Meet the trumpocrats

Now that Breitbart's Chairman is the Trump campaign's CEO, the Trump idiots trust them even more!

As compared to the scandal of the scandal Duranty reports from the New York Times who backed Stalin and helped starve close to 8 million count em 8 million of my people to death?

Fuck the NYT. 8 million man. And you are going to bitch about Breitbart? Who did Brietbart starve to death?
And this in the article is the same reason most family we know who have been life long Dems are voting Trump>>> “I’m a Democrat,” Saunders, who worked for many prominent national Democrats over his career, says in the interview video. “I believe in the two founding principles of Jacksonian Democracy, social justice and economic fairness. Right now, I think that the Democratic Party—my great party—has got away from some of this.”
I hope the door didn't hit him too hard on the way out.

Wow. Democrats are eating their own because they are bailing from the ship that's corrupt as hell! I wonder if Reagan democrats went through the same thing

"I’m a lifelong Democrat, really since I was a little kid, and I still am a Democrat. But the Clintons—for instance, where I am from, my hometown, when I was a kid we had 15 manufacturing plants and we now have one. Nobody does anything there anymore, and that’s the same thing happening in a lot of small towns across the country really. "

Well said.

The Trump Democrats fit the Trump demographic; uneducated whites, predominantly older and male, lacking skills for todays job market.

Unfortunately the world has passed them by. Trump promises he will bring back the world they thrived in. He cannot. He is a snake oil salesman, but a very good one.

I guess you Dems are done with blue collar union workers, got it. We love it when the left tells us who they really are, by all means continue.
Both political parties need to be real with the citizens. To promise to bring back jobs that will never come back is not doing anyone any good. The key is to provide training for the jobs that are in demand. They include blue collar jobs. They include many jobs that a college degree is not needed.

Trump University is going to provide a course on how to make buggy whips. Unfortunately there will never be high demand for buggy whips, no matter what the Donald says.

Now that Breitbart's Chairman is the Trump campaign's CEO, the Trump idiots trust them even more!

As compared to the scandal of the scandal Duranty reports from the New York Times who backed Stalin and helped starve close to 8 million count em 8 million of my people to death?

Fuck the NYT. 8 million man. And you are going to bitch about Breitbart? Who did Brietbart starve to death?
Breitbart is much closer to Stalin than he is (or was) to Mother Teresa or Gandhi.

Wow. Democrats are eating their own because they are bailing from the ship that's corrupt as hell! I wonder if Reagan democrats went through the same thing
The Republican ship is much smaller than the Democratic ship and many more Republicans are bailing than Democrats.
Both ships are in need of help but Trump may sink the Republican ship.

If you are a store who depends on old white unemployed people to stay in business you might as well close your doors now, because you are going to go broke.
The Republican party depends on old white unemployed people. If the Republicans sold stock in themselves I would not buy any.

The Republican ship is much smaller than the Democratic ship and many more Republicans are bailing than Democrats.

If you are a store who depends on old white unemployed people to stay in business you might as well close your doors now, because you are going to go broke.
The Republican party depends on old white unemployed people. If the Republicans sold stock in themselves I would not buy any.
Funny how neither me or my wife or my brother are old nor are most of the ppl I see at trump rallies. Trump is changing the GOP not ending it and by doing so he is expanding its appeal

Funny how neither me or my wife or my brother are old nor are most of the ppl I see at trump rallies. Trump is changing the GOP not ending it and by doing so he is expanding its appeal
Are you white? What is your education background. Is your profession one that is in demand in today's economy? You might not think you are old but others do.

I am old., I am white but I am fortunate enough to have a graduate degree and a profession that is in demand. The goal is to provide all with the skills to make a living in today's economy. And that is not a Trump University education.

Forum List

Back