Meet your mods...2010 year end edition

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
After much prodding, poking, haranguing, yelling screaming, and threatening PM's by EZ, I agreed to post the 2010 year end edition of "Meet your Mods". If you will notice, all the women played nice and stayed together for a very difficult photo shoot. Luckily, I was able to get the perfect shots after only 2-1/2 dozen memory cards. Exhausting work, I tell you.

Unfortunately, the male mods weren't quite so accommodating. I finally gave up on wrangling that group of degenerates together into one scene, and took photo's of them "in the wild" as it were.
So....without further ado.....RadiomanATL presents....

THE 2010 YEAR END EDITION OF MEET YOUR MODS!!​

First, the ladies. Such a lovely bunch.
nakedmods.jpg

Now, the men. Sorry, I couldn't convince them to shower.:
modcollage.jpg

After much prodding, poking, haranguing, yelling screaming, and threatening PM's by EZ, I agreed to post the 2010 year end edition of "Meet your Mods". If you will notice, all the women played nice and stayed together for a very difficult photo shoot. Luckily, I was able to get the perfect shots after only 2-1/2 dozen memory cards. Exhausting work, I tell you.

Unfortunately, the male mods weren't quite so accommodating. I finally gave up on wrangling that group of degenerates together into one scene, and took photo's of them "in the wild" as it were.

nakedmods.jpg

modcollage.jpg

Echo is pregnant? :eek:

nakedmods.jpg

modcollage.jpg

Ummmm. No?

nakedmods.jpg

modcollage.jpg

Ummmm. No?

okay then.....

(shes got the 4 mo. 'Preggie tum{?})

I am outta here....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back