"Meet The Perverts!!! Robert De Niro and Harvey Weinstein Hollywood filth EXPOSED!"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I put this here because of the ETHICS. Or lack of them by the rich, famous, powerful, and their political beliefs....mods move it if you feel so inclined!

This is rather old news, but was not reported here in the states much at all.
He was interviewed by French Police as a "known witness" to the organization. Which would clearly indicate he was involved. The only proof authorities had was both his name on the client list, and other witnesses saying he was involved in the operation as well.
French authorities did not, however, charge him. And to this day it is not known to what degree he was involved and whether he was PROVABLY a client.

I put this here because of the ETHICS. Or lack of them by the rich, famous, powerful, and their political beliefs....mods move it if you feel so inclined!

I am a pervert and take offense to your use of the term "pervert". Some of us are just hornier than most, yeah, like a nymphomaniac in a man's body...
These guys are just hornier than the average Joe...and the girls weren't offered enough if they talked, well who am I kidding, women will talk to everyone like nymphomania of the mouth... who will listen...?

Forum List

Back