Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

Ms. Allred says that she plans to file a claim with the state of California for wages Ms. Whitman never paid to Ms. Diaz-Santillan, as well as reimbursement for mileage used as the housekeeper ran various errands. But, in her own statement, Ms. Diaz Santillan said her goals were not monetary.

“I’m doing this because I know that here’s a lot of Megs out there,” she said, in broken English, “who are mistreating the Nickys who work so hard for them.”
Right...And the job was soooo torturous and demeaning that she stayed on the job for nine years?!?!??

NiggaPlease.png

This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and General Brown since her buying the Republican nomination for Governor of California.

hell yeah!! That bitch!...she should let the unions buy it for her fair and square!!!:rolleyes:

So the body count for this silly shit is what? 3?
Zoe Baird, Linda Chavez and now Whitman...and you know what?who really gives a shit? Who hasn't had an illegal do something in exchange for money?

I haven't. My neighbor's haven't. My relative's haven't...in fact I don't know anyone that does use illegal immigrant labor.

If you are doing it, I hope you get caught and sent to jail.

News today, Meg Whitman employed an illegal alien for Nine Years as a housekeeper. So, what is her campaigns reaction?
Of course, it's all about the left wing media negative attack. This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and General Brown since her buying the Republican nomination for Governor of California.

You forgot to mention the fact that the Employee was in possession of false papers. Moron. :):):):):)

Moron? The allegation the employee was in possession of false papers was already posted. Evidence proving such was not offered, unless we are to believe the written response from the Whitman campaign, the issue is in dispute.

So let me get this straight:

The United States Federal Government is suing the State of Arizona because it has a law in which the police may check the immigration status of someone detained for another violation of the law...

but

Private Citizens are supposed to check immigration status when they hire domestic workers and gardeners.

Given how Motor Voter has enabled many illegals to get perfectly legal appearing drivers licenses, how is a private citizen supposed to enforce the immigration laws to which our Federal Government refuses and many localities grant "asylum?

Gee, nice rant; non sequitur much?
It goes beyond checking immigration status, if as alleged Ms. Whitman knowingly hired an undocumented alien, Ms. Whitman committed fraud; by failling to pay payroll taxes she cheated the tax payers of this country and her employee.
Now, should Henry the homeowner pay payroll taxes for hiring an undocumented alien from the road in front of home depot? Yep. And if Henry the homeowner runs for Governor, be he a D or an R or an I or even a TP he better not have, because it'll come out.

The point is (for Whitman) hypocrisy in the response of her campign, and Karma for running an all negative campaign and attacking her opponents via lies, half-truths and inuenndos.

Non-Sequitur? Our Federal Government doesn't enforce our Immigration Laws, but a Private Citizen is supposed to do immigration checks?

Read the initial post. If you need help comprehending the point you might be less smart than a fifth grader - many on the right seem to be.

I read the initial post. You are holding Meg Whitman to a standard which the Feds who are responsible for enforcing immigration laws do no follow themselves.

This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and General Brown since her buying the Republican nomination for Governor of California.

hell yeah!! That bitch!...she should let the unions buy it for her fair and square!!!:rolleyes:

Sadly, in your partisan way you're correct. Thank the conservative five on the USSC for their Supreme Injustice in voting on Citizens United v. FEC.

News today, Meg Whitman employed an illegal alien for Nine Years as a housekeeper. So, what is her campaigns reaction?
Of course, it's all about the left wing media negative attack. This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and General Brown since her buying the Republican nomination for Governor of California.

I was under the impression that Whitman was not big on cracking down on illegal immigration. If that is the case (I could certainly be wrong), how does this revelation make her a hypocrite?

Sadly, in your partisan way you're correct. Thank the conservative five on the USSC for their Supreme Injustice in voting on Citizens United v. FEC.

didn't matter union and co. money found its way into the process anyway.

seriously, what a pathetic hack you are

do you know any facts surrounding this non issue?

if so...name them, i triple dog dare you

I'm to respond to being called a "pathetic hack"? Okay, fuck you. How's that?

Do I know any facts surrounding "this issue"? Which issue is that? If you're asking if I have factual knowledge about the legality or not of her housekeeper, or knowledge of what Ms. Whtiman knew and when she knew it, NO, I DO NOT. But, what does that have to do with the OP?

Do I know any facts surrounding "this issue"? Which issue is that? If you're asking if I have factual knowledge about the legality or not of her housekeeper, or knowledge of what Ms. Whtiman knew and when she knew it, NO, I DO NOT. But, what does that have to do with the OP?

thank you for admitting you know shit and made a hack thread

moron

notice how wry catcher is too afraid to address my posts

Me, SCARED? Nope, I don't spend my whole day at the keyboard. I'll go back a few pages and see if you posts warrant a response. Fair enough?

yes you are scared....youi addressed posts right after mine, but not mine until called on it....and then you admitted you knew nothing about the facts, yet made this hack thread

dishonest and hack....good job wry

this attack on whitman shows how truly desperate and pathetic a large base of the democrats are...i've a few condemn this attack, but most seem to support it, either by their silence or their positive vocal support

There is an attack on Ms. Whitman? Who attacked her other than a couple of former employees? Their motivation is not something I'm privy to, nor am I in a positon to evaluate the merit of their claim. Though in the first case Ms. Whitman paid a large settlement (I've heard, I do not have personal knowledge of that either).
Again, you failed to address the actual point of the OP. I'm beginning to believe you too suffer from an inability to understand the written word.
Calling me a partisan hack may or may not be true - first define the term and then provide evidence.
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
this attack on whitman shows how truly desperate and pathetic a large base of the democrats are...i've a few condemn this attack, but most seem to support it, either by their silence or their positive vocal support

There is an attack on Ms. Whitman? Who attacked her other than a couple of former employees. Their motivation is not something I'm privy to, nor am I in a positon to evaluate the merit of their claim. Though in the first case Ms. Whitman paid a large settlement (I've heard, I do not have personal knowledge of that either).
Again, you failed to address the actual point of the OP. I'm beginning to believe you too suffer from an inability to understand the written word.
Calling me a partisan hack may or may not be true - first define the term and then provide evidence.
Thanks for sharing.

YOU attacked as well you dishonest hack...you have no facts and admit that, yet you attack her with this thread....

there is no point to your OP except to spread smears and lies....

you're a failure

moron

You're welcome. Are you Staphanie in drag?
Thanks for sharing.

moron

You're welcome. Are you Staphanie in drag?
Thanks for sharing.

that is what i thought....you have nothing and then you try to insult another member because you got your ass handed to you here....

pussy

I read the initial post. You are holding Meg Whitman to a standard which the Feds who are responsible for enforcing immigration laws do no follow themselves.

No I'm not. I simply suggested that the reaction of the Whitman campaign to an allegation by a former employee was both hypocritical and a result of bad karma.
Shall I re-type the post over very s l o w l y?

Forum List

Back