Meet the presidential debate 'moderators'

Jim Lehr and Martha Raddatz is probably about as good as you'll get from the liberal networks. Candy Crowley and Bob Scheiffer are total libtards. Just watch their clips and you'll see. They would be very comfortable working at MSNBC.

I suppose you want some Faux News idiot screaming at Obama "Where's you real birth certificate, you Communist!!!!"

I'm sure you can add the "media" to your list of "reasons why Romney lost" in November.
I suppose you want some Faux News idiot screaming at Obama "Where's you real birth certificate, you Communist!!!!"

"Worried"? :lmao:

Less and less every day. Frankly, I haven't seen a nominee more inept than Romney since Walter Mondale.

Jim Lehr and Martha Raddatz is probably about as good as you'll get from the liberal networks. Candy Crowley and Bob Scheiffer are total libtards. Just watch their clips and you'll see. They would be very comfortable working at MSNBC.

You're not sure that's what I want. You're just sure that that's a nice deflection. Stop trolling brah.

You're not sure that's what I want. You're just sure that that's a nice deflection. Stop trolling brah.

You've already exposed yourself as a birther nutbag... impervious to evidence or reason.

I'd like to see them ask Romney about the White Horse Prophecy, but I don't think they are going to do that, either.

Forum List

Back