Illegal wanted for 4 murders in Nevada arrested

Man, 19, detained on immigration concerns wanted in 4 Nevada murders

Good thing we don't have the wall to keep him out. I am sure those victims families are comforted by the leftists not wanting to protect US Citizens but more than willing to allow illegals back in the country to murder and rob.
Aside from the wall issue, just think about leftist activist policies putting their condescending arrogant spoiled rottenness ahead of our safety in this nation.

Sanctuary cities really ?? Warning illegals before ICE arrives really ??? These American lives/blood is on the leftist hands. Do they care ??? Nope.

Aren’t Americans blessed to have DemonRats working for the illegals? Impeach them all.

Aside from the wall issue, just think about leftist activist policies putting their condescending arrogant spoiled rottenness ahead of our safety in this nation.

Sanctuary cities really ?? Warning illegals before ICE arrives really ??? These American lives/blood is on the leftist hands. Do they care ??? Nope.

When you guys support common sense gun control, then you can come back and talk to me about what we aren't doing on the border.

When you guys support common sense gun control, then you can come back and talk to me about what we aren't doing on the border.
Not a peep out of these people when someone who looks like them shoots up a school, church, concert, etc. One of the many reasons I can`t take these "we need security" idiots seriously.

\I'd rather not as there are already gun laws that aren't being enforced. Do keep up.

Greg

Yes. This law-abiding illegal19-yr old would have never killed two 80-yr olds had he known there were gun control laws.

Last edited:
This is important. We need a thread like this because we’ve only had hundreds just like it.

1. Person commits a crime.
2. Nutbags start thread inferring that all people
like that person are criminals
3. Normal people defend all innocent people
In that particular person’s group.
4. Nutbags accuse normal people of defending
criminals.
5. Rinse and repeat.

How do you not get bored? Because you are morons.

u post this same bs over and over yet you and the rest of the traitors NEVER state what reasonable gun control you are talking about.

Not a peep out of these people when someone who looks like them shoots up a school, church, concert, etc. One of the many reasons I can`t take these "we need security" idiots seriously.
So because these FOUR murders were preventable if this piece of shit had not been allowed BACK in the country its A OK to not talk about it..you morons can't be taken seriously.

u post this same bs over and over yet you and the rest of the traitors NEVER state what reasonable gun control you are talking about.

Well, personally, I think we could ban all privately owned guns, just like very other civilized country, and we'd be fine.

But realizing some of you need to compensate for tiny penises, here's what I propose.

1) A thorough background check of a gun owner before he can buy a gun. Not some database, but they ask your employer, neighbors, etc. "Hey, is this a guy you want to see with a gun?"

2) Repeal the law that holds gun sellers and manufacturers free and clear when one of their prime clients shoots up a school.

3) Class licensing just like vehicles. A class D license means you can have a handgun, but if you want to own an assault rifle, you need to get a class A license which will require testing.

4) Mandatory Gun Owners insurance to protect us from damages caused by gun owners who shoot up schools, etc.

5) Mandatory training for safety and marksmanship. The Army didn't let me handle a gun until I underwent about 3 weeks of training and showed a minimum proficiency with it.

Waiting for the whine about "But the Founding Faaaathers said we can have guns!!!!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back