As Charles Krauthammer said...

61615110.jpg

I admire Charles Krauthammer with all my mind ...I and my heart too....I would happily live by his side and share moments with him....he is one of the most intelligent men I have ever seen.

Last edited:
I haven't heard him say that.

In general I agree with his opinions.

I really like Charles Krauthammer! :biggrin::clap2:

REALLY?

Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. famously said of Franklin Roosevelt that he had a "second-class intellect, but a first-class temperament." ... Obama has both a first-class intellect and a first-class temperament.
Charles Krauthammer

I really like Charles Krauthammer! :biggrin::clap2:

REALLY?

Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. famously said of Franklin Roosevelt that he had a "second-class intellect, but a first-class temperament." ... Obama has both a first-class intellect and a first-class temperament.
Charles Krauthammer
And? Does admiring him mean slavish adherence to every word? I know that's what leftists do. Thus Mao's Little Red Book and Rules for Radicals. But conservatives can admire people even when they dont agree with them 100%. Its why conservatives think with their brains while liberals vote with their vaginas.

I admire Charles Krauthammer with all my mind ...I and my heart too....I would happily live by his side and share moments with him....he is one of the most intelligent men I have ever seen.

Well if you really feel that way then you'd love me, because I'm a registered genius and haven't been wrong about anything since before George Bush won his first term.

Forum List

Back