Meg Whitman leans Hillary: Compares Trump to Hitler and Mussolini

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
One of the toughest questions for Ryan came from Meg Whitman, the chief executive of Hewlett-Packard and a longtime friend of Romney's who helped bankroll a Republican anti-Trump super PAC this spring. Whitman asked Ryan how he could endorse someone with, in her judgment, such poor character and whose campaign has been based on personal attacks and division. According to two people present, Whitman said Trump is the latest in a long line of historic demagogues, explicitly comparing him to Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

Ryan grilled at Romney summit, where a CEO compares Trump to Hitler

GOP Donor Meg Whitman Indicates She'll Likely Support Clinton: Sources

Hitler and Mussolini? I agree! I would also add racist Andrew Jackson to the list.

Link to info on the gas chambers in which Trump exterminated 6 million innocent people?

One of the toughest questions for Ryan came from Meg Whitman, the chief executive of Hewlett-Packard and a longtime friend of Romney's who helped bankroll a Republican anti-Trump super PAC this spring. Whitman asked Ryan how he could endorse someone with, in her judgment, such poor character and whose campaign has been based on personal attacks and division. According to two people present, Whitman said Trump is the latest in a long line of historic demagogues, explicitly comparing him to Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

Hitler and Mussolini? I agree! I would also add racist Andrew Jackson to the list.
She is childish.

Link to info on the gas chambers in which Trump exterminated 6 million innocent people?

Well, Adolf Trump does have Nazi roots.

Really?

His German grandfather moved to the states in in 1885, at the age of 16. HIs father was born in NYC in 1905.

When did they go to Germany to join Hitler?

(google is your friend. Voodoo Kitchen: How Donald Trump's grandfather started the empire in the restaurant business)

Yep, the Nazis finally have a Manchurian Candidate.

With Donald Trump, the Nazis Seek to Finally Conquer America

is that the same lady who when running for gov out here said she wants to hold employers accountable for hiring only documented workers?....and then we found out her maid was not documented?......lol.....yea she is credible....just another in that long line of rich hypocrites...

is that the same lady who when running for gov out here said she wants to hold employers accountable for hiring only documented workers?....and then we found out her maid was not documented?......lol.....yea she is credible....just another in that long line of rich hypocrites...

You're probably thinking of lyin' Carly Fiorina when she was HP CEO - before they fired her.

You're probably thinking of lyin' Carly Fiorina when she was HP CEO - before they fired her.
i live out here rumpkin....i know who im talking about....look up meg....she is just another rich asswipe who thinks her shit dont stink....

Really?

His German grandfather moved to the states in in 1885, at the age of 16. HIs father was born in NYC in 1905.

(google is your friend. Voodoo Kitchen: How Donald Trump's grandfather started the empire in the restaurant business)

th

Really?

Yes, they elected Obama in 2008!

No but thats a really good image too!

Trump hasn't yet assumed the post of Führer, yet his rhetoric is remarkably similar to what one might hear in a beer hall.

"From November 8 to November 9, 1923, Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) and his followers staged the Beer Hall Putsch in Munich, a failed takeover of the government in Bavaria, a state in southern Germany. Since 1921, Hitler had led the Nazi Party, a fledgling political group that promoted German pride and anti-Semitism and was unhappy with the terms of the Treaty of Versailles, the peace settlement that ended World War I (1914-18) and required many concessions and reparations from Germany. In the aftermath of the failed “putsch,” or coup d’état, Hitler was convicted of treason and sentenced to five years in prison. He spent less than a year behind bars, during which time he dictated “Mein Kampf,” his political autobiography. The putsch and Hitler’s subsequent trial turned him into a national figure. After prison, he worked to rebuild the Nazi Party and gain power via legal political methods"
Beer Hall Putsch - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Forum List

Back