Meet the new regressive hero (TRIGGER WRNING!)

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
I am here to introduce you to a new born liberal regressive hero. The community has named her "Trigglypuff" and she is one good marxist feminist. Armed with the whiniest voice imaginable and a diet coke, she will slay any beings with reason or logic on her way. She is possibly the first SJW roaming on this planet to be concerned with the issues of free speech, a specialty if you will. Good for her!

I will let the introductory video do rest of the talking.

This is what regressive hand outs do to you.

8fc.gif

She is one seriously repulsive representative for the Democrats.

Looks to have a fine career in welfare.

She looks like Ted Cruz's and Roseanne Barr's love child.

They would rise more decent kids though. It could be Obamas daughter maybe... but then I doubt she is capable of thugging a store. Certainly the same Marxist ideology at least.

I am here to introduce you to a new born liberal regressive hero. The community has named her "Trigglypuff" and she is one good marxist feminist. Armed with the whiniest voice imaginable and a diet coke, she will slay any beings with reason or logic on her way. She is possibly the first SJW roaming on this planet to be concerned with the issues of free speech, a specialty if you will. Good for her!

8fc.gif

Just as an FYI, she was interrupting Christina Hoff Sommers, the "factual feminist" who works for a right wing think tank. I'm actually a pretty big fan of Sommers as she offers one of the few rational voices opposing the ludacrisy of new wave feminism.

That obese, retarded transgender actually thought audience members telling her to get out, were referring to the eloquent speaker.

8fc.gif

Just as an FYI, she was interrupting Christina Hoff Sommers, the "factual feminist" who works for a right wing think tank. I'm actually a pretty big fan of Sommers as she offers one of the few rational voices opposing the ludacrisy of new wave feminism.

That is her indeed. And here is her rebuttal of the regressive lie that is the wage gap:

Also on stage Yiannopolous. Brilliant gay man dedicated to purging the Marxist indoctrination out of college. Unless I am mistaken libs hate him cause he is gay, a sin worthy of death in their muslim loving ideology.

Forum List

Back