Meet the presidential debate 'moderators'

Cat fight!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CezNIRYYGY]Cat Fight - YouTube[/ame]

OK, which posters does this remind you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih6W19KTlZo]Cat Betrayed His Girlfriend! Sex! Heat! Rage! Foul language! (ORIGINAL ENGLISH CAPTIONS) - YouTube[/ame]

The moderators are selected and agreed upon by both campaigns:

First presidential debate:

Jim Lehrer, Executive Editor of the PBS NewsHour
Wednesday, October 3, University of Denver, Denver, CO

Vice presidential debate:

Martha Raddatz, Senior Foreign Affairs Correspondent, ABC News
Thursday, October 11, Centre College, Danville, KY

Second presidential debate (town meeting):

Candy Crowley, Chief Political Correspondent, CNN and Anchor, CNN's State of the Union
Tuesday, October 16, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY

Third presidential debate:

Bob Schieffer, Chief Washington Correspondent, CBS News and Moderator, Face the Nation
Monday, October 22, Lynn University, Boca Raton, FL

Fahrenkopf and McCurry said that, "The new formats chosen for this year's debates are designed to focus big time blocks on major domestic and foreign topics. These journalists bring extensive experience to the job of moderating, and understand the importance of using the expanded time periods to maximum benefit. We are grateful for their willingness to moderate, and confident that the public will learn more about the candidates and the issues as a result."

The moderators are selected and agreed upon by both campaigns:

First presidential debate:

Jim Lehrer, Executive Editor of the PBS NewsHour
Wednesday, October 3, University of Denver, Denver, CO

Vice presidential debate:

Martha Raddatz, Senior Foreign Affairs Correspondent, ABC News
Thursday, October 11, Centre College, Danville, KY

Second presidential debate (town meeting):

Candy Crowley, Chief Political Correspondent, CNN and Anchor, CNN's State of the Union
Tuesday, October 16, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY

Third presidential debate:

Bob Schieffer, Chief Washington Correspondent, CBS News and Moderator, Face the Nation
Monday, October 22, Lynn University, Boca Raton, FL

Fahrenkopf and McCurry said that, "The new formats chosen for this year's debates are designed to focus big time blocks on major domestic and foreign topics. These journalists bring extensive experience to the job of moderating, and understand the importance of using the expanded time periods to maximum benefit. We are grateful for their willingness to moderate, and confident that the public will learn more about the candidates and the issues as a result."

Please! Their willingness to moderate. It's a journalist's wet dream to moderate a presidential debate. They don't need to be asked twice.

Also, reporters don't know more about substance than a great many of us. We all have the internet. There aren't that many secrets. And if they know secrets and they are withholding then that doesn't make them any more qualified. You could argue that only makes them biased and less worthy.

I think we should start thinking out of the box and allow the common man to ask questions via the internet. Or if we have to have moderators then let's look for less biases moderators. We shouldn't have to accept partisan hacks as moderators.

Imagine the convulsions that one of these 'moderators' would go into if someone said it's time get rid of medicare. Moderators my ass. They prop up systematic corruption as much as any politician.

Wow, Romney hasn't even fucked up yet and the republicans are already making excuses for his poor performance. Who is panicking again?

What about David Gregory and George Stephanopoulos? These two have to be in there somewhere. You missed Gwen Eiffel, maybe she'll do the VP Debate. This group is pretty good though.

What about David Gregory and George Stephanopoulos? These two have to be in there somewhere. You missed Gwen Eiffel, maybe she'll do the VP Debate. This group is pretty good though.

To replace Martha and Jim so that you can have 4 kooks instead of 2. A different kook every night? Is 2 of 4 "pretty good." LMAO. You'll take that huh?

To replace Martha and Jim so that you can have 4 kooks instead of 2. A different kook every night? Is 2 of 4 "pretty good." LMAO. You'll take that huh?

Why do you think the Right wingnuts aren't represented here? It's because they could never handle honest debate, they always add an element of whack in every political event. Nobody even considers them anymore except other Right wingnuts.

Why do you think the Right wingnuts aren't represented here? It's because they could never handle honest debate, they always add an element of whack in every political event. Nobody even considers them anymore except other Right wingnuts.

I dont' want right or left. I want someone who doesn't push a political agenda. At least two of the four moderators I mentioned have blatantly done so with regularity. Did you even watch the clip on Candy Crowley? Watch that and then tell me that we should expect she should be fair.

Jim Lehr and Martha Raddatz is probably about as good as you'll get from the liberal networks. Candy Crowley and Bob Scheiffer are total libtards. Just watch their clips and you'll see. They would be very comfortable working at MSNBC.

I suppose you want some Faux News idiot screaming at Obama "Where's you real birth certificate, you Communist!!!!"

I'm sure you can add the "media" to your list of "reasons why Romney lost" in November.

Jim Lehr and Martha Raddatz is probably about as good as you'll get from the liberal networks. Candy Crowley and Bob Scheiffer are total libtards. Just watch their clips and you'll see. They would be very comfortable working at MSNBC.

I suppose you want some Faux News idiot screaming at Obama "Where's you real birth certificate, you Communist!!!!"

I'm sure you can add the "media" to your list of "reasons why Romney lost" in November.

"Worried"? :lmao:

Forum List

Back