Meet your mods...2010 year end edition

Actually, I think it's just the way she's twisted in that photo.

She not pragnaent with babby,

They need to do way instain pitcures> who make belly look pragnent. becuse these belly has bulge's?

it was on the threds this evneing a pitcure in ar who had sevin nakid laddys . they are siting with boobys coverd with thier hands. i want too lady to show breast my pary are they show me they brests so I will jiss in my pantes.

They need to do way instain pitcures> who make belly look pragnent. becuse these belly has bulge's?

it was on the threds this evneing a pitcure in ar who had sevin nakid laddys . they are siting with boobys coverd with thier hands. i want too lady to show breast my pary are they show me they brests so I will jiss in my pantes.

I didn't want the OP to get way instain dumped by a mod for showing full on bewbage.

I had to strategically place a P on the picture as it is :lol:

I didn't want the OP to get way instain dumped by a mod for showing full on bewbage.

Are you trying to be like Conhog? Peeing on a woman?

Are you trying to be like Conhog? Peeing on a woman?

Just a little on the side of the nip.

After much prodding, poking, haranguing, yelling screaming, and threatening PM's by EZ, I agreed to post the 2010 year end edition of "Meet your Mods". If you will notice, all the women played nice and stayed together for a very difficult photo shoot. Luckily, I was able to get the perfect shots after only 2-1/2 dozen memory cards. Exhausting work, I tell you.

Unfortunately, the male mods weren't quite so accommodating. I finally gave up on wrangling that group of degenerates together into one scene, and took photo's of them "in the wild" as it were.
So....without further ado.....RadiomanATL presents....

THE 2010 YEAR END EDITION OF MEET YOUR MODS!!​

First, the ladies. Such a lovely bunch.
nakedmods.jpg

Now, the men. Sorry, I couldn't convince them to shower.:
modcollage.jpg

if you're still trying to get neg-repped, then you're doing it wrong.

Intense must be feeling really intense. That spandex must hurt the 'nads. It surely hurts the eyes.

:thup:

The ladies look great. The men, they grate as well... :razz:

Dis is a girl, we've been kissing and canoodling for years so shut the fuck up about it you jealous bastards:cool:

Intense must be feeling really intense. That spandex must hurt the 'nads. It surely hurts the eyes.

The ladies always look great.

The men always look like unwashed boars. Do you know how many different times I tried to get them to shower for the photoshoot?

After much prodding, poking, haranguing, yelling screaming, and threatening PM's by EZ, I agreed to post the 2010 year end edition of "Meet your Mods". If you will notice, all the women played nice and stayed together for a very difficult photo shoot. Luckily, I was able to get the perfect shots after only 2-1/2 dozen memory cards. Exhausting work, I tell you.

Unfortunately, the male mods weren't quite so accommodating. I finally gave up on wrangling that group of degenerates together into one scene, and took photo's of them "in the wild" as it were.

nakedmods.jpg

modcollage.jpg

I knew CW was hot.:eusa_whistle:

nakedmods.jpg

modcollage.jpg

I knew CW was hot.:eusa_whistle:

Elvis is the scariest one of the bunch.

The ladies always look great.

The men always look like unwashed boars. Do you know how many different times I tried to get them to shower for the photoshoot?

Had you had the men shower with the women I bet they would have. :razz: :clap2:

Most of them were mumbling something about DADT being repealed so they didn't need a beard anymore...

Forum List

Back