Democrats' blatant hypocrisy about the 2020 election and its aftermath

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I have been wondering if this was ever going to be discussed in the MSM.

Democrats have spent months insisting that the aftermath of the 2020 election – and January 6 in particular – amounted to a fundamental threat to American democracy and was, therefore, above petty partisan politics.

Which is true!

But, the actions of Democratic campaigns and committees – meddling in Republican primaries to try to ensure election deniers wind up as the party’s nominee so they can run against supposedly weaker candidates – suggests that all of those pledges about democracy are mere words, not borne out by action.

Is this one of those spoof post?

The practice of meddling in the other parties primaries goes back a long way.

Some guy named Rush perfected it and pushed it from his shows, even had a cool name for it. "Operation Chaos"

Some guy named Rush perfected it and pushed it from his shows, even had a cool name for it. "Operation Chaos"

Nope, I'm not Biff.

And yes, it's not new, although in this case Dims appear to be meddling in several races.

Although Rush did call for "operation chaos" it was happening for decades prior.

The once powerful Bill O'Riley now reduced to hocking time share relief.

Just sad

Thats what poor people always say.

Whatever. The wife and I are making more than we ever dreamed of, we have everything we need and most things we want.

If being in the top 7% of income earners makes us poor, I can live with that.

We have not had to sell our souls to a political party or sell our self esteem by hocking time share relief.

But you go on worshiping those with more money than you, it seems to fit you well

Whatever. The wife and I are making more than we ever dreamed of, we have everything we need and most things we want.

If being in the top 7% of income earners makes us poor, I can live with that.

We have not had to sell our souls to a political party or sell our self esteem by hocking time share relief.

But you go on worshiping those with more money than you, it seems to fit you well

Sure ya do peasant......

Forum List

Back