Meet the Vagina Voters. I Am Voting With My Vagina: Hillary Clinton For President

hookers-for-hillary-07.jpg

Remember the last election when the Left's mantra was "Vote like your lady parts depend on it"?

Shameless pandering is actually a strategy for them.

This is not an essay about how you should vote in the next presidential election.

I believe you should vote in a way that reflects your own personal blend of what you value and what you can stomach in a presidential candidate. If that comes down to registering your support for someone who has no real chance, writing in your ideal candidate, or even staying home on election day, I respect that. Your vote is yours, and you don’t owe anyone an explanation, let alone justification, of how you decide to use it.

Me, I intend to vote with my vagina. Unapologetically. Enthusiastically. (Metaphorically, for those concerned about ending up in line behind me.) And I intend to talk about it.

During the 2008 Democratic primaries, I supported Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama for two main reasons:

1. She was older, which mattered to me a small amount in terms of experience, and a large amount in terms of the difference eight years would make. President Obama is younger than two of my siblings. If he ran today, at 53, he’d still be younger than most of his opponents. Hillary Clinton is now 67—in apparently great health, and willing to go through all this bullshit again, so more power to her! But now, in addition to the usual sexism coming her way, we’re about to endure 18 months of hearing what a shriveled old crone she is—and wouldn’t she be better off staying home and dandling wee Charlotte on her wrinkled knee? I was really hoping to avoid that.

2. She’s a woman, and President Obama is a man.
I Am Voting With My Vagina Hillary Clinton For President Dame Magazine

Just when you thought you could not possibly hate the left wing morons more. I thought I would share this thing I came across.
The ***** are long overdue, especially since they are the majority.

This is not an essay about how you should vote in the next presidential election.

I believe you should vote in a way that reflects your own personal blend of what you value and what you can stomach in a presidential candidate. If that comes down to registering your support for someone who has no real chance, writing in your ideal candidate, or even staying home on election day, I respect that. Your vote is yours, and you don’t owe anyone an explanation, let alone justification, of how you decide to use it.

Me, I intend to vote with my vagina. Unapologetically. Enthusiastically. (Metaphorically, for those concerned about ending up in line behind me.) And I intend to talk about it.

During the 2008 Democratic primaries, I supported Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama for two main reasons:

1. She was older, which mattered to me a small amount in terms of experience, and a large amount in terms of the difference eight years would make. President Obama is younger than two of my siblings. If he ran today, at 53, he’d still be younger than most of his opponents. Hillary Clinton is now 67—in apparently great health, and willing to go through all this bullshit again, so more power to her! But now, in addition to the usual sexism coming her way, we’re about to endure 18 months of hearing what a shriveled old crone she is—and wouldn’t she be better off staying home and dandling wee Charlotte on her wrinkled knee? I was really hoping to avoid that.

Just when you thought you could not possibly hate the left wing morons more. I thought I would share this thing I came across.
So now the majority rules? Can't you Leftwats make up your minds?

Not a chance but that's what you call for, time and again, so don't bitch, pussy.

Not a chance but that's what you call for, time and again, so don't bitch, pussy.
I'm impressed. Even your name calling is on topic.

" I Am Voting With My Vagina:"

...is what Bubba would say, but she's not old enough to vote, so she'll have to wait for him in the ball pit at Chucky Cheese while he is wheeled in to cast his ballot.

I'm impressed. Even your name calling is on topic.
It's not difficult, we have lots of names, and symbols, for where life originates.
dsc_0135.jpg

Bet you didn't know, that's what you were walking though each Holy day...

Meet the Vagina Voters. I Am Voting With My Vagina: Hillary Clinton For President is going to really win over the female vote for the GOP. TheOwl is a Democratic plant, obviously.
Obviously.

Otherwise, republicans have only themselves to blame, the consequence of conservative hostility to the privacy rights of women.
Ask Mark Udall how well the "war on women" meme worked.
Democrats are the real enemies of women. The enemies of women entrepreneurs, the enemies of women who are wives and mothers, the enemies of women who want to keep their doctors.

You are really dull witted aren't you? You don't realize this is one woman's opinion and that she speaks only for herself and not all women, left or right?

You read a silly opinion piece and believe all women who are on the left are voting for Mrs. Clinton because she is a woman. What a foolish mind you have--as bad as those who might be voting for her because she is a woman. You're just as dumb as they are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back