Meet the Bottomless Pinocchio, a new rating for a false claim repeated over and over again

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Only a screwball and an utter fool would, and did, post that Trump is anything more than a megalomaniac and a despot in training.

Is only repeating the same garbage they do everyday on the GOP propaganda machine. Going after that is what democrats should be doing instead of ignoring it.

I don't believe trying to do something about Hannity and/or Limbaugh and others like them is an effective tool. For those who watch Fox News, listen to run of the mill conservative radio philosophers, and their conspiracy theories, going after them won't convince them. For the most part they're willfully ignorant and single issue voters, who do not think outside of the box in which they are enclosed.
And beyond the willfully ignorant Trump cult members and sycophants we have the general population most of whom have become numb and indifferent to Trump’s incessant lying.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Anybody have any trouble with any Leftwing lies?

Post a couple!

LOL, hack.

A very weak effort to derail, Rok. Your question clearly implied a number of left wing lies were at your finger tips. Post them or be prepared to be laughed at so early in your game.

Get lost hack. We both know ALL politicians lie, especially Barak and your precious Hillary. The difference is I don't condone anyone's lies.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Only a screwball and an utter fool would, and did, post that Trump is anything more than a megalomaniac and a despot in training.

Is only repeating the same garbage they do everyday on the GOP propaganda machine. Going after that is what democrats should be doing instead of ignoring it.

I don't believe trying to do something about Hannity and/or Limbaugh and others like them is an effective tool. For those who watch Fox News, listen to run of the mill conservative radio philosophers, and their conspiracy theories, going after them won't convince them. For the most part they're willfully ignorant and single issue voters, who do not think outside of the box in which they are enclosed.
They have lots of issues, all of them based on garbage propaganda. 10% of them will change with lots of evidence. There is a whole world of journalists out there ignoring them...

Post a couple!

LOL, hack.

A very weak effort to derail, Rok. Your question clearly implied a number of left wing lies were at your finger tips. Post them or be prepared to be laughed at so early in your game.

Get lost hack. We both know ALL politicians lie, especially Barak and your precious Hillary. The difference is I don't condone anyone's lies.
Everything you know is a lie, super duper. Brock's lies we're predictions that were blocked, Hillary's lies are nothing compared to the ones told about her. GOP voters are conspiracy nut jobs to not understand that no law enforcement has ever found her guilty of anything oh, nothing but GOP garbage propaganda against her.

• Thanks

Post a couple!

LOL, hack.

Everything you know is a lie, super duper. Brock's lies we're predictions that were blocked, Hillary's lies are nothing compared to the ones told about her. GOP voters are conspiracy nut jobs to not understand that no law enforcement has ever found her guilty of anything oh, nothing but GOP garbage propaganda against her.

LOL, whatever you need to get through the night Komrade.

Tell me, how many people "lost" their plans when the ACA took effect?

A lot of people who didn't realize that hospital networks were the big thing, as they already were becoming. and I don't think anybody knows the answer to your question, dumbass. That was a prediction in 2007 and Congress changed several things from what Obama wanted, including making it a mandate. That is not a lie.

• Thanks
LOL, hack.

A lot of people who didn't realize that hospital networks were the big thing, as they already were becoming. and I don't think anybody knows the answer to your question, dumbass. That was a prediction in 2007 and Congress changed several things from what Obama wanted, including making it a mandate. That is not a lie.

Everybody who worked in the industry knows the answer Komrade. It had very little to do with Networks, THAT became a problem after the fact.

EVERYONE who had an individual plan eventually lost their plan.
EVERYONE.
The minute a plan is changed it dies. The minute the ACA passed EVERY individual plan had to be refiled with the new coverages, once the grandfathered time frames ended it sealed the fact that they ALL lost their plans.

Everybody who worked in the industry knows the answer Komrade. It had very little to do with Networks, THAT became a problem after the fact.

EVERYONE.
The minute a plan is changed it dies. The minute the ACA passed EVERY individual plan had to be refiled with the new coverages, once the grandfathered time frames ended it sealed the fact that they ALL lost their plans.
Of course the whole point was that the new plans were guaranteed covered everything had a annual cap on out-of-pocket spending, and the whole operation was a solution to the ridiculous cost of the GOP scam Health system it replaced. The costs are coming down now.

EVERYONE.
Of course the whole point was that the new plans were guaranteed covered everything had a annual cap on out-of-pocket spending, and the whole operation was a solution to the ridiculous cost of the GOP scam Health system it replaced. The costs are coming down now.
Catastrophic plans were always what was going to happen, Obamacare or not.

EVERYONE.

That's not what you said. You said "NOBODY" knew the answer to the question.

" and I don't think anybody knows the answer to your question, dumbass."

You get slapped and try and move the goalpost Komrade.
EVERY time.

EVERYONE.

"Catastrophic" plans already existed.

EVERYONE.

And they were very often a scam just like everything else in the GOP AMA scam operation.

EVERYONE.

And they were very often a scam just like everything else in the GOP AMA scam operation.

You really are not an educated man.

EVERYONE.

You really are not an educated man.
I admire and respect your opinion, super duper. LOL

Meet the Bottomless Pinocchio, a new rating for a false claim repeated over and over again

It was President Trump’s signature campaign promise: He would build a wall along the nation’s southern border, and Mexico would pay for it.

Shortly after becoming president, Trump dropped the Mexico part, turning to Congress for the funds instead. When that, too, failed — Congress earlier this year appropriated money for border security that could not be spent on an actual wall — Trump nevertheless declared victory: “We’ve started building our wall,” he said in a speech on March 29. “I’m so proud of it.”

Despite the facts, which have been cited numerous times by fact-checkers, Trump repeated his false assertion on an imaginary wall 86 times in the seven months before the midterm elections, according to a database of false and misleading claims maintained by The Post.

Trump’s willingness to constantly repeat false claims has posed a unique challenge to fact-checkers. Most politicians quickly drop a Four-Pinocchio claim, either out of a duty to be accurate or concern that spreading false information could be politically damaging.

Not Trump. The president keeps going long after the facts are clear, in what appears to be a deliberate effort to replace the truth with his own, far more favorable, version of it. He is not merely making gaffes or misstating things, he is purposely injecting false information into the national conversation.

To accurately reflect this phenomenon, The Washington Post Fact Checker is introducing a new category — the Bottomless Pinocchio. That dubious distinction will be awarded to politicians who repeat a false claim so many times that they are, in effect, engaging in campaigns of disinformation.

The bar for the Bottomless Pinocchio is high: The claims must have received three or four Pinocchios from The Fact Checker, and they must have been repeated at least 20 times. Twenty is a sufficiently robust number that there can be no question the politician is aware that his or her facts are wrong. The list of Bottomless Pinocchios will be maintained on its own landing page.

Analysis | Meet the Bottomless Pinocchio, a new rating for a false claim repeated over and over again

Analysis | The false claims that Trump keeps repeating

You know it's bad when there has to be a new category of liar created just for Trump.

Only miscreants and malcontents say he deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.
You are a very sad, mentally challenge individual. .... :cool:
20 years later sadly most internet message boards have not allowed for better and more comprehensive communication but have allowed mental illness to parade.

Forum List

Back