Meet the trumpocrats

The Trump Democrats fit the Trump demographic; uneducated whites, predominantly older and male, lacking skills for todays job market.

Unfortunately the world has passed them by. Trump promises he will bring back the world they thrived in. He cannot. He is a snake oil salesman, but a very good one.

I guess you Dems are done with blue collar union workers, got it. We love it when the left tells us who they really are, by all means continue.

Last edited:
Now that Breitbart's Chairman is the Trump campaign's CEO, the Trump idiots trust them even more!

sad and pathetic.... they'll just continue to be more and more uniformed and badly informed and believe less and less in actual reality. *shakes head*

Interesting. I've been following comment sections in media out of Michigan and up state New York and Ohio. Solid Trump. I'm talking lock box solid.

Now that Breitbart's Chairman is the Trump campaign's CEO, the Trump idiots trust them even more!

As compared to the scandal of the scandal Duranty reports from the New York Times who backed Stalin and helped starve close to 8 million count em 8 million of my people to death?

Fuck the NYT. 8 million man. And you are going to bitch about Breitbart? Who did Brietbart starve to death?

As compared to the scandal of the scandal Duranty reports from the New York Times who backed Stalin and helped starve close to 8 million count em 8 million of my people to death?

Fuck the NYT. 8 million man. And you are going to bitch about Breitbart? Who did Brietbart starve to death?
And this in the article is the same reason most family we know who have been life long Dems are voting Trump>>> “I’m a Democrat,” Saunders, who worked for many prominent national Democrats over his career, says in the interview video. “I believe in the two founding principles of Jacksonian Democracy, social justice and economic fairness. Right now, I think that the Democratic Party—my great party—has got away from some of this.”

Now entering lala land. Holy fuck...

Stalin died over 60 years ago. And Breitbart is not a news organization.

Forum List

Back