes, you must be a genius.

Last edited:
Well you don't have to. It is pretty obvious from your IQ. You think Trump is fit to lead, yet in his 7+ decades on the planet he has never, ever, done ONE thing that was not in his own best interest. No public service, no military service, no charitable service of any kind (gee, wonder why those tax returns are still hidden) and absolutely no indication whatsoever that he can do anything but turn a wealthy upbringing into continued wealth.

But hey, give him the nuke codes, you say. Yes, you must be a genius.

I never said Donald Trump was fit to lead anything, and just asked you to provide an example of someone that was better than Donald Trump at doing the things Trump had suggested. You can piss and whine all day, but you still haven't answered the question. If you think trying to insult my IQ is the only option you have, then all I can say is that approach is pathetic. If you want to rant and whine about Donald trump, it doesn't bother me at all. It's just a shame you really don't know anything else.

Why don't the donors want to give him money? It's simple, he's not for sale. The American people should appreciate that and realize he's the ONLY candidate who will work for THEM, and not the special interests.

I'm sorry. I missed the part in Trumps resume where he has helped anyone but himself. You believe he will help average Americans simply because he generically says so? Based on WHAT????
I guess it would depend on what constitutes "help" in your world. Trump will bring companies back to the U.S. which will create millions of job opportunities. If your idea of "helping" is giving someone something for nothing, then I guess he isn't "helping" them. If "helping" someone means giving them an opportunity to WORK for a living, then he will "help" millions of Americans. But liberals don't think they should have to work for a living so in your twisted world, he won't help anyone.

I guess it would depend on what constitutes "help" in your world. Trump will bring companies back to the U.S. which will create millions of job opportunities. If your idea of "helping" is giving someone something for nothing, then I guess he isn't "helping" them. If "helping" someone means giving them an opportunity to WORK for a living, then he will "help" millions of Americans. But liberals don't think they should have to work for a living so in your twisted world, he won't help anyone.

I'm 67 and starting to slow down on attempting to win some rat race in competing for a "new" job. I'm building a mobile welding and CNC parts design/manufacturing truck now so I can cherry pick repair jobs. I enjoy welding and using my skills in designing better ways in fixing things. Frankly I would like to just spend more time on my boat reeling in salmon and halibut.

I don't need any handouts but on the other hand I don't want some crackpot screwing around with my SSI either. Trump and I have little in common. He totally rubs me the wrong way. He is a fucking bully and I have hated his kind my whole life. I simply just don't like his blowhard ass.

Clinton, on the other hand is nothing to write home about either. I question her character, not because some a-holes have called her "crooked" but because she has been carrying water for her sexual predator husband for decades.

I can't vote for either of them.

I'm 67 and starting to slow down on attempting to win some rat race in competing for a "new" job. I'm building a mobile welding and CNC parts design/manufacturing truck now so I can cherry pick repair jobs. I enjoy welding and using my skills in designing better ways in fixing things. Frankly I would like to just spend more time on my boat reeling in salmon and halibut.

I don't need any handouts but on the other hand I don't want some crackpot screwing around with my SSI either. Trump and I have little in common. He totally rubs me the wrong way. He is a fucking bully and I have hated his kind my whole life. I simply just don't like his blowhard ass.

Clinton, on the other hand is nothing to write home about either. I question her character, not because some a-holes have called her "crooked" but because she has been carrying water for her sexual predator husband for decades.

I can't vote for either of them.
Seems your criterion for voting is based on emotion. Probably best you don't vote.

There are two other options (Johnson and Stein) if you don't feel like voting for either of the two major party candidates. And, if you like using your welding skills and learning or designing new things, you explore turning scrap metal into art.

welded-scrap-metal-animal-sculptures-john-lopez-4.jpg

There are two other options (Johnson and Stein) if you don't feel like voting for either of the two major party candidates. And, if you like using your welding skills and learning or designing new things, you explore turning scrap metal into art.

welded-scrap-metal-animal-sculptures-john-lopez-4.jpg

I've never really understood why someone would take the time to assemble something like that. It's impressive in a sort of way but not very practical. I try to make things that are more useful. I designed and manufactured all of the parts for the computer operated shades, blinds, screens and window treatments then installed them in Bill Gates compound in Medina 20 years ago and last checked a year ago everything still works perfectly.

He, Gates, did have some exotic artsy fartsie assemblies hung and mounted similar to the "horse". One huge "Dale Chihuly" blown glass piece hangs near the South staircase. Where would I put something like that horse anyway? It would take a pretty large shop area even to build it.

I've never really understood why someone would take the time to assemble something like that. It's impressive in a sort of way but not very practical. I try to make things that are more useful. I designed and manufactured all of the parts for the computer operated shades, blinds, screens and window treatments then installed them in Bill Gates compound in Medina 20 years ago and last checked a year ago everything still works perfectly.

He, Gates, did have some exotic artsy fartsie assemblies hung and mounted similar to the "horse". One huge "Dale Chihuly" blown glass piece hangs near the South staircase. Where would I put something like that horse anyway? It would take a pretty large shop area even to build it.

Yeah, the entrepreneur in me was thinking more along the lines of selling something like the big horse to Bill gates rather than finding a place to put it. And since the GOP donors are going to a load of disposable income if they don't donate to Donald Trump, that would be a great place to peddle your wares.

Julian Assange is a false flag and living plant works for the Feds.

The original purpose was to control the free speech kindom - the Internet. The webs that host wikileaks are seized by US government.

Now he is out to tarnish Clinton. That proves Trump is a candidate of the Feds, that's how a crook can win the nominee of Republican Party.

Moderation Message:

Please do not use the CDZ for general current political discussion. A news item or daily partisan barf does not have "Debate" merit and will turn into another partisan discussion of candidates.

If you even THINK the "debate" will end up partisan --- don't put in CDZ please.
Moved to Politics.

Forum List

Back