SHOCKER: Trump donated $100,000 to Clinton Foundation. PAY FOR PLAY???

I mean come on! This is the same guy who says NAFTA was the worst thing in human history and shows her lack of judgement. Then when its shown that Pence did the same thing he shrugs and goes "So what?"

You cant believe shit out of his mouth

I mean come on! This is the same guy who says NAFTA was the worst thing in human history and shows her lack of judgement. Then when its shown that Pence did the same thing he shrugs and goes "So what?"

You cant believe shit out of his mouth

Well hell, you guys have been saying the Clinton Foundation is the greatest charity in the world. I would think you would be patting Trump on his back. LOL!!

Well no, because it was the Clinton Foundation and we know they would have nothing to do with that sort of thing....

Trump didn't seek favors from Hillary like foreign donors who sent in tens of millions did. Trump was just an innocent donator.

Noooooo waay, Trump just gives money because he likes too unlike everyone else :rolleyes:
That's what billionaire's and phillanthropists do.

Trump didn't seek favors from Hillary like foreign donors who sent in tens of millions did. Trump was just an innocent donator.

Noooooo waay, Trump just gives money because he likes too unlike everyone else :rolleyes:
That's what bllionaire's and phillanthropists do.

he's in debt and he doesn't give much to charity, dum dum

he's certainly not a philanthropist :cuckoo:

he's in debt and he doesn't give to charity, dum dum

Um how could one be in debt and worth 5 billion dollars??

That's what billionaire's and phillanthropists do.

Yes, they pay people to get favors. Wait, someone is calling.

Hello? Citizens United? How are you? The Republicans hate you now! Oh I know, but they sure are pretending really well. Ok, mmmmbye

he's in debt and he doesn't give to charity, dum dum

Um how could one be in debt and worth 5 billion dollars??

he's not worth 5 billion dollars....there's a reason he won't release his taxes. good thing we have the press.....

from that liberal bastion, fortune magazine

Donald Trump Is More Than $1 Billion in Debt

Well no, because it was the Clinton Foundation and we know they would have nothing to do with that sort of thing....

what are you blathering about?

If you say it's blather, it must be blather, as I don't know that anyone would know blather more intimately than you.

However, others might also recognize it as the use of irony.....

I mentioned on an identical thread that Trump gave to everyone. This was long before the email scandal broke and it was discovered that the foundation was involved in pay to play.

Every senator and congressman in the U.S. is involved in what you call pay to play.

Forum List

Back