Boehner's motivation ripping Cruz

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
I think the real reason Boehner likes Trump is they have that tan thing in common. They could team up and by sharing some tips together could really help each other out.

Like, Trump could help Boehner with his hair, and Boehner could help Trump with the raccoon eyes.

Imagine the possibilities!

Also, future Sec of State?
fake-tan-lotions-could-put-your-health-at-risk.jpg

I think the real reason Boehner likes Trump is they have that tan thing in common. They could team up and by sharing some tips together could really help each other out.

Like, Trump could help Boehner with his hair, and Boehner could help Trump with the raccoon eyes.

Imagine the possibilities!

Also, future Sec of State?
fake-tan-lotions-could-put-your-health-at-risk.jpg

Oompa Loompa brigade!

th

upload_2016-4-29_9-38-49.jpeg

Boehner is only saying what the rest of the Senate has been saying all along. Cruz has always been very unpopular among his fellow senators. No one likes him. This was one of Cruz' best qualities.

Boehner is EXACTLY the type of "establishment" Republican that Cruz openly abhors.

Those who understand who Cruz is and what he wants to do for the country have no issue at all with Boehner's insults; those words reinforce Cruz' message.

Now if only Debbie Wasserperson-Schultz would do the same thing...

Boehner is only saying what the rest of the Senate has been saying all along. Cruz has always been very unpopular among his fellow senators. No one likes him. This was one of Cruz' best qualities.

It's why he won in Texas. it's why Hannity was blowing him every sunday,lol.

Cruz called Boehner and the other Establishment criminals out, calling them liars and more...appropriately.

Trump will do 'whatever is good for business', even play the 'establushment' game if he has to. Cruz intends / intended to burn the establishment down...or at least that is what he sold himself as. Lately, to include the voterless delegate BS, it seems there isn't as much distance between the likes of Boehner and Cruz after all.

Take what he said at face value. That's what he thinks of Cruz.

I totally agree with what he said, BTW. After listening to Cruz for 2 minutes I wanted to throat punch him. I imagine in person it is even worse.

Cruz called Boehner and the other Establishment criminals out, calling them liars and more...appropriately.

Trump will do 'whatever is good for business', even play the 'establushment' game if he has to. Cruz intends / intended to burn the establishment down...or at least that is what he sold himself as. Lately, to include the voterless delegate BS, it seems there isn't as much distance between the likes of Boehner and Cruz after all.

You mean, Cruz was playing people and not being honest??? Weird!

Lyin Ted!

They are all full of shit, no exceptions.

Well, maybe not all. I think Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders, like them or not, actually say what they mean.

It's why he won in Texas. it's why Hannity was blowing him every sunday,lol.

Hannity jumps ships like a rat. Now he's cheering for trump.

Forum List

Back