Add an entire sub-forum for the Florida school board shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocolate covered lead paint chips are bangin.

Know where I can get some, Paulie?

What I do is set up the chocolate fountain machine, and go to really old homes with peeling exteriors to collect various different chips and set up a smorgasbord with strawberries too. It makes for a really romantic night with a special lady.

What I do is set up the chocolate fountain machine, and go to really old homes with peeling exteriors to collect various different chips and set up a smorgasbord with strawberries too. It makes for a really romantic night with a special lady.

Why can't I find a guy like you? *sigh* :(

Why can't I find a guy like you? *sigh* :(

Guys like me are already taken, Phoenix. The best you can do is hope to maybe move in on the rebound if one of us tragically loses our significant other to a fatal accident or something.

Guys like me are already taken, Phoenix. The best you can do is hope to maybe move in on the rebound if one of us tragically loses our significant other to a fatal accident or something.

Only if I'm really, really, really, really, really, REALLY lucky. :eusa_pray:

But it won't last, will it?

Only if I'm really, really, really, really, really, REALLY lucky. :eusa_pray:

But it won't last, will it?

Most likely, no.

But we're fantastic in the sack, so the time you do spend is pretty worth it :D

Most likely, no.

But we're fantastic in the sack, so the time you do spend is pretty worth it :D

Reeeeaaaallllly? $wicked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back